Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter (37001 Views)

South-East Governors, Ekweremadu And Army Meet In Enugu (Photos) / Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun / Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by viviangist2: 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2016

14 Likes

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by viviangist2: 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nice and Lovely Family , see more click HERE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by Vyolet(f): 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
BEAUTIFUL FAMILY, thank God for his fine wife.

24 Likes

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
Apc' nightmare

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by Adaowerri111: 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
When there's money, everything around you becomes beautiful

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Apc' nightmare
For wetting Chai you are just like your name cheesy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by naijaking1: 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
This senator and his people don't believe in showing off. Showing off kids who are growing and schooling is not our way of life.

Must poster go to their church just to obtain these pictures? That's paparazzi!

Our people say that a young snail who doesn't know how to hide gets harvested early, but the one who hides well grow into a giant snail. Please let the senators children hide, they are not into politics, and have a right to grow like children.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
My dear Senator,I am interested in your Daughter,I hope you don't mind you know... grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by Eseries(m): 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
This Man's Story! About 12/13 years Ago, This man was an unknown lawyer that will struggle to make 80-100k a Month! look at him now!Look at his family! Politics pays second to none in naija!
Lucky him!
May I identify a Path I will soar like he did in his life some years ago!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
sameer1212:
For wetting Chai you are just like your name cheesy
apc been trying to remove this man but the man no be ordinary human being

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by lukecent: 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
Distinguished senator Ikeoha and adorable family, so lovely.

5 Likes

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by Dannidom(m): 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
but our churches no de get am atal why e be say na only dem seat dey come decorate

My broda in the presence of God all are equal that's why i like muslims

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by brunofarad(m): 6:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
Fresh
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by kulobyno: 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
If I spend 12 years in the Senate syphoning public funds, i and my family would look cuter than his
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by BarryX(m): 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
ok
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
[size=50pt]Fayose, please say something [/size] Abi, talk don finish for ya mouth. tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by Kangol99(m): 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nice!

1 Like

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by valinda(m): 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
my adorable uncle! my role model

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by allthingsgood: 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
Na so so giants him born??

Anyway that wont stop us from throwing him out of NA straight into Kuje! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by Berrylite: 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
Cute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
All of dem just huge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ndi igbo bu so mma

6 Likes

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by saintkel(m): 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
Vyolet:
BEAUTIFUL FAMILY, thank God for his fine wife.
Don't u think we should have a nice family like dis too? Lolz just kidding

1 Like 1 Share

ok o
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by Justicealh3(m): 6:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
Mstwww. Na leaders of Biafraans...
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by naijacentric(m): 6:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
Senathief n family nigerians churches sha i leave it to God
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by toprealman: 6:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
Expect her twitter account by weekend...wow, impressed, I am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by rosieflower2(f): 6:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
Cute family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by Nonybb: 6:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
Bubu would soon OPEN an investigation. This is CORRUPTION

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by Kangol99(m): 6:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by Whizkeey(m): 6:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
Okay

1 Like

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu And Family In Adorable Photos - Caption Her Daughter by DullardBuhari(m): 6:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing / Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos / Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.