Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,034 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (76550 Views)

7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex / 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him / 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by wristbangle: 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
There are certain things guys do that put ladies in the position to insult and disregard them even to the point that it becomes very difficult for such guys to earn respect from them despite the fact that he may have changed from his shameful acts.

Some of the things guys do that make ladies loose respect for them are;

1. Gossiping

Normally this is one of the idle hobbies ladies indulge in to relief their emotions but I count it as a total shame to see grown up men gossiping on meagre issues. I mean how will constant discussion on the kitty cat of ladies provide money or contribute to the economy of the nation?

2. Wearing dirty clothes

Some guys don't even care about their outfit, wearing a particular underwear, socks and shirt for several days without washing it. Ladies will definitely find an excuse to push such guys on visitation away whose socks stink like dead rat. I am sure that some of our nairaland ladies must have experienced this situation.

3. Touching a lady's butt/bosom at rowdy places

I detest guys who stylishly romance ladies in public most especially at rowdy places in order to satisfy their sexual urge. This situation happens more frequent at places such as congested buses, bus terminus, etc where some guys seize the opportunity to touch the untouchable. I am also a bit guilty of this act when me and a busty lady boarded an okada few weeks ago. During the juicy journey, I enjoyed the view of her dancing mangoes when the bike man was busy manoeuvring the galloped roads. cheesy

4. Urinating openly

Guys involve in this act are not different from a chronic lunatic because I don't understand why a normal guy will openly urinate in public. Such guys should forget about ladies having respect for them and I think they need urgent psychiatric evaluation.

5. Drinking irresponsibly

The tolerance level of some guys consuming alcohol is very low but they always want to prove "I am the don" when friends push them into drinking competition. After getting drunk, they start misbehaving and eventually sleep on bare roads/dirty canals which annoys ladies a lot.

6. Cheating

Though the act of cheating hibernates in men's blood but some guys have become heavy weight champion in chasing ladies shamelessly meanwhile they have a standby girlfriend. The question I keep asking is what does the other lady possess that is not in their girlfriend's body?

7. Rape

I honestly support the recent invention of condom with teeth by a scientist to serve as defence mechanism for ladies and punishment for perverts. Rapists are not even respected in the society and no wonder their jail term is grievous.

8. Nagging

There are situations when a guy will be tempted to nag but if it becomes unnecessary and excessive, ladies at such scene will start loosing respect for him. Ladies hold high esteem for guys who knows when to talk and when to keep cool.

You can add yours

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by tosyne2much(m): 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
Since the Op has started the aluta, let's go there.... ALUTA CONTINUA, VICTORIA ASCERTA!!!

9. Wearing one Boxers for a Week

Whether you believe it or not, some dudes normally wear one boxers for a couple of weeks after which they will wash it with hypo and starch it the moment they know that they want to get laid. I also wear my own boxers for at least three weeks before washing it. Though my gf often complain of the stench always emanating from my boxers but do I have a choice? cool

10. Small Joystick/ One Minute Loving-Making

Ladies have no atom of respect for dudes who always boast of their bedmatics skills, only to climax after just three thrusts. I have been humiliated and discriminated several times by the reason of my small joystick. Research and findings have shown that ladies passionately detest guys with small joystick
cool

81 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by jonaifame22(m): 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
Arguing wth a lady.
Comparing her wth another.
Beating her.
Calling her names.
Judging every of her move.
Borrowing frm her and not paying back.
Saying things that portray dat u're sufferring cos you want her to pity you.
Releasing sperm in2 her during sex most especially when she says she's ovulating and she warned you not to release inside her!

141 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by vault(m): 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
true
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Pheals(f): 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
This land is not for sale

I dey come cool
make I give u share from what dansuki gave me bro !!

$100million. Nko !!!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Hero10001: 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
Telling her the introvert next door got a better hole.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nice post...but i think these can detests a lady very much too... My lists.
Kiss and Tell.. Very bad childish act,can earn you an immidiate and direct red card from a lady.

Garlic/tobacco breath..please dont try this at home!!

Over bleached skin...what an eyesore to see those green veins on a guy's arm..talk more of his skin discolouration.

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
some guys wear dirty boxers and stinking clothes and still,they feel as if they are on top of the world...smh

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by wristbangle: 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
jonaifame22:
Arguing wth a lady.
Comparing her wth another.
Beating her.
Calling her names.
Judging every of her move.
Borrowing frm her and not paying back.
Saying things that portray dat u're sufferring cos you want her to pity you.

The bolded annoys ladies alot.

Lmao @ borrowing from her without paying back. She go frustrate your life pass Nigeria.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Akkord4gov: 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
Any guy that does these doesn't deserve to be called a man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Pucaxo(m): 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
When your dick goes limp during sexgringrin

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Monalisa185(f): 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
grin
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by wristbangle: 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
Pucaxo:

Hahahahaha, Lmfao. O boy I need the attention of kingtom on this comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
When they think they're cool wearing sunglasses in the club :/.

When they talk about having sex with 1001 women and how all the girls want them undecided but in reality they're ugly and nobody wants them.

When they speak badly about their ex or their mother or their sister.

When they have Twitter fingers like meek mill lipsrsealed having online fights

When they think they're balling because theyre pursuing rapping "career" but they're broke, uneducated and still live in their parents house.

When they'll be listing things they want females to have but they can't differentiate between your and you're. Or in some cases ur and ure.

When they talk about getting money but their "iPhone 6s" has an android interface undecided and their "Ralph Lauren polo shirt" has a dragon on its logo. Okay smiley

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by wristbangle: 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
Julianne10:
some guys wear dirty boxers and stinking clothes and still,they feel as if they are on top of the world...smh

gringrin

But if the guy get money, u go still deny am?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by jonaifame22(m): 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
wristbangle:

The bolded annoys ladies alot.

Lmao @ borrowing from her without paying back. She go frustrate your life pass Nigeria.
I swear she will!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by PunterTim(m): 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
Pucaxo:
Ouch!
Black Hawk Down!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Dekatron(m): 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
Telling a lady that :-

1. She is fat.
2. Her eye pencil is awkward

3. You have no money (always)

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by cruzita(f): 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
that boxers and singlets part dey vex me die.how person go wear singlet till e turn to surulere milk and boxers go dey smell like palm kernel. I tire oo

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Akkord4gov: 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
Pucaxo:

This one happened to me and you know the outcome........guess grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Akkord4gov: 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
YourMain:

When they talk about having sex with 1001 women and how all the girls want them undecided but in reality they're ugly and nobody wants them.

When they gave Twitter fingers like meek mill lipsrsealed having online fights

When they think they're balling because they pursuing rapping "career" but they're broke uneducated and still live in their parents house.

Who make you angry to this extent

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by wristbangle: 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
YourMain:

When they gave Twitter fingers like meek mill lipsrsealed having online fights

When they think they're balling because they pursuing rapping "career" but they're broke uneducated and still live in their parents house.

Very common among guys who are extremely lazy.

The issue of saying they get laid with 1000 ladies, even solomon said "vanity of vanity, all is vanity"

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Who make you angry to this extent

Lol I'm not even mad though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
wristbangle:

Very common among guys who are extremely lazy.

The issue of saying they get laid with 1000 ladies, even solomon said "vanity of vanity, all is vanity"

Ugh I swear it's actually irritating. And they actually think they sound cool. Who are you trying to impress kmt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by dollyjoy(f): 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
grincheesycheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Rockyrascal(m): 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
Farting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by KingTom(m): 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
wristbangle:

Hahahahaha, Lmfao. O boy I need the attention of kingtom on this comment.

that's the end of your career grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by agarawu23(m): 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
Do this 8 things plus loaded financially, they will respect u

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Annais(f): 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
When you reject their advances and they start cursing and telling you of how they can get any woman they want

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by AyamBlaze: 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
Julianne10:
pervert like u! Wetin u find go their boxers? Did u forget ur eyes there?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
wristbangle:

Definitely I know you will. cheesy
Wrist-jewellery I'm present grin

Let me add :2. Wearing dirty clothes / wearing clean cloths but you stink.

Common mistake. The man has to be clean because no matter what he wears even if it's Hugo boss suit, without Hugo boss Cologne, it's a lost cause. An expensive lost cause!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them by wristbangle: 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dekatron:
Telling a lady that :-

1. She is fat.

2. Her eye pencil is awkward

3. You have no money (always)

Ladies especially the white hate it when you term them "orobo"

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. / Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.