Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Can Someone Give Me Link To The Pdf Of Ike Ekweremadu's Phd Thesis? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Someone Give Me Link To The Pdf Of Ike Ekweremadu's Phd Thesis? (609 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) / Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House / See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Give Me Link To The Pdf Of Ike Ekweremadu's Phd Thesis? by Kasiem2: 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
Pls, I seriously need to download ekweremadu's PhD thesis but I don't have the link. I need someone to provideme with where I can get it

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Give Me Link To The Pdf Of Ike Ekweremadu's Phd Thesis? by naijaking1: 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
Go ask him. Lazy asss.ss
Re: Can Someone Give Me Link To The Pdf Of Ike Ekweremadu's Phd Thesis? by Taiwo20(m): 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
You need to get to his school
Re: Can Someone Give Me Link To The Pdf Of Ike Ekweremadu's Phd Thesis? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
Wetin u wan use am do... why u no ask of Saraki or Buhari own??

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Give Me Link To The Pdf Of Ike Ekweremadu's Phd Thesis? by Kasiem2: 11:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
The topic he wrote on is greatly connected with my project topic so I need it for some vital info
Re: Can Someone Give Me Link To The Pdf Of Ike Ekweremadu's Phd Thesis? by mamajohn(f): 5:20am On Feb 03, 2016
go to his school Bros, you no wan leave nairaland but you wan get PhD abi?

(1) (Reply)

Someone Should Teach PMB How To Dress / Niger Delta Weeps / Abuja Land Scam: Senate Seeks Sanctions Against Jonathan And His Accomplice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.