Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,433 members, 7,800,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? (3466 Views)

My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me / My Girfriend Is Cheating Behind My Back. I Am Dying / Help Oo .my Girfriend Wants To Bleep Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by tolexy123: 10:05am On Feb 02, 2016
Just recently, my girlfriend came to visit and while leaving, I called her a bike to take her to her place but to my surprise, the T-fare was way higher than normal (probably he wanted to take advantage of me because of my girl beside me) and this led to a small argument with a weird look on my baby's face. Ever since then, its been pondering in my heart cos my girlfriend might be seeing me as being too cheap which honestly wasnt the case. I just hate been cheated, thats all. Please I need honest contributions.

@obinoscopy, laladticlala, mynd44 nd co. Please do the needful and lend me a hand undecided
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by obiorathesubtle: 10:08am On Feb 02, 2016
okay..
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by PHEMIEY(m): 10:08am On Feb 02, 2016
it depends on your pocket bro

that ur babe sef; she wants you to be cheated na.
y will she agree like say she no sabi the price
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by skywalker240(m): 10:11am On Feb 02, 2016
even ur own girlfreind if she knew d value of money and the present state of the ecconomy would do the pricing 4 u sef

I trust ijeoma na

8 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by Airforce1(m): 10:15am On Feb 02, 2016
No problem if you with the right girl
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by Kingsasian(m): 10:20am On Feb 02, 2016
I see no reason why you should feel bad. If your girlfriend is the understanding type she will support you by joining you in the bargain.
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by Mhizkel(f): 10:32am On Feb 02, 2016
It's not a bad thing. What you don't get is, she probably had that wierd look cos you made the bargain turn into an arguement, which is not cool.
She probably felt embarrassed.

In such situation, the least you could have done is discharging the bike man who didn't agree to the amount you willing to pay, and go get another one. It's as simple as that.
Doesn't warrant unnecessary arguement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by valdes00(m): 10:32am On Feb 02, 2016
The funny part for Dis matter b say d diff BTW d normal price n d new price wey okada man giv am fit b #50 or at most #100 ...... iranu, u cum jah ur rank cos of dat small amount
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by octopusfreaky(f): 10:40am On Feb 02, 2016
I wont even agree to take a bike,he has to drive me in his car to the nearest bus stop.
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 02, 2016
It's not bad at all.
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 02, 2016
Smh
Is it by force to date !

So u cant even cover okada fare nah wah oh the struggle is real ... At least the bae know say u broke she even wants to hop on oga
When men will at least put her in a cab or drive her home ... Its a pity

Anywayz that being said nothing wrong in that since u two are both dregs u cn price it down, think she was just embarrassed at how shameful u are n her life was flashing before her eyes .. But she is still with u clearly she loves dat type of thing so Ride on cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by Flexherbal(m): 10:47am On Feb 02, 2016
If you make love to her with my herbal product. She will always pay her T-fare by herself.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by tolexy123: 11:22am On Feb 02, 2016
Mhizkel:
It's not a bad thing. What you don't get is, she probably had that wierd look cos you made the bargain turn into an arguement, which is not cool.
She probably felt embarrassed.

In such situation, the least you could have done is discharging the bike man who didn't agree to the amount you willing to pay, and go get another one. It's as simple as that.
Doesn't warrant unnecessary arguement.
aww! Thanks sweetheart. i'll work on that next time
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by tolexy123: 11:23am On Feb 02, 2016
Flexherbal:
If you make love to her with my herbal product. She will always pay her T-fare by herself.
lol! That sounds ridiculous and unfair! undecided
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by tolexy123: 11:26am On Feb 02, 2016
BumBae:
Smh
Is it by force to date !

So u cant even cover okada fare nah wah oh the struggle is real ... At least the bae know say u broke she even wants to hop on oga

Anywayz that being said nothing wrong in that since u two are both dregs u cn price it down, think she was just embarrassed at how shameful u are n her life was flashing before her eyes .. But she is still with u clearly she loves dat type of thing so Ride on cool
Hey hello, am not broke mind you, I only hate being cheated even my girlfriend knows and moreso, its not a terrain a cab can route. I only made it clear to the bike man that am an area (omo onile) and I know how it goes even before he started doing okada!
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by Mhizkel(f): 11:36am On Feb 02, 2016
tolexy123:
aww! Thanks sweetheart. i'll work on that next time
Good! wink
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by westlius(m): 11:38am On Feb 02, 2016
My bro nofin is wrong as long as ur bae knws he is exploitin u
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by Mhizkel(f): 11:40am On Feb 02, 2016
Flexherbal:
Choi! grin
Oga, this your advert odikwa strong oh! cheesy
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by chigoizie7(m): 11:41am On Feb 02, 2016
tolexy123:
Just recently, my girlfriend came to visit and while leaving, I called her a bike to take her to her place but to my surprise, the T-fare was way higher than normal (probably he wanted to take advantage of me because of my girl beside me) and this led to a small argument with a weird look on my baby's face. Ever since then, its been pondering in my heart cos my girlfriend might be seeing me as being too cheap which honestly wasnt the case. I just hate been cheated, thats all. Please I need honest contributions.

That your babe no try @ all, na she suppose follow lash the bike man for trying to exploit her guy. She is not worth it one bit.
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by funlord(m): 11:42am On Feb 02, 2016
angry
tolexy123:

It is downright pathetic boy!

After all it could not have been more than N200 or N300 at most and you mean you can't spare that to get your babe to wherever she was going sharply?

Men gerrarahia with your broke ass!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by tolexy123: 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
funlord:
angry

It is downright pathetic boy!

After all it could not have been more than N200 or N300 at most and you mean you can't spare that to get your babe to wherever she was going sharply?

Men gerrarahia with your broke ass!!!
come on man! Its suppose to be a price which he doubled and its unfair and I call it invasive exploitation undecided
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by cruzita(f): 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
the babe should understand na.but Bros u fall hands
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by tonygee88(m): 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
Mhizkel:

Choi! grin
Oga, this your advert odikwa strong oh! cheesy
grin
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by UnknownT: 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
Iphy would be the one pricing the man sef
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by tolexy123: 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
cruzita:
the babe should understand na.but Bros u fall hands
Look, am an honest man, normally, I would have called a friend buh he's outta town and I would have preferred cab too but it only plyable by okada so I had no choice but to call the bike man but the price was as if he wanted to buy a new bike at that point! Its uncalled for
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
My monicker will never stop getting himself into trouble grin I bet sandra doesnt know who you are. as to my contribution, no mind the okada man, he no know say buhari don enter! grin
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by tolexy123: 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
tolexy12:
My monicker will never stop getting himself into trouble grin I bet sandra doesnt know who you are. as to my contribution, no mind the okada man, he no know say buhari don enter! grin
You are not serious! Anyway, how are you bros its been a long time! Shey life dey do u well sha tongue
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by akpur1(m): 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
octopusfreaky:
I wont even agree to take a bike,he has to drive me in his car to the nearest bus stop.
Chei OLE on the run. Does your father have a bicycle?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by tolexy123: 1:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
akpur1:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH grin grin grin grin grin grin I cant laugh ooooo grin
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by tolexy123: 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
octopusfreaky:
You be Iphone babe abi, you no even try at all. I dont think you are a wife materia undecided
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by octopusfreaky(f): 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
akpur1:

I really dislike e-curses so i rather ignore you
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by driy65(m): 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
BumBae:
Smh
Is it by force to date !

as if ur papa get wheel barrow...silly girl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being A Virgin / If You’re Married, Please Don’t Try To Date Me, Lady Says (pics) / Curvy Actress, Anita Joseph Puts On Seductive Display On IG As She Poses In Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.