Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? (7868 Views)

Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? / What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) / Why Do Muslims Talk In Arabic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by truthman2012(m): 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
Muslims rush to US, Canada, Britain,,France, etc in search of greener pasture. But they don't go to Iraq, Iran, Syria, Turkey, Afganistan, not even Saudi Arabia, their beloved ''prophet's'' own country. If the those Christian countries had been run islamically, will muslims be able to go there?

None of the islamic countries are in peace today for any muslims to go looking for a better life. Even in Nigeria, the Norther part where they are in majority are not having peace. Allahh is incapable of holding his faithfuls to live in peace.
What a god!!!

The Bible says there is no peace for the wicked (Isaiah 48:22).

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by daniska3yaro(m): 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
Two wrongs can't make any right

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by HigherGrace(m): 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
Christians are the light of the world. So any nation that has lots of Christians are very developed.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by HigherGrace(m): 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
Christians are the light of the world. So any nation that has lots of Christians are very developed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by truthman2012(m): 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
daniska3yaro:
Two wrongs can't make any right

Meaning?
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by truthman2012(m): 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
Islamists are ashamed and can't talk. Smh !!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by xerxesII: 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
Give it a rest old nigga!
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by truthman2012(m): 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
xerxesII:

Are you ashamed as people are reading it?

I think you have just come across the word ''nigga'' and you don't know the meaning. It is the muslims that are nigga, Christians are children of God. Understand?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by xerxesII: 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
truthman2012:

Are you ashamed as people are reading it?

I think you have just come across the word ''nigga'' and you don't know the meaning. It is the muslims that are nigga of allahh, Christians are children of God. Understand?

Nigga, stop disturbing NL server with your dumb, _retarded threads angry

Its not like as if your threads r getting any converts

so give it a rest _bitch boy

And FYI I'm not a muslim
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by unphilaz(m): 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
xerxesII:

Why if I may ask, check the other thread by hockey oil on church converted to mosque which is true.. So this observation by the op must be true. So why should he give it a rest when its true.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by xerxesII: 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
unphilaz:

Why if I may ask, check the other thread by hockey oil on church converted to mosque which is true.. So this observation by the op must be true. So why should he give it a rest when its true.

bruv,that old jobless negro is over-doing it. He creates thread every _fucking hour- hate threads. Was that how jesus preached when he was (allegedly)on earth?

even your bible says "too much of everything is bad"
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by Rilwayne001: 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
Basically to spread the good news to the west, and trust me it is really working out, hence thounsands of people converting to the true religion and the dwindling of church goers tongue tongue

You have to get over this old man.. Remember HBP wink

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by truthman2012(m): 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
xerxesII:

And FYI I'm not a muslim

I know why many muslims cannot leave islam. That is a subject for another thread.

If I cannot convert muslims, which might not be true in all cases anyway, definitely, some Christians who ignorantly believe allahh is God will be taught who allahh truly is.

Muslims migrating to the West because islamic countries have no peace, are making negative impacts, this accounts for the reason they are not allowed to freely practice islam in Japan. France that have been liberal with them have a sad story to tell. There is no way you can please satanists.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by NowIKnow(f): 9:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
xerxesII:

bruv,that old jobless negro is over-doing it. He creates thread every _fucking hour- hate threads. Was that how jesus preached when he was (allegedly)on earth?

Hate threads u say then u must be joking, I always look forward to read truthman2012, everything he says has bn confirmed true, it's an eye opener for we xtians not to believe in the lies Islam stands for.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by enilove(m): 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
truthman2012:

I know why many muslims cannot leave islam. That is a subject for another thread.

If I cannot convert muslims, which might not be true in all cases anyway, definitely, some Christians who ignorantly believe allahh is God will be taught who allahh truly is.

Muslims migrating to the West because islamic countries have no peace, are making negative impacts, this accounts for the reason they are not allowed to freely practice islam in Japan. France that have been liberal with them have a sad story to tell. There is no way you can please satanists.

I agree with u completely. That is a fact.
But the truth is that they are under the influence and deceit of Satan who makes them to be serving an idol ignorantly. This idol has overpower them because:

Ephesians 6:12 KJV
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places .

It is that wickedness we are witnessing among them right now & which they are carrying out against others.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by CoolUsername: 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
HigherGrace:
Like Nigeria, right?
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by Rilwayne001: 11:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
NowIKnow:

Hate threads u say then u must be joking, I always look forward to read truthman2012, everything he says has bn confirmed true, it's an eye opener for we xtians not to believe in the lies Islam stands for.

Lool.. Always looking forward to read your balderdash? Or you think we are foolish not to know that you just opened this account to form another dumbman c0cksucker?

You need to get a life old man.. Creating monikers to deceive us at your age is quite pathetic.. smh for you.
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by Rilwayne001: 11:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dumbest post on this thread..You must be malvisguy jnr brother.. always reasoning like a goat.. illiterates undecided grin

HigherGrace:
Christians are the light of the world.
So any nation that has lots of Christians are very developed.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 03, 2016
I think it's a combination of different factors. Some western countries have birthrates at or below sustainable / replacement rates. Some countries have enept leaders either as a result of corruption or being essentially western backed puppets.

Some countries never recovered well after colonial rule , with often divide and conquer policies in place that fanned the flames of tribalism. Often some of these countries have had their resources plundered & pillaged.

I once read in order for everyone to live the ' American Dream ' , it would take three earths. So I have no doubt some migrate for economic reasons.
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by unphilaz(m): 3:13am On Feb 03, 2016
xerxesII:

I kind of a disagree with you. The "alleged" Christ had a hypocrital group called the pharisees who felt they were closer to God than other and looked down on sinners,prostitute and tax collectors as outcast whom Christ gladly associated with. Now Muslim a lot have a hypocritical approach just llike the ppharisees, if you are not one of em they don't letlet you be but would want to subjugate you becos of their supremacy idea. And that is what this forforum is to enlighten all according to their Koran.
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by Newnas(m): 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
BISMILLAH

this is the second of this guy's posts that I'm reading, and the ignorance in them is unbearable.

firstly, Us, Canada etc are not Christian countries, they don't believe in any God. Maybe everyone that is not a Muslim is a Christian?!!! Tell me what makes them Christian countries.
It's the same ignorance you have that has made many Christians in Nigeria think that Israel is a Christian country and they love Christians.
unfortunately for you all the JEWS call your 'lord' Jesus a bastard child of promiscuity committed by his mother Mary but the ignorance in you all is bad.
Your Bible can't guide a Nation because it has no constitution!
Secondly, the Muslim nations are in turmoil because they deserted the true guidance for western methodology and this has caused them misfortune, is it not their fight for democracy and 'freedom'that got them where they are today?! This has already been prophesied by our messenger -alyhissolaat wassalaam - and the solution is that they repent and return to the pristine Islam.
Don't you see that the nations that adhere to the correct principles are in peace such as Saudi Arabia.
And I can tell you that there is no nation in the world that it's citizens enjoy like Saudi, Kuwait etc
Even in Nigeria, the north was the calmest and easiest part of country until they deviated and the result is what you have.
please OP save people stress and time of writing retort to your flimsy and ignorant claims.
AlhamduliLlah.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by NowIKnow(f): 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Lool.. Always looking forward to read your balderdash? Or you think we are foolish not to know that you just opened this account to form another dumbman c0cksucker?

You need to get a life old man.. Creating monikers to deceive us at your age is quite pathetic.. smh for you.

Pls who then is a fool? Jumping into conclusion without any proof tht am truthman2012, just opening a moniker/account doesn't translate tht I don't visit NL.
More so I do read your meaningless comments, likewise others. You'v ran out of defense and ideas and resulted to abuse and since you have nothing meaningful to contribute on NL I advise u to quite, embrace the truth and be set free. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by true2god: 2:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
truthman2012:
Muslims rush to US, Canada, Britain,,France, etc in search of greener pasture. But they don't go to Iraq, Iran, Syria, Turkey, Afganistan, not even Saudi Arabia, their beloved ''prophet's'' own country. If the those Christian countries had been run islamically, will muslims be able to go there?

None of the islamic countries are in peace today for any muslims to go looking for a better life. Even in Nigeria, the Norther part where they are in majority are not having peace. Allahh is incapable of holding his faithfuls to live in peace.
What a god!!!

The Bible says there is no peace for the wicked (Isaiah 48:22).
They are going to non-islam countries to collect their jizya from the infidels (quran 9:29). Yoruba people will call it 'owo igboro' or free public money.

Muslims in the non-muslim countries are collecting their extortion money, that is jizya, from the infidels in form of free housing, free food, free medicare, pocket money etc.

Over 75% of muslims in the western countries do not work to support themselves and their families. But they must f$%kk to produce more jihadist for allahhh.

allahh akbarrrrrrr!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by true2god: 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
Newnas:
BISMILLAH

this is the second of this guy's posts that I'm reading, and the ignorance in them is unbearable.

firstly, Us, Canada etc are not Christian countries, they don't believe in any God. Maybe everyone that is not a Muslim is a Christian?!!! Tell me what makes them Christian countries.
It's the same ignorance you have that has made many Christians in Nigeria think that Israel is a Christian country and they love Christians.
unfortunately for you all the JEWS call your 'lord' Jesus a bastard child of promiscuity committed by his mother Mary but the ignorance in you all is bad.
Secondly, the Muslim nations are in turmoil because they deserted the true guidance for western methodology and this has caused them misfortune, is it not their fight for democracy and 'freedom'that got them where they are today?! This has already been prophesied by our messenger -alyhissolaat wassalaam - and the solution is that they repent and return to the pristine Islam.
Don't you see that the nations that adhere to the correct principles are in peace such as Saudi Arabia.
And I can tell you that there is no nation in the world that it's citizens enjoy like Saudi, Kuwait etc
Even in Nigeria, the north was the calmest and easiest part of country until they deviated and the result is what you have.
please OP save people stress and time of writing retort to your flimsy and ignorant claims.
AlhamduliLlah.
Why are muslims not moving to saudi arabia and kuwait but to the US, Britain, Germany and canada. You said those countries are not christian countries, that BS. Those countries are founded on Judeo-christian principles and all their leaders are professing christians (including the muslim lying obama).

In the UK, the US, Germany, France etc, the official religion, holidays and celebration are still based on Judeo-christian beliefs, like the new year, christmas, easter etc. The dont belief in your islamic holidays. In Germany the ruling party is the christian democrat, what does that indicate?

The christian world is now so liberal that they no longer view religion as a do or die affair, unlike the arabs who still use islam as an agent for conquering the infidels and non-muslim lands.

Fya, saudi arabia, kuwait, qatar, uae are rich muslim countries because they have a large deposit of oil and gas. The same oil and gas are being tapped by infidels, left for the muslims nothing like oil and gas. Without oil (or before oil was discovered in SA) saudi arabia is just like yemen, sudan or afghanistan. Stop making assertion like a beer-parlour professor.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by truthman2012(m): 3:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
Newnas:
BISMILLAH

AlhamduliLlah.

Look at this man telling clear lies.

To you US, Canada, Britain etc are not Christian Nations ? Nonsense !

You said Saudi Arabia is peaceful ? You are not current my friend. The country had hardly finished war with Yemen when the Sunnis faced the Shiia in the recent time. Last week or so.,the Sunnis bombed the gathering of the Shiia or Suites. Is that the peace they have? Smh !!!

Read about Christian Nations are:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_by_country
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by truthman2012(m): 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
true2god:
Why are muslims not moving to saudi arabia and kuwait but to the US, Britain, Germany and canada. You said those countries are not christian countries, that BS. Those countries are founded on Judeo-christian principles and all their leaders are professing christians (including the muslim lying obama).

In the UK, the US, Germany, France etc, the official religion, holidays and celebration are still based on Judeo-christian beliefs, like the new year, christmas, easter etc. The dont belief in your islamic holidays. In Germany the ruling party is the christian democrat, what does that indicate?

The christian world is now so liberal that they no longer view religion as a do or die affair, unlike the arabs who still use islam as an agent for conquering the infidels and non-muslim lands.

Fya, saudi arabia, kuwait, qatar, uae are rich muslim countries because they have a large deposit of oil and gas. The same oil and gas are being tapped by infidels, left for the muslims nothing like oil and gas. Without oil (or before oil was discovered in SA) saudi arabia is just like yemen, sudan or afghanistan. Stop making assertion like a beer-parlour professor.

Thank you bro.

You have exposed the liar.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by truthman2012(m): 4:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
hockeyoilers:
I think it's a combination of different factors. Some western countries have birthrates at or below sustainable / replacement rates. Some countries have enept leaders either as a result of corruption or being essentially western backed puppets.

Some countries never recovered well after colonial rule , with often divide and conquer policies in place that fanned the flames of tribalism. Often some of these countries have had their resources plundered & pillaged.

I once read in order for everyone to live the ' American Dream ' , it would take three earths. So I have no doubt some migrate for economic reasons.

You said some migrate for economic reasons. Why do muslims migrate to Christian countries and not islamic countries for economic reasons? Why are islamic countries not developed since their independence ? There can be no development when there is no peace. I wonder why you didn't find out the cause of unending crisis in islamic nations.
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by true2god: 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
truthman2012:

You said some migrate for economic reasons. Why do muslims migrate to Christian countries and not islamic countries for economic reasons? Why are islamic countries not developed since their independence ? There can be no development when there is no peace. I wonder why you did find out the cause of unending crisis in islamic nations.
While western nations are doing scientific research and development on a daily basis, muslim nations are building madrassas and packing useless quran and hadith into the heads of their kids, primarily to hate the infidels. Hence an average muslim nation is built on hate, from childhood, against the infidels (especially Jews and christians, muslims and allahh's eternal enemies).

How can a nation develop when millions of people are wasting billions of minutes on a yearly basis studying 'the science of the quran and the hadith'. The science that produces poverty and frustrated youths from north africa to pakistan. Youths that are ready to blow up themselves to escape earthly poverty for 72 virgins in islamic heaven.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by UyiIredia(m): 7:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
true2god:
While western nations are doing scientific research and development on a daily basis, muslim nations are building madrassas and packing useless quran and hadith into the heads of their kids, primarily to hate the infidels. Hence an average muslim nation is built on hate, from childhood, against the infidels (especially Jews and christians, muslims and allahh's eternal enemies).

How can a nation develop when millions of people are wasting billions of minutes on a yearly basis studying 'the science of the quran and the hadith'. The science that produces poverty and frustrated youths from north africa to pakistan. Youths that are ready to blow up themselves to escape earthly poverty for 72 virgins in islamic heaven.

It's even more pitiable that they love their lies. Like when they insisted I should be banned for insulting a religion when I was castigating what Muslims did. If a religion can brainwash someone's conscience into violence it is undoubtedly evil and in need of reform.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by SurefireAsoOke: 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
IYO
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by Newnas(m): 7:35am On Feb 04, 2016
truthman2012:

Look at this man telling clear lies.

To you US, Canada, Britain etc are not Christian Nations ? Nonsense !

You said Saudi Arabia is peaceful ? You are not current my friend. The country had hardly finished war with Yemen when the Sunnis faced the Shiia in the recent time. Last week or so.,the Sunnis bombed the gathering of the Shiia or Suites. Is that the peace they have? Smh !!!

Read about Christian Nations are:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_by_country

You missed two things

first, there's difference between Christian dominated country and Christian country. ponder!

secondly: Canada is not a Christian country.

then there are many peaceful Islamic countries e. g Kuwait, Dubai, uae etc

then Saudi bombed a place, does that mean Saudi soil disturbed and not peaceful? a dunce will believe that!
Re: Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? by malvisguy212: 9:01am On Feb 04, 2016
xerxesII:

And FYI I'm not a muslim
you are NOT a christian, read all Truthman thread and see if he is not telling the truth. Which kind of god hate unbelievers ? Allah has 99 names, there is no love in it, muhammed claim to be a prophet but his character is different from biblical prophets, he marry his adopted son wife and claim it is God who command him to do so, now if a pastor came and say to you, God say he should marry your wife, what will you call that man of God ? A real man of God ? That is how muhammed deceive Rilwayne001 ,hockeyoiler , deathstroke etc . See, we will continue to expose islam until the whole world hear. Thank you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ramadan Is Here Again: What's Your Spiritual Plan / I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! / Islam In Our Present Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.