Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

See The Txt Msg I Got Today From CBN - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Txt Msg I Got Today From CBN (1172 Views)

See The SALAH SLAP This Guy Got Today On Proposal / Nlanders, Pls Hlp Me Out, See D Msg I Recieve Today / Who Received This Msg From Cbn Or Any Bank This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Txt Msg I Got Today From CBN by jjwaterfalls(f): 11:46am On Feb 02, 2016
I got this message this morning.

Dear Customer,Due to BVN and system upgrade,your ATM card has been de activated to re activate call our helpline on +234 814 932 977 7 for info.

Someone told me no to call that it was scam. Pls nairalanders what do you think?
Re: See The Txt Msg I Got Today From CBN by fulfillbill(m): 11:51am On Feb 02, 2016
Sssscccccaaaammmmm
Re: See The Txt Msg I Got Today From CBN by Patented: 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
SCAM....the BVN policy is administered by CBN via ur Bank. CBN would not contact you regarding our BVN. if you have any BVN issues needing resolution , it should be in your bank not online or via phone
Re: See The Txt Msg I Got Today From CBN by ademasta(m): 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
I also got it last week and I ignored it
Re: See The Txt Msg I Got Today From CBN by Vomm: 9:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
Do you need to come here to. Ask us? These days poeple ask anything, from I just eat beans now and I am pressed for mess, pls nairalanders shud I mess? To I just married my wife, shud I bleep her?

Are we CBN officials?
Simply take ur ATM to a nearest machine to confirm if it has been truly deactivated and go to ur bank to confirm.

1 Like

Re: See The Txt Msg I Got Today From CBN by jjwaterfalls(f): 11:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
Mr Vomm........if the question was so irritating, it wasn't compulsory for you to comment. undecided
Re: See The Txt Msg I Got Today From CBN by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
Op. U be white man?
Re: See The Txt Msg I Got Today From CBN by Flexherbal(m): 3:44am On Feb 03, 2016
Bad guys looking for how to defraud people.
Re: See The Txt Msg I Got Today From CBN by SurefireAsoOke: 11:40am On Feb 03, 2016
SCam scam scam
Re: See The Txt Msg I Got Today From CBN by KINGwax007(m): 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
jjwaterfalls:
I got this message this morning.

Dear Customer,Due to BVN and system upgrade,your ATM card has been de activated to re activate call our helpline on +234 814 932 977 7 for info.

Someone told me no to call that it was scam. Pls nairalanders what do you think?
cheap scam

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Pic: 15 Killed In 48 Hrs In Ongoing War Between 2 Cult Groups In Calabar / Photo Of A Man Who Beheaded His Mother For Ritual Purpose / Please I Need Phone Contact Of Any SARS Personnel In Anambra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.