Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Biafra: See What Is Happening At Onitsha Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: See What Is Happening At Onitsha Anambra State (8073 Views)

There Something Wierd Happening At My Area And I'm Not Joking / Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) / Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: See What Is Happening At Onitsha Anambra State by vivianblog(f): 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
my people, see this picture written ‪#‎FREEDOMFIGHTERS‬, there is another one called ‪#‎OHMPA‬ by onitsha south/North yourths, here in Anambra state, they use this emblem with Biafran flag and axe as logo to force companies, big motorists and shop owners to pay them N50, 000 .00 or their properties will be destroyed, i just want to know if this is legal in IPOB or Biafra freedom fighting, does our leaders know about this,? If not it should be stopped because our leader ‪#‎Nnamdikanu‬ didnt teach us to swindle people using Biafra name. I hope our deputy leader will talk on this on our Radio.

Report From https://www.facebook.com/assadmn.igbondioma

Cc; lalasticlala , some people needs help. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: See What Is Happening At Onitsha Anambra State by vivianblog(f): 6:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
i wounder what that one is all about ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: See What Is Happening At Onitsha Anambra State by zendy: 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
Anyone can stick the Biafran Logo on anything and try to use it for something dubious.

11 Likes

Re: Biafra: See What Is Happening At Onitsha Anambra State by asha80(m): 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
Freedom fighters indeed..more like avenue to extort money that made massob to clash with a market Onitsha sometime ago..simply feeding off the emotion of people

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: See What Is Happening At Onitsha Anambra State by Cyojunior(m): 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
And so ?
Re: Biafra: See What Is Happening At Onitsha Anambra State by arewafederation: 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
OBJ was right after all......Biafrans are miscreants.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: See What Is Happening At Onitsha Anambra State by Princewill1(m): 6:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
This is a lie from the pit of hell.

Why they no write N50,000 in the paper?

Anybody with a computer and a printer can manufacture that paper in his bedroom.

Foolish Blogger

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: See What Is Happening At Onitsha Anambra State by kingofchess(m): 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
what do dey want? IPOB abeg Mek una stop...biko
Re: Biafra: See What Is Happening At Onitsha Anambra State by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
IPOB does not collect levy from anybody, it is against oath to extort.

These are random miscreants that police should arrest and deal with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: See What Is Happening At Onitsha Anambra State by dikeigbo2(m): 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
Thieves ,thieves everywhere, God go punish them all
Re: Biafra: See What Is Happening At Onitsha Anambra State by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
NormalCodes:

I don't think you know what IPOB is all about.

FYi, they just hijacked an oil ship filled with expatriates like terrorists do. So, extorting from fellow ibos shouldn't be a big deal to them.

IPODs are miscreants- OBJ

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: See What Is Happening At Onitsha Anambra State by mazzi: 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
The worse lie I have ever heard since I was born!
Re: Biafra: See What Is Happening At Onitsha Anambra State by udokpuenyi(m): 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
There is no amount of propaganda, hatred, envy, treachery and evil wishes that will changed what has been ordained. Insulting Igbos and Biafrans is now like a blood tonic for some people in nairaland.
Unfortunately while your misguided rants goes on and on within the domestic confines of your brown roof and thatch houses in 'your typical and interior' villages, the struggle to free Biafra keeps gathering momentum globally.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: See What Is Happening At Onitsha Anambra State by mulattoclaro(m): 9:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin. I can't help but laugh at the stupidity of these ipob fellows. Dearpreye and co have you seen what they truly represent. Every ipob youth whether male or female is a potential criminal. Look at them already stealing and robbing themselves. If they can be doing this, imagine what they will do to us and themselves if we eventually join biafra.

Cc: tonyebarcanista, edcure, martineverest, enahi, spanishkid, Goodboiyy, fineguy11, coolitempa, truckpusher, etc I no tell una.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: See What Is Happening At Onitsha Anambra State by MrSegunAdewole: 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
vivian why are you lying

anybody can do this with his printer

this propaganda is already DOA

My yoruba brothers should quit it already it's not working

the paper sef looks dumb

wetin be "please keep off" grin

try harder next time

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: See What Is Happening At Onitsha Anambra State by MrSegunAdewole: 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
[s]
mulattoclaro:
grin grin grin grin grin. I can't help but laugh at the stupidity of these ipob fellows. Dearpreye and co have you seen what they truly represent. Every ipob youth whether male or female is a potential criminal. Look at them already stealing and robbing themselves. If they can be doing this, imagine what they will do to us and themselves if we eventually join biafra.

Cc: tonyebarcanista, edcure, martineverest, enahi, spanishkid, Goodboiyy, fineguy11, coolitempa, truckpusher, etc I no tell una.
[/s]

Nonsense bigot. bigotry have made you loose your sense of reasoning

any reasonable person could see the poor effort and work of this mischievous people trying to discredit it but this is a cheap propaganda that anybody can see through grin unless your fellow bigots and battered soul.

@op picture of them distributing it or you're a very big lair

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: See What Is Happening At Onitsha Anambra State by Rich4god(m): 9:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
This doesnt seem real...

1 Like

Re: Biafra: See What Is Happening At Onitsha Anambra State by mulattoclaro(m): 9:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
MrSegunAdewole:
[s][/s]

Nonsense bigot. bigotry have made you loose your sense of reasoning

any reasonable person could see the poor effort and work of this mischievous people trying to discredit it but this is a cheap propaganda that anybody can see through grin unless your fellow bigots and battered soul.

@op picture of them distributing it or you're a very big lair
that still doesn't change the fact that you and your fellow ipob buddies are criminals

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: See What Is Happening At Onitsha Anambra State by MrSegunAdewole: 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
Princewill1:
This is a lie from the pit of hell.

Why they no write N50,000 in the paper?

Nobody with a computer and a printer can manufacture that paper from his bedroom.

Foolish Blogger

i don't want to join the haters to rubbish this vivianblog3 but she should verify information next time

this is even a poor work

Which one be "keep off" abi na government property grin
Re: Biafra: See What Is Happening At Onitsha Anambra State by MrSegunAdewole: 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
[s]
mulattoclaro:
that still doesn't change the fact that you and your fellow ipob buddies are criminals
[/s]

Another nonsense trash
shatap and get out

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: See What Is Happening At Onitsha Anambra State by EdCure: 9:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
mulattoclaro:

"Honestly" is the word I can use to describe how much I agree with this post of yours.

But the word itself is a far cry from what the criminaloid IPOBian biafridiots represent! grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: See What Is Happening At Onitsha Anambra State by mulattoclaro(m): 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
EdCure:

"Honestly" is the word I can use to describe how much I agree with this post of yours.

But the word itself is a far cry from what the criminaloid IPOBian biafridiots represent! grin
I'm telling you brother. These are the same set of individuals crying of marginalization. Imagine allowing them to rule Nigeria. They'll sell Nigeria and will not bring change. Criminality and negativity is in their DNA.

10 Likes

Re: Biafra: See What Is Happening At Onitsha Anambra State by mulattoclaro(m): 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
MrSegunAdewole:
[s][/s]

Another nonsense trash
shatap and get out
the long arm of the law would soon catch up with you and your fellow ipob rascals. We are watching you.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: See What Is Happening At Onitsha Anambra State by EdCure: 10:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
Cyojunior:
And so ?
Is it a coincidence that you see nothing wrong with this brazen act of criminality and extortion that is eating up what is left in your land? I doubt! undecided

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: See What Is Happening At Onitsha Anambra State by papaejima1: 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nonsense.
The smudge on the paper shows you did this on a low quality deskjet printer in fast draft mode just to garner attention.
Quit before it is too late.

IPOB will take pains to print colour receipts on A4 paper each time they go to "big" companies ba?
Why are we hearing it from you and no one else?

Even the BIG companies are into Loading & Offloading?
Chai...

1 Like

Re: Biafra: See What Is Happening At Onitsha Anambra State by MrSegunAdewole: 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
[s]
mulattoclaro:
the long arm of the law would soon catch up with you and your fellow ipob rascals. We are watching you.
[/s]
Nonsense trash from a demented bigot
who listen to an inconsequential element troll cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra: See What Is Happening At Onitsha Anambra State by MrSegunAdewole: 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
[s]
mulattoclaro:
I'm telling you brother. These are the same set of individuals crying of marginalization. Imagine allowing them to rule Nigeria. They'll sell Nigeria and will not bring change. Criminality and negativity is in their DNA.
[/s]

shatap and go and cry yourself to stupor
you're nothing but a piece of inconsequential trash

1 Like

Re: Biafra: See What Is Happening At Onitsha Anambra State by EdCure: 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
NormalCodes:
Nah! Make police arrest them to giv u anoda opportunity to shout witch-hunting and rule of law? Never grin

Call your colleagues to order. Or better still, join them in the new path.

Onye oshi grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: See What Is Happening At Onitsha Anambra State by ifyan(m): 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
How true is this. Because a hungry human or group can lie
Re: Biafra: See What Is Happening At Onitsha Anambra State by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
NormalCodes:

Biafra police or Zoo police.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: See What Is Happening At Onitsha Anambra State by fr3do(m): 11:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
I don't see any biafran flag, why is the document not signed, since your report implies that the sticker was used to seal the shop of a trader that refused to be extorted?
Re: Biafra: See What Is Happening At Onitsha Anambra State by zuchyblink(m): 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
All i see is a hungry blogger trying to feed with Biafran issues

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Recommends N200/$ Exchange Rate For Pilgrims / Assemblies Of God Church Was Not Attacked In Onitsha – Anambra Government / IGP Meets With Strategic Commanders. Tasks Them To Protect Electoral Process.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.