Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Counter Thread!!! My Criticism About The Anti-rape Condom-- Feranmicharles - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Counter Thread!!! My Criticism About The Anti-rape Condom-- Feranmicharles (594 Views)

Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens / Gay Prophet Calistus Ezeanyaeche Caught With Condom & Stripped Unclad By Mob / Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counter Thread!!! My Criticism About The Anti-rape Condom-- Feranmicharles by Feranmicharles(m): 4:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
firstly,i'd like us all to know that there are two sides about facts always

1: The side facing you might be side opposing/backing someone else

2: The side opposing/backing you might also be side facing someone else, vice versa

I saw a thread earlier about a female scientist that has invented an anti-rape condom,which sounds very cool to so many ladies out there,but ladies have asked yourself these questions

1: When exactly am I gon' be raped for me to know the exact day I'm to wear this condom

2: If I wear this condom all day,has it got no implication(s)

3: What if this invention gets stuck in my pvssy

4: What if I forget to remove the condom,and sleep with my husband/BF

5: If I get raped eventually,is the guy not going to be hurt and if he does,won't he bleed where is the blood going to

6: Has the condom got size what about female child

7: Wont this invention change the mindset of a female child as a virgin when its being wore for her won't she play with it when inserted

There are so many questions to need to ask yourself before buying this product.

My POV tho

NOTE: Criticism about this write up is allowed too.
Re: Counter Thread!!! My Criticism About The Anti-rape Condom-- Feranmicharles by Tallesty1(m): 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
I was not heregrin
Re: Counter Thread!!! My Criticism About The Anti-rape Condom-- Feranmicharles by vikacydevato(m): 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
I like it.
Re: Counter Thread!!! My Criticism About The Anti-rape Condom-- Feranmicharles by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
Go and test it
Re: Counter Thread!!! My Criticism About The Anti-rape Condom-- Feranmicharles by Elosky20: 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
before u sleep with any girl u need to check her very well with a powerful torch light b4 entering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread!!! My Criticism About The Anti-rape Condom-- Feranmicharles by Feranmicharles(m): 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
Elosky20:
before u sleep with any girl u need to check her very well with a powerful torch light b4 entering.
serious checking

lalasticlala Ava naa
Re: Counter Thread!!! My Criticism About The Anti-rape Condom-- Feranmicharles by Vomm: 9:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
Elosky20:

With this condom bleeping now seems very dangerous, u notonly need powerful torchlight, u equally need the full light of ur car!
Re: Counter Thread!!! My Criticism About The Anti-rape Condom-- Feranmicharles by Vomm: 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
5: If I get raped eventually,is the guy not going to be hurt and if he does,won't he bleedwhere is the blood going to

Who cares if the guy gets hurt! Why does he have to rape? Even, I for personally prefer the condom to be the type that cuts of the guy's one eyed snake
He will definitely not bleed in the ladies honey pot cos the condom does not have holes and the fact that the teeth is clinching on the dick,the guy will be forced to withdraw with d condom on

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Troops Kill 37 Boko Haram Members, Destroy Sect Camps In Borno / Unrest In Kogi State Polytechnic, As Okada Man Kills Student Because Of ₦10 / Man Kills His Brother Over Torchlight In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.