Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

How To Revalidate Your Registration For NYSC 2016 BATCH A Online - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Revalidate Your Registration For NYSC 2016 BATCH A Online (11699 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch ‘B’ Online Registration For Orientation Course Notice / NYSC Batch A 2016: Which State(s) Did U Choose During Your Registration? / NYSC 2016 Batch B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Revalidate Your Registration For NYSC 2016 BATCH A Online by usmexy1(m): 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
If you had registered online before and gotten callup number or letter but did not report to camp due to some reasons, you don't have to register again. When the portal is opened for registration, you go online and click on revalidation, you would be prompted to login. Just login using your former email and password and choose three states. Submit your application and print your registration slip.

@usmexy
Re: How To Revalidate Your Registration For NYSC 2016 BATCH A Online by lmm4real: 5:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
usmexy1:
If you had registered online before and gotten callup number or letter but did not report to camp due to some reasons, you don't have to register again. When the portal is opened for registration, you go online and click on revalidation, you would be prompted to login. Just login using your former email and password and choose three states. Submit your application and print your registration slip.

@usmexy

how about the tom printing one did the last time, will it still be valid or will the revalidation require another round of tom printing?

1 Like

Re: How To Revalidate Your Registration For NYSC 2016 BATCH A Online by Fireandice(f): 6:10am On Feb 08, 2016
pls my reason for not serving is fingerprint issue,will I be able redo my fingerprint issues
Re: How To Revalidate Your Registration For NYSC 2016 BATCH A Online by lmm4real: 11:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
usmexy1:

@usmexy

BRO TRY AND LOG INTO YOUR DASHBOARD AND SEE WHAT IT SAYS, IT KEEP GOING BACK TO THE ORIGENAL PAGE LIKE ONE HAS NOT FILL ANY THING BEFOR. AND ALWAYS ENDS UP PRINTING A NEW CALL UP NUMBER
Re: How To Revalidate Your Registration For NYSC 2016 BATCH A Online by afusat25: 12:01am On Feb 09, 2016
Pls I ve d same issue,I ve previously registered in 2014 batchb nd I didn't go to camp or collect d callup letter.so I tried to revalidate and wen I printed d green card I had batch B 2015 dere instead of batch A 2016 so wen I logout and login back,it takes me back to d fresh page where am to pick d state.am really worried.what can I do pls
Re: How To Revalidate Your Registration For NYSC 2016 BATCH A Online by usmexy1(m): 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
Those with email confirmation issues should pls start new registration with the same email address, confirmation would be sent to them now. Those who made successful payment and didn't see callup number on their dashboard should login now. We are sorry for the technical problem.
Re: How To Revalidate Your Registration For NYSC 2016 BATCH A Online by fridayameh3: 11:17am On Jun 05, 2016
I was posted to Ebonyi State in 2015 batch b but did not go to camp. Should I still need to go back to the school I graduated from or register online when the online registration portal for 2016 batch b opens?
Re: How To Revalidate Your Registration For NYSC 2016 BATCH A Online by tabithababy(f): 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
fridayameh3:
I was posted to Ebonyi State in 2015 batch b but did not go to camp. Should I still need to go back to the school I graduated from or register online when the online registration portal for 2016 batch b opens?
. Go back to your school and inform them.
Re: How To Revalidate Your Registration For NYSC 2016 BATCH A Online by Assortedbaby(f): 10:21am On Oct 24, 2018
Pls where in the dashboard will u see the place to choose state.. Cos i didn't see it ooo

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Pays N1m Insurance Compensation To Late Channels TV Reporter, Two Others / Opinion: NYSC Has Outlived Its Usefulness / Nysc Allowance Increased ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.