Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2.0 (Darkrebel, Jreyez, Limerick) - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2.0 (Darkrebel, Jreyez, Limerick) (15993 Views)

Nairaland Rapper, Limerick Just Got Signed To Olamide's YBNL Records / One of The Most Creative NL Rapper Limerick Puts Out Another Classic Song / Nairaland's Rapper "Limerick" Out With A Creative True Life Story Rap Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2.0 (Darkrebel, Jreyez, Limerick) by danbrowndmf(m): 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
misspicy:
No o

send it to me grin
you are not serious.cheesy
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2.0 (Darkrebel, Jreyez, Limerick) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
kr0ne:
You guys are wicked! How could I have seen this if not for Gladdys?
Jesu Oba!!! This is classic!!! Far, far, far doper than the previous ones. So this yeye Darkenedrebel can spit this good on beat but would always drag us into his "a capella" noise? You better start doing more audios with beats coz you do better with that. I like your new concept of multies too - it really helped your flow.
Jreyez, I'm not suprised a bit with your delivery coz you're a professional rapper. Dope beat, dope concept. You didn't bore us this time with the long intro. Good job, bro! Looking forward to listening to more of your works.
Limerick is simply a beast! His complexity is quite awesome, blending that pidgin and English like a true Edo boy. LOL! Although, I was expecting you to do some of those flips. Nevertheless, your delivery was awesome.

Lyricist, these guys are taunting us. We mus not fail to give em a show this year! angry

Thanks for the appraisal. But neo-rap-battle format is in Acapella form. Nobody spars over a beat anymore.

Only if Jigsawkillah, Elymaxiimus or Limerick can agree to an acapella brawl sometime in August/Sept. It would be recorded in a studio(not phone recorder), and there would be ample time to finetune the verses. You would see the difference and begin to fall in love with acapella format.

Heck, we can even wager a token sum. I guarantee it'd be reminiscent of the atomic bombing of Hiroshima.
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2.0 (Darkrebel, Jreyez, Limerick) by kr0ne(m): 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Thanks for the appraisal. But neo-rap-battle format is in Acapella form. Nobody spars over a beat anymore.

Only if Jigsawkillah, Elymaxiimus or Limerick can agree to an acapella brawl sometime in August/Sept. It would be recorded in a studio(not phone recorder), and there would be ample time to finetune the verses. You would see the difference and begin to fall in love with acapella format.

Heck, we can even wager a token sum. I guarantee it'd be reminiscent of the atomic bombing of Hiroshima.
Good idea. If an expert like Jreyez could be employed to do the fine-tuning so that both audios would have equal sound quality, I think it would be more interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2.0 (Darkrebel, Jreyez, Limerick) by Limerick: 11:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
Everybody just be like; "Limerick didn't flip, we was expecting a tongue twist"
I know but
Note: I didn't chop because of Darkrebel and Navas, dudes were feeling threatened grin like "Guy!!! Don't think flipping is everything, your delivery is wack, you don't punchline and you just rap in a quick & inaudible pace with ur bariga accent" grin
- dark
Then NAVAS was like "lime, your metaphors ain't tight"

Sh*t, got me pissed

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2.0 (Darkrebel, Jreyez, Limerick) by jreyez(m): 11:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
Limerick:
Everybody just be like; "Limerick didn't flip, we was expecting a tongue twist"
I know but
Note: I didn't chop because of Darkrebel and Navas, dudes were feeling threatened grin like "Guy!!! Don't think flipping is everything, your delivery is wack, you don't punchline and you just rap in a quick & inaudible pace with ur bariga accent" grin
- dark
Then NAVAS was like "lime, your metaphors ain't tight"

Sh*t, got me pissed

cheesy lime wtf cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2.0 (Darkrebel, Jreyez, Limerick) by Limerick: 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
jreyez:

cheesy lime wtf cheesy grin
Lols bro, sh*t was annoying grin
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2.0 (Darkrebel, Jreyez, Limerick) by jreyez(m): 11:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
Limerick:

Lols bro, sh*t was annoying grin

"Navas sef go hear am" grin grin
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2.0 (Darkrebel, Jreyez, Limerick) by Elxandre(m): 2:00am On Feb 07, 2016
My question is who is Navas?
Read the whole thread and I still somewhat don't get it Jreyez is Navas?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2.0 (Darkrebel, Jreyez, Limerick) by Limerick: 8:36am On Feb 07, 2016
Elxandre:
My question is who is Navas?
Read the whole thread and I still somewhat don't get it Jreyez is Navas?
yes
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2.0 (Darkrebel, Jreyez, Limerick) by danbrowndmf(m): 9:53am On Feb 07, 2016
misspicy:

No o

send it to me grin
Morning.
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2.0 (Darkrebel, Jreyez, Limerick) by Folystory2(m): 2:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
Damn men!
You guys waz 'all tight! grin
Didn't knw Nairalandz got 'Cypher-bulldozers"!

Proud of u guys, really.

Though I be flowing with Gospel rap, I really must say those S**t waz tight.

More grace men. Cool.

"rats snitch on me & die of lassa fever"...
Dark rebel - that's my best line. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2.0 (Darkrebel, Jreyez, Limerick) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
Limerick:
yes
https://www.nairaland.com/darkenedrebel
@ jeyrezhttp://www.nairaland.com/jreyez
@ Limerick
This music track is now part of me,thanks a lot to you guys for coming together to put this hit together. You guys shall be celebrated, don't give up.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2.0 (Darkrebel, Jreyez, Limerick) by misspicy(f): 8:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Morning.
good evening
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2.0 (Darkrebel, Jreyez, Limerick) by liricyst(m): 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
kr0ne:

Lyricist, these guys are taunting us. We mus not fail to give em a show this year! angry

Lol.....Give them a show? On audio? Are we trying to kill the audience with vocal wackness or what? Lmao.
Wellm...I'm down sha. kr0ne, liricyst, & warriblood...I wonder how many downloads we go get.
Anyways....i will start practicing. I just found out i ain't as horrible as i thought i was from audio disses.

To the cypher...one word......mature.
From the beat to the rappers to their different styles. Mature.

Nods.

Finally heard rebel on a beat....
was a bit worried cos a lack of flow would have destroyed his metaphorical style.
After his first two bars...my worries were eased.
Classic verse.....beast flow.

Limerick...perhaps the most serious i have seen you. Secretly glad you didn't flip. I liked how you came here. You paid more attention to being lyrical and it paid off. Very audible too. Very relatable mets. Very relatable. Dope verse.

Jreyez.... Your rap style is very accustomed to cyphers. Nice flow. You got that delivery that sounds intelligent. I love your production on this one. Thumbs up

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2.0 (Darkrebel, Jreyez, Limerick) by Folystory2(m): 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
.....Modified......
Whow! Guys, I be going over the Lyrics over and over again...
Just discovered Limericks cypher be smoking! That guy's good! cheesy

Damn!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2.0 (Darkrebel, Jreyez, Limerick) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
liricyst:

Lol.....Give them a show? On audio? Are we trying to kill the audience with vocal wackness or what? Lmao.
Wellm...I'm down sha. kr0ne, liricyst, & warriblood...I wonder how many downloads we go get.
Anyways....i will start practicing. I just found out i ain't as horrible as i thought i was from audio disses.

Nods.

was a bit worried cos a lack of flow would have destroyed his metaphorical style.

Limerick...perhaps the most serious i have seen you. Secretly glad you didn't flip. I liked how you came here. You paid more attention to being lyrical and it paid off. Very audible too. Very relatable mets. Very relatable. Dope verse.

Jreyez.... Your rap style is very accustomed to cyphers. Nice flow. You got that delivery that sounds intelligent. I love your production on this one. Thumbs up

JigsawKillah you de dull o o o undecided
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2.0 (Darkrebel, Jreyez, Limerick) by mikkypel(m): 6:47am On Feb 08, 2016
Limerick... Respect boss.. I'm outstanding.. Lyrical version of bouncer.. That was the greatest punchline there mehn.. I give it up to u.. Keep it up

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2.0 (Darkrebel, Jreyez, Limerick) by JigsawKillah(m): 6:49am On Feb 08, 2016
WARRIBLOOD:

JigsawKillah you de dull o o o undecided

Which level?
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2.0 (Darkrebel, Jreyez, Limerick) by liricyst(m): 8:34am On Feb 08, 2016
JigsawKillah:

Which level?

he thinks liricyst is your ghost account
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2.0 (Darkrebel, Jreyez, Limerick) by liricyst(m): 8:34am On Feb 08, 2016
JigsawKillah:

Which level?

Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2.0 (Darkrebel, Jreyez, Limerick) by JigsawKillah(m): 9:43am On Feb 08, 2016
liricyst:

I know what he meant
And it's not what you're thinking
grin grin
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2.0 (Darkrebel, Jreyez, Limerick) by Limerick: 9:43am On Feb 08, 2016
IHate9ja1:

https://www.nairaland.com/darkenedrebel
@ jeyrezhttp://www.nairaland.com/jreyez
@ Limerick
This music track is now part of me,thanks a lot to you guys for coming together to put this hit together. You guys shall be celebrated, don't give up.
amen, thanks bro and God bless

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2.0 (Darkrebel, Jreyez, Limerick) by liricyst(m): 11:19am On Feb 08, 2016
JigsawKillah:

I know what he meant And it's not what you're thinking grin grin
oh...okay he quoted my comment sha.
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2.0 (Darkrebel, Jreyez, Limerick) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
JigsawKillah:

Which level?

10m/s high Bro... I de constant
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2.0 (Darkrebel, Jreyez, Limerick) by jreyez(m): 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
liricyst:

Nods.

thanks man.
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2.0 (Darkrebel, Jreyez, Limerick) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
MEILYN:
Baba I can rap, but I can't write. I don't know if it's possible for someone like me to learn the writing part. I am the type of rapper that has the flow, but my lyrical content is wack as hell.
Pour your heart out. smiley
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2.0 (Darkrebel, Jreyez, Limerick) by danbrowndmf(m): 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
misspicy:
good evening
omo dada bawo ni?
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2.0 (Darkrebel, Jreyez, Limerick) by misspicy(f): 6:34am On Feb 12, 2016
danbrowndmf:
omo dada bawo ni?
baba dada, omoyin wa pa smiley
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2.0 (Darkrebel, Jreyez, Limerick) by danbrowndmf(m): 7:52am On Feb 12, 2016
misspicy:

lols.ta ni daddy e.cheesy?. Morning.hawa you jare?
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2.0 (Darkrebel, Jreyez, Limerick) by misspicy(f): 8:05am On Feb 12, 2016
danbrowndmf:
lols.ta ni daddy e.cheesy?. Morning.hawa you jare?
Daddy how was ya night tongue
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2.0 (Darkrebel, Jreyez, Limerick) by danbrowndmf(m): 1:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
misspicy:

lols.ta ni daddy e? Lols. Emi ti mo fe fe si ille lo'n pe ni daddy?. Night was cold,u?
Re: Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2.0 (Darkrebel, Jreyez, Limerick) by invisibleman2: 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
please alert me on d next nairaland cypher, i will love to rap also

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NBC Fines Radio Station For Playing Falz's This Is Nigeria / The Rick Dee's Weekly Top 40 Show On Radio / Lyrics Of Khona By Mafikizolo Featuring Uhuru In English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.