Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD (5099 Views)

Weird And Wonderful Car Facts / My Great Auction Experience With Kakaki 06 RX 330 Deliivered! / SOLD! 1.550m.Wonderful Clean Used 2008 Infiniti G35... Asking Price:N2 NOW ₦1.8m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 11:14am On Feb 28, 2016
Yes call me

Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
More

Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by Macmilla(m): 10:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
cityhood:
Yes call me

Can we talk on whatsapp?
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 11:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
Kkk
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 11:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
MurphyG1:
I needed a car worth a budget and being an ardent follower of his posts, I decided to contact him. We spoke on the phone and he encouraged me to travel down as seeing is way better than pictures. It took me a while to make up my mind but I eventually travelled down to Zaria. I arrived late on a Friday because I embarked on the journey after the close of work. We met and since it was too late to do any inspection, we decided to look for a hotel for me to pass the night.

K I must say he is quite a humble and nice person. He settled part of my hotel bill even without being sure I was going to buy a car from him. I was already hungry, he took me to a restaurant and also paid for my dinner. The following day, he picked me from the hotel and we went round checking out cars. He has pre-knowledge about all the cars he showed me and also gave very honest advice about them. I finally settled for the one (Honda Accord 2000 model) and he helped bargain at a very good price with the seller. He was very helpful with other little things that I needed to do on the car like service, vehicle registration and changing the alloy rims to a more attractive one. He ensured that I got the best deals.
CITYHOOD is very honest. He is more concerned about customers’ satisfaction than monetary gain.
It’s really worth it going to Zaria to do business with him.
The car has no issues. Both the engine and transmission are working “super-fantastically” well grin
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
MurphyG1:
I needed a car worth a budget and being an ardent follower of his posts, I decided to contact him. We spoke on the phone and he encouraged me to travel down as seeing is way better than pictures. It took me a while to make up my mind but I eventually travelled down to Zaria. I arrived late on a Friday because I embarked on the journey after the close of work. We met and since it was too late to do any inspection, we decided to look for a hotel for me to pass the night. I must say he is quite a humble and nice person. He settled part of my hotel bill even without being sure I was going to buy a car from him. I was already hungry, he took me to a restaurant and also paid for my dinner. The following day, he picked me from the hotel and we went round checking out cars. He has pre-knowledge about all the cars he showed me and also gave very hon

Klest advice about them. I finally settled for the one (Honda Accord 2000 model) and he helped bargain at a very good price with the seller. He was very helpful with other little things that I needed to do on the car like service, vehicle registration and changing the alloy rims to a more attractive one. He ensured that I got the best deals.
CITYHOOD is very honest. He is more concerned about customers’ satisfaction than monetary gain.
The car has no issues. Both the engine and transmission are working “super-fantastically” well grin
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by sunkyshow(m): 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
How is the crv?
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 10:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
Is very okay
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
MurphyG1:
I needed a car worth a budget and being an ardent follower of his posts, I decided to contact him. We spoke on the phone and he encouraged me to travel down as seeing is way better than pictures. It took me a while to make up my mind but I eventually travelled down to Zaria. I arrived late on a Friday because I embarked on the journey after the close of work. We met and since it was too late to do any inspection, we

Kkdecided to look for a hotel for me to pass the night. I must say he is quite a humble and nice person. He settled part of my hotel bill even without being sure I was going to buy a car from him. I was already hungry, he took me to a restaurant and also paid for my dinner. The following day, he picked me from the hotel and we went round checking out cars. He has pre-knowledge about all the cars he showed me and also gave very honest advice about them. I finally settled for the one (Honda Accord 2000 model) and he helped bargain at a very good price with the seller. He was very helpful with other little things that I needed to do on the car like service, vehicle registration and changing the alloy rims to a more attractive one. He ensured that I got the best deals.
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by sunkyshow(m): 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
Cityhood, please I mean how much is the crv 2005 naija used?
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
Depends on their grades
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
08169446319 is the numbeer

To call
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 11:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
MurphyG1:
I needed a car worth a budget and being an ardent follower of his posts, I decided to contact him. We spoke on the phone and he encouraged me to travel down as seeing is way better than pictures. It took me a while to make up my mind but I eventually travelled down to Zaria. I arrived late on a Friday because I embarked on the journey after the close of work. We met and since it was too late to do any inspection, we decided to look for a hotel for me to pass the night. I must say he is quite a humble and nice person. He settled part of my hotel bill even without being sure I was going to buy a car from him. I was already hungry, he took me to a restaurant and also paid for my dinner. The following day, he picked me from the hotel and we went round checking out cars. He has pre-knowledge about all the cars he showed me and also gave very honest advice about them. I finally settled for the one (Honda Accord 2000 model) and he helped bargain at a very good price with the seller. He was very helpful with other

Nblittle things that I needed to do on the car like service, vehicle registration and changing the alloy rims to a more attractive one. He ensured that I got the best deals.
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 12:06am On Mar 12, 2016
Yes
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
08169446319 is the number to call
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
MurphyG1:
I needed a car worth a budget and being an ardent follower of his posts, I decided to contact him. We spoke on the phone and he encouraged me to travel down as seeing is way better than pictures. It took me a while to make up my mind but I eventually travelled down to Zaria. I arrived late on

Jh a Friday because I embarked on the journey after the close of work. We met and since it was too late to do any inspection, we decided to look for a hotel for me to pass the night. I must say he is quite a humble and nice person. He settled part of my hotel bill even without being sure I was going to buy a car from him. I was already hungry, he took me to a restaurant and also paid for my dinner. The following day, he picked me from the hotel and we went round checking out cars. He has pre-knowledge about all the cars he showed me and also gave very honest advice about them. I finally settled for the one (Honda Accord 2000 model) and he helped bargain at a very good price with the seller. He was very helpful with other little things that I needed to do on the car like service, vehicle registration and changing the alloy rims to a more attractive one. He ensured that I got the best deals.
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
MurphyG1:
I needed a car worth a budget and being an ardent follower of his posts, I decided to contact him. We spoke on the phone and he encouraged me to travel down as seeing is way better than pictures. It took me a while to make up my mind but I eventually travelled down to Zaria. I arrived late on a Friday be

Hgcause I embarked on the journey after the close of work. We met and since it was too late to do any inspection, we decided to look for a hotel for me to pass the night. I must say he is quite a humble and nice person. He settled part of my hotel bill even without being sure I was going to buy a car from him. I was already hungry, he took me to a restaurant and also paid for my dinner. The following day, he picked me from the hotel and we went round checking out cars. He has pre-knowledge about all the cars he showed me and also gave very honest advice about them. I finally settled for the one (Honda Accord 2000 model) and he helped bargain at a very good price with the seller. He was very helpful with other little things that I needed to do on the car like service, vehicle registration and changing the alloy rims to a more attractive one. He ensured that I got the best deals.
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 12:57am On Mar 15, 2016
Hg

V
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 1:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 12:32am On Mar 16, 2016
More car are for sal
Just call
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 11:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
08169446319 we help get the best rides for our clients
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 10:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
More ride for sale
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 12:48am On Mar 21, 2016
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
cool
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 7:42am On Mar 22, 2016
cool

K
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 22, 2016
cityhood:
More

How much is the volks wagen
Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
Wish of the vw?
08169446319 call me

Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
Wish you happy new month

Re: My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD by cityhood: 12:19am On Apr 03, 2016
More
Wonderful rides available still for sale

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Damn Hot!: Some Customised Cars By Arewa Customs Autos / Difference Between C 180, C 200 And C220 / Free Carfax Report Only 10 Requests Here Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.