Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,208 members, 7,780,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:13 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (786) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2817368 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) ... (889) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by MrMaster: 9:15am On Nov 23, 2018
Diaspora Business Investment Development Advisory (DIBIDA) is currently looking for an experienced and dynamic Marketing and Fund-raising Executive.

DIBIDA is a new platform created with UK funding to assist millions of Diaspora Nigerians who want to invest in Nigeria but cannot navigate the “Nigerian factor” DIBIDA will guide them on how the system works, provide them with critical and authentic investment and financing information, facilitate their investment process and protect them from scammers.

The successful candidate will raise and sustain awareness about DIBIDA within and beyond the shores of Nigeria; write and follow-through funding applications to potential donors, manage our relationship with them through regular contacts and updates; recruit and manage volunteers to carry out various fund-raising activities to sustain DIBIDA programmes in the long term.

The post will suit an ambitious, self-motivated achiever, an excellent and convincing communicator and negotiator who will never take “No” for an answer.

Qualifications and Experience
• A Degree or HND holder in humanities or social sciences
• Minimum of two (2) years’ relevant experience
• Proficient in the use of online and social media platforms.

Skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent presentation skills
• Ability to build and maintain relationships.
• Creative, imaginative and entrepreneurial attitude towards fundraising.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good online advertising and marketing skills

The remuneration package is attractive and negotiable subject to experience. Interested and qualified candidates should please email a cover letter and detailed CV to: info@dibida.com.ng

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kristen12(f): 9:38am On Nov 23, 2018
Qtsnow:

Send an email that you are available for English and Yoruba
Alright. Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tall2ce(m): 10:02am On Nov 23, 2018
About Company, (brief description): Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies 5 years ago, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.

Job Title: Van Sales Representative

Job Responsibilities:
• Creating demand for the distributors and sub distributors in the allocated territory.
• Selling and redistributing of the company’s products in the territory.
• Effective penetration and coverage of the supermarkets, chain stores, corporate organizations, etc.
• Liaising with the distributors and sub distributors to organize, control and supervise Merchandisers and as well maintain their database.
• Developing sales strategies/plans and achieve performance target.
• Achieving sales target, growth and market share objective within the territory.
• Effective customer relationship management and retention.
• Monitoring, evaluating and supervision of distributors and sub distributors performances in the assigned territory.
• Enhancement of customers’ payment and re-ordering of the products.
• Plan the use of resources efficiently and effectively to maximize return on investment.
• Feedback to the management on competitors’ activities, market situations and customer’s complaint.

Requirements:
• OND in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences or a related discipline.
• Minimum of 1-2 years relevant work experience.
• Applicants MUST be resident in Iyana Ipaja.
• Applicant must have knowledge of Iyana Ipaja, Egbeda, AKowonjo, Agege, Igando, Abule Egba, Iju/Ishaga, Alimosho, Dopemu, Isheri and its environs.
• Proven excellence of sales and target meeting skills.
• Determination and the drive to work towards targets.
• Must be able to drive and possess a valid driver’s license.
• Good customer service and possession of people management skills.

Send CVs to recruitment@fastizers.com
Application deadline is December 7, 2018.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chrissyjay: 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2018
i got this invite... pls how real is it...

Dear applicant,
Sequel to recommendation, you have been urgently considered for an
interview on Friday 23/11/18 by 9am at the topmost floor, 8 Thomas
Salako Street Ogba B/Stop,Ikeja Lagos.
Pls come with your writing materials.
For Inquiry visit:
www.becologistics.com
graduate trainee
ADMIN
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chrisbaxtian(m): 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
chrissyjay:
i got this invite... pls how real is it...

Dear applicant,
Sequel to recommendation, you have been urgently considered for an
interview on Friday 23/11/18 by 9am at the topmost floor, 8 Thomas
Salako Street Ogba B/Stop,Ikeja Lagos.
Pls come with your writing materials.
For Inquiry visit:
www.becologistics.com
graduate trainee
ADMIN

scam
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by NaijaHR: 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by goshen26: 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
A school (Day and Boarding) in ikorodu, Lagos is urgently in need of physics and further mathematics. Interested candidates should contact school mgt representative on 07066267062 for enquiries.

Interview holds on;

Wednesday, 28th November, 2018.
Time: 12:00 P.M
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 24, 2018
Good hair is looking for waiter's, waitresses, personal assistant, administrative staffs, hair stylist etc. They are at lekki and it's a London coy.

Read through the requirements before application as wrong application will be disqualified. It's urgent.

http://www.goodhairltd.com/index.php/careers/
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by candycrush(f): 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
Urgently needed

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2018
We have openings for Mechanical Technicians, these delegates will be responsible for dismantling, assembling, installing, overhauling and conducting other types of maintenance services for a wide range of rotating equipment. They should have a minimum of Technical School Diploma, Minimum 3 years of experience in related field, especially in mechanical assembly, Previous experience and /or trainings with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)/ OEM reps, is a plus, Welding experience is a plus, Oil & Gas experience/ Offshore experience is a plus, HSE trainings/ First –aid/ Fire-fighting training a plus, Rigging/banksman/crane operation is a plus. Qualified candidates can reach me on helen.ukandu@wtsenergy.com

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adaleng(f): 7:23am On Nov 25, 2018
Please I need help on how legit this invitation is cos I have Google the address and couldn't find anything concrete.

Good day Moses Anim

Refer to your application as a Personal Assistant,
CF LEAD our Human Capital organizational arm empowered with building capacity kindly invites you for a session/interview in our office this Monday, 26th November, 2018.

Venue:

1,Adekunle Owobiyi Close
Off Oladele Kadiri Close (adjacent babcock university sch),Ogba.

Time: 8.00am

REF Code: 10220639

Kindly call the HRM on (09085633426) for direction and come with a printed copy of this invite.

Regards,

Business Consultant Manager
Ezeukwu N.O.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Fasinaomolade: 7:32am On Nov 25, 2018
scam alert my brother
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by larryceous: 9:16am On Nov 25, 2018
Hello guys, pls I received this message and will like to confirm the authenticity. Thanks

Your CV has been reviewed by our HR Department for your applied post, we are pleased to let you know that you are fit to work with us. You are to meet with our Executives for a brief ASSESSMENT to enable you start working with us. Details are as follows;

Venue: 1 Adekunle Owobiyi Close, Off Oladele Kadiri, adjacent Babcock schools, Ogba, Lagos

Time: 8:30am prompt

Date: MONDAY 26th November, 2018

Dress Code: Smart/Coperate

Kindly come along with a copy of this mail for reference purposes and identification. Confirm your availability by acknowledging this mail. For more inquiry/directions contact the secretary hotline on 07053431354.

Best Regards

Barr Norman

LEAD GLOBAL LIMITED
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Esejoan(f): 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
larryceous:
Hello guys, pls I received this message and will like to confirm the authenticity. Thanks

Your CV has been reviewed by our HR Department for your applied post, we are pleased to let you know that you are fit to work with us. You are to meet with our Executives for a brief ASSESSMENT to enable you start working with us. Details are as follows;

Venue: 1 Adekunle Owobiyi Close, Off Oladele Kadiri, adjacent Babcock schools, Ogba, Lagos

Kindly come along with a copy of this mail for reference purposes and identification. Confirm your availability by acknowledging this mail. For more inquiry/directions contact the secretary hotline on 07053431354.

Best Regards

Barr Norman

LEAD GLOBAL LIMITED

The scam is clear here. How do they know you are fit to work them without even seeing you. Please continue your search for something better.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by evelynqueen(f): 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
Is Sales Representative interview legitimate? Who has attended the interview at Yaba, Alagomeji.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Mountbatten: 9:11am On Nov 26, 2018
Esejoan:

The scam is clear here. How do they know you are fit to work them without even seeing you. Please continue your search for something better.

It's clear English comprehension isn't your strongest suit. What they meant by "fit" was that the applicant was a great match for the role and after reviewing their CV, they would fit in nicely for the available vacancy.

I hope your comment didn't put off someone from landing a job.

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Mountbatten: 9:14am On Nov 26, 2018
larryceous:

Best Regards

Barr Norman

LEAD GLOBAL LIMITED

It's authentic as I live nearby. Ignore the other user with misleading comment.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Chrisjane(f): 9:47am On Nov 26, 2018
Vacancy!

I am looking to recruit for a Calcium Carbonate processing company with a quarry in Oyo State, Milling factory/Office located in Ilorin, Kwara State and Head office in Agege, Lagos.We require the services of qualified professional candidates with 5-8 years experience to fill the following positions;

(1)Accountant at our Ilorin Office - N80,000/month

(2)Factory Manager at our Ilorin Factory who has technical knowledge to execute projects- N80,000/month

(3)P.A to the M.D at our Lagos office -N70,000/month

(4)Mining Engineer at our quarry in Oyo State - N80,000/month.

Accommodation available for positions outside Lagos

Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates residing at the job locations or its environs should forward their resumes to: jobs@pcr.com.ng or jobs.pcr@gmail.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by goshen26: 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
A school (Day and Boarding) in ikorodu, Lagos is urgently in need of physics and further mathematics Teacher. Interested candidates should contact the school mgt representative on 07066267062 for enquiries.

Interview holds on;

Wednesday, 28th November, 2018.
Time: 12:00 P.M
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pascopele: 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
Please I need two people to work with @Thmplanner from now till 5th of Jan. 2019.
You must be a result driven individual.
You must have an international passport.

Salary: N150k or a free trip

Send a short essay on why you want to join our team to honeymoonplannerinfo@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johndwayy(m): 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2018
Hello guys, I received this email and I want to know if it's authentic or a scam...

Dear Applicant,
Sequel to recommendation,You've been urgently considered for interview
by 10am on TUESDAY,27/11/18 at 8,Thomas Salako Street,Ogba
Bus-Stop,Ikeja,Lagos.
www.becologistics.com

--
BECO LOGISTICS
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by obynocute(m): 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
Be the first.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Naijaphobia(m): 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
Does anyone have this invite?

Dear *******

Thank you for your interest in Workforce Group. You hereby invited for an interview at Workforce Group as follows;

Position: Data Gathering (Contract)
Candidate: ******
Date: Tuesday 27th November, 2018
Time: 9:00 AM (Prompt)
Venue: The Zone, Plot 9, Gbagada Industrial Scheme, Beside UPS, Gbagada Expressway, Lagos.
Contact Person: Recruitment Team

Please go along with copies of the following:

1. CV
2. Valid I.D (Voters Card etc)
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Naijaphobia(m): 7:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
Does anyone have this invite?

Dear *******

Thank you for your interest in Workforce Group. You hereby invited for an interview at Workforce Group as follows;

Position: Data Gathering (Contract)
Candidate: ******
Date: Tuesday 27th November, 2018
Time: 9:00 AM (Prompt)
Venue: The Zone, Plot 9, Gbagada Industrial Scheme, Beside UPS, Gbagada Expressway, Lagos.
Contact Person: Recruitment Team

Please go along with copies of the following:

1. CV
2. Valid I.D (Voters Card etc)
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emma1Oj(m): 1:38am On Nov 27, 2018
johndwayy:
Hello guys, I received this email and I want to know if it's authentic or a scam...

Dear Applicant,
Sequel to recommendation,You've been urgently considered for interview
by 10am on TUESDAY,27/11/18 at 8,Thomas Salako Street,Ogba
Bus-Stop,Ikeja,Lagos.
www.becologistics.com

--
BECO LOGISTICS
Don't go!!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Chrisjane(f): 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
I urgently need a tricycle rider for a table water brand at Awoyaya, Lagos. Interested candidates should call 08097888884.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kinggenesis(m): 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2018
I was invited for an interview with Dalewares Institute of Technology for the role of Data Entry Officer.

I have done a background check on them and I can't find something tangible.

Abbeg if you don get experience with them before make una share (country too hard to dey waka unnecessarily)
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2018
Good day friends, please I have been invited to an interview with karma Consults at No 6, Obalodu street off Coker roundabout, Ilupeju, Lagos .

Please Is it genuine? Abeg help a sister
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by umbo: 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2018
Mumjayden:
Good day friends, please I have been invited to an interview with karma Consults at No 6, Obalodu street off Coker roundabout, Ilupeju, Lagos .

Please Is it genuine? Abeg help a sister

R.....U....N

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by AnuliKay: 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
Head of Legal at a A Micro Finance Bank

Job Requirements:
Must have a good grade at University and law school.
Experience in a financial institution especially in a legal capacity will be preferred.
Should possess a minimum of 5 years experience.

Read more & apply: https://lawjobsportal.com/job/head-legal/

(1) (2) (3) ... (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) ... (889) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.