Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:23 AM

EFCC Recovers Cash From Sambo's Offices - Nigerian Watch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Recovers Cash From Sambo's Offices - Nigerian Watch (37614 Views)

EFCC Recovers N4billion Cash From Ex-Niger State Deputy Governorship Candidate / EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) / EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Recovers Cash From Sambo's Offices - Nigerian Watch by DeltaOil: 11:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
If na southerner now, dem go first arrest am

The same APC is busy arresting Southerners like Olisha Methuh

But when it comes to Northerners they leave the person and arrest his office.

ex-VP Sambo's Office was arrested by EFCC

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/breaking-efcc-raids-namadi-sambo-s-abuja-office/131701.html

Again GMB's government arrests the House of Assembly in Borno and leave the people

http://www.naijaonpoint.com/news/tension-as-efcc-seals-borno-state-house-of-assembly-over-allegations-of-corruption.html

As you can see they only arrest building in the North
while down south the individual is arrested

One Nigeria abi
?

Na wa oh!
True talk, Buhari is anti-south
Re: EFCC Recovers Cash From Sambo's Offices - Nigerian Watch by platido(m): 11:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
if they found such amount of money...so they want 2 tel me osibanjo didn't notice this wen he resumed office....mtchweeee u naija
Re: EFCC Recovers Cash From Sambo's Offices - Nigerian Watch by macaranta(m): 12:03am On Feb 03, 2016
maasoap:
Best advice for you: go back and re-read the post because you're confused.

Go self-service off with your soap,I read and understood every bit of what was written there,father confusion detector.
Re: EFCC Recovers Cash From Sambo's Offices - Nigerian Watch by bashdawodu: 12:12am On Feb 03, 2016
Once again this shows how pervasive corruption is Nigeria.It is a cancer that has metastasized into every fabric of Nigerian life.The Buhari government should be highly commended for the willingness to fight this scourge at all levels.Our hope is that suspects are fully prosecuted and severely punished if found guilty.
Re: EFCC Recovers Cash From Sambo's Offices - Nigerian Watch by mobiy007(m): 1:03am On Feb 03, 2016
This 2.1 billion arms deal scandal is already getting boring na abeg make dem move onto the next one!..2.1billion never finish since ni?
Re: EFCC Recovers Cash From Sambo's Offices - Nigerian Watch by egoldman(m): 1:53am On Feb 03, 2016
Did they have search warrant ?
Did they have a neutral person to bear witness of what they found in the office ?
What if they just planted the cash in the office ?
Why not say the amount they claimed to have found in the office ?
What if Sambo says he did not leave any money in his office ?

This kworuption fighters should respect dues process angry angry
Re: EFCC Recovers Cash From Sambo's Offices - Nigerian Watch by Misselocon(f): 4:31am On Feb 03, 2016
All the banks went on leave ryt? Dat's why someone who obviously knows d raid for dose who partook in dat money kept or forgot that same money from dat tym in his office. Na wa o
Re: EFCC Recovers Cash From Sambo's Offices - Nigerian Watch by chriskosherbal(m): 4:37am On Feb 03, 2016
Na waooo bank is not enough anymore
Re: EFCC Recovers Cash From Sambo's Offices - Nigerian Watch by WaffenSS(m): 5:53am On Feb 03, 2016
A Case of Two Sambos.
Re: EFCC Recovers Cash From Sambo's Offices - Nigerian Watch by WaffenSS(m): 5:54am On Feb 03, 2016
DeltaOil:
If na southerner now, dem go first arrest am

The same APC is busy arresting Southerners like Olisha Methuh

But when it comes to Northerners they leave the person and arrest his office.

ex-VP Sambo's Office was arrested by EFCC

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/breaking-efcc-raids-namadi-sambo-s-abuja-office/131701.html

Again GMB's government arrests the House of Assembly in Borno and leave the people

http://www.naijaonpoint.com/news/tension-as-efcc-seals-borno-state-house-of-assembly-over-allegations-of-corruption.html

As you can see they only arrest building in the North
while down south the individual is arrested

One Nigeria abi
?

Na wa oh!
True talk, Buhari is anti-south

Go and buy more drugs.
Re: EFCC Recovers Cash From Sambo's Offices - Nigerian Watch by nikz(f): 6:14am On Feb 03, 2016
Scholes007:
Huge cash? sambo come leave am for office dey go sheah? You guys most think we are fools, yesterday when i heard the news of raid i knew that another propaganda is about to be brought out. Nonsense
Real nonsense. "An undisclosed amount? Funny but I am not moved by this propaganda! Thank God most nigerians have discovered their tactics.
Re: EFCC Recovers Cash From Sambo's Offices - Nigerian Watch by amstamon: 6:56am On Feb 03, 2016
NextGovernor:
Propaganda continues. I only pity those who still put there hope in this APC led Government. Once there is massacre by Boko haram or any circumstance that shows the incompetence of the government they try to bring up sometin to distract there followers and Nigerian.

Abraham Lincoln once said you can fool some of the people
all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can
not fool all of the people all of the time.

Why copying and paste? Seems u are an agents of pdp! Continu
Re: EFCC Recovers Cash From Sambo's Offices - Nigerian Watch by rtmjohn: 8:12am On Feb 03, 2016
NextGovernor:
Propaganda continues. I only pity those who still put there hope in this APC led Government. Once there is massacre by Boko haram or any circumstance that shows the incompetence of the government they try to bring up sometin to distract there followers and Nigerian.

Do you know that this was part of the money met to purchase ammunition to fight boko aram in order to save innocent life? Lets assumed its witch hunting like some people do say which i do not agreed, but may i ask you a question was money ought be be diverted to their personal use? Don't you think if it was used for national development it will benefit you and me? Please let fight corruption together and stop be biased
Re: EFCC Recovers Cash From Sambo's Offices - Nigerian Watch by samchem(m): 8:41am On Feb 03, 2016
NextGovernor:

I thought Bob Marley made dat quote

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency / Buhari’s New Cabinet By Zayyad Muhammad / Buhari Hands Over To Osinbajo As He Travels Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.