Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Budget:presidency 2 Spend Mor On State House Clinic Than All Teaching Hospitals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Budget:presidency 2 Spend Mor On State House Clinic Than All Teaching Hospitals (18178 Views)

2016 Budget: Presidency, National Assembly Agree / 2016 Budget: Presidency, NASS Break Deadlock As VP Osinbajo Heads Monitoring Com / Presidential Response To State House Clinic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget:presidency 2 Spend Mor On State House Clinic Than All Teaching Hospitals by lumeneng22: 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
Yes the era of going abroad. for treatment is gradually fading out. Many thanks to pmb.
Re: Budget:presidency 2 Spend Mor On State House Clinic Than All Teaching Hospitals by 7footre(m): 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
How can they vote a whole 3.8 billion approximately 4billion naira for the state house hospital and still make provision for medical tourism? I mean what sort of blatant day light robbery is this? Does this govt have empathy at all? 4 billion naira for the health of a thousand people or less for just 365 days haba mana yan uwa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget:presidency 2 Spend Mor On State House Clinic Than All Teaching Hospitals by omogin(f): 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
Buhari has reduced allocation to the teaching hospitals. Now they can't employ more staff, they can't promote staff and the arrears owed their staff continues to grow. He has destroyed the economy with an achaeic TSA system that holds all the cash that should be stimulating growth. I hope APC apologists who can't be humble enough to admit their mistakes, won't bury their heads in shame in 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget:presidency 2 Spend Mor On State House Clinic Than All Teaching Hospitals by D9ty7(m): 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

Explain yourself please
I didn't vote during the 2015 general election
Re: Budget:presidency 2 Spend Mor On State House Clinic Than All Teaching Hospitals by uzolexis(f): 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
AlPeter:
stop being Lazy. The guy was obviously miffed at the stupidity of the report a simple calculation will show that each teaching hospital will have more than 5billion each i.e. More than 50% of 200billion for 17hospitals

5billion each for 17 teaching hospitals that caters for millions of pple and almost 4billion on the state hospital that will cater for less than a thousand pple.
My dear pls do the math.

3 Likes

Re: Budget:presidency 2 Spend Mor On State House Clinic Than All Teaching Hospitals by Luckylife(m): 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
kingofchess:
Buhari thinks he can run dis country d way he want
you can now see how bias the allocations is , all the teaching hospitals in the north have above 200 million while others side are managing below . Must he apply 95% and 5% Principles in every thing. God dey !we will be very happy if the allocations really meet the needs of the affected idps and poor masses.

2 Likes

Re: Budget:presidency 2 Spend Mor On State House Clinic Than All Teaching Hospitals by cele360: 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
partiality I see, Buhari awarding higher budgets for teaching hospitals in d northern area and lower allocations goes for d ones in d south east, also the state hospital is a medium of siphoning money from d gullible Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Budget:presidency 2 Spend Mor On State House Clinic Than All Teaching Hospitals by MrImole: 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
Logician:
Which way Nigeria
ABOUT YOUR SIGNATURE, shed more light please: WHICH OF YOUR LAWS DID GOVERNMENT DISSOBEY?
Re: Budget:presidency 2 Spend Mor On State House Clinic Than All Teaching Hospitals by chocolateme(f): 9:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kingsolex1:
chocolateme come oo come and kiss me
kiss u on a federal government budget thread, what happened?
Re: Budget:presidency 2 Spend Mor On State House Clinic Than All Teaching Hospitals by CACAWA(m): 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
baba11:
To equip our own hospital to cater for VIPs is much better than them going overseas to seek medical attention.... I support pmb on this cool
my brother....unfortunately, that is not the case...check the budget

The 3.8 billion naira is only meant for building a new wing for dental clinic.

That is all....

So, you think it's not a waste? Hmmm

In fact, don't bother to reply

2 Likes

Re: Budget:presidency 2 Spend Mor On State House Clinic Than All Teaching Hospitals by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

Okaysmiley
Who did you vote for?
Ackmed The Terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Budget:presidency 2 Spend Mor On State House Clinic Than All Teaching Hospitals by Forwetinnah: 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
See excuse?! This administration is shameless. I'm waiting for the excuses for other excesses in the budget, like Fayemi ' s N800million website update

1 Like

Re: Budget:presidency 2 Spend Mor On State House Clinic Than All Teaching Hospitals by Forwetinnah: 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
baba11:
To equip our own hospital to cater for VIPs is much better than them going overseas to seek medical attention.... I support pmb on this cool

The hospital will NOT BE EQUIPPED!!! PMB WILL STILL TRAVEL OVERSEAS FOR TREATMENT. THE WHOLE WRITE UP IS ONE SILLY EXCUSE

3 Likes

Re: Budget:presidency 2 Spend Mor On State House Clinic Than All Teaching Hospitals by sheilak: 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
boostdom:

Ackmed The Terrorist.

Are you sure it was not your father, the village rapist? cheesy
Re: Budget:presidency 2 Spend Mor On State House Clinic Than All Teaching Hospitals by FLYFIRE(m): 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
Firefire:
Budget of fraud.
By the govt of FRAUSTERS...

3 Likes

Re: Budget:presidency 2 Spend Mor On State House Clinic Than All Teaching Hospitals by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
chocolateme:
kiss u on a federal government budget thread, what happened?

come on dear, I know you are happy on this great news, besides I got a crush on u.
Re: Budget:presidency 2 Spend Mor On State House Clinic Than All Teaching Hospitals by OFFICIAL336: 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
baba11:
Zombie

2 Likes

Re: Budget:presidency 2 Spend Mor On State House Clinic Than All Teaching Hospitals by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
sheilak:

Are you sure it was not your father, the village rapist? cheesy
Ackmed The Terrorist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget:presidency 2 Spend Mor On State House Clinic Than All Teaching Hospitals by baba11(m): 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
ckmayoca:

Lolzzz. Vips or govt officials that are in aso villa? No politician will accept treatment in Nigeria expect it is an emergency case. No matter hw rich u are, if u can't access that state hospital u will have to travel out.
Let's wait and see
Re: Budget:presidency 2 Spend Mor On State House Clinic Than All Teaching Hospitals by mandax: 10:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
Built2last:
Lalasticlala

Have you read the budget? All teaching hospitals in Nigeria combined has less budget than one clinic in Aso Rock Villa. And they will never use the hospital ooo. ...just so you know why waiters are increasing

And they will not use the hospital o.
Learnt part of Buhari's details in his current visit to France is attending a clinic.

Nigeria going to the dogs. - beginning from the day Nigeria was formed.

1 Like

Re: Budget:presidency 2 Spend Mor On State House Clinic Than All Teaching Hospitals by ImpactWorld(m): 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
Built2last:

In the 2015 budget, which gave N150million capital vote to the hospital, the equipment to be procured and the projects for execution were clearly spelt out. So also were the amounts to be spent on each equipment and project.
But this year, the presidency failed to indicate how it plans to spend the about N4billion it proposes to spend on capital projects at the hospital.

I just do not understand why some Nigerians continue to defend the fraud that Buhari and APC has become.
Is this how to support A party?
This is officially the most corrupt government Nigeria has ever had. And to think that they are shouting "corruption"!

1 Like

Re: Budget:presidency 2 Spend Mor On State House Clinic Than All Teaching Hospitals by FLYFIRE(m): 10:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
baba11:
ya papa
His father does not support an i.diotic good for nothing old illiterate terrorist like you... ZOMBIE
Re: Budget:presidency 2 Spend Mor On State House Clinic Than All Teaching Hospitals by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
MrImole:

ABOUT YOUR SIGNATURE, shed more light please: WHICH OF YOUR LAWS DID
GOVERNMENT DISSOBEY?

My law states that I do whatever possible to achieve what's necessary, sometimes I end up being detained for hours simply because I obeyed my law. What can't the government amend it's laws to suit mine.
Re: Budget:presidency 2 Spend Mor On State House Clinic Than All Teaching Hospitals by lohresloco: 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
now there's the initial reason they were fighting hard for a one party state,so the dullard can have its way with us. well thank goodness for serial backstabers like tambuwal,saraki et al. Nigerians , we are watching. Did we vote president of great [b]luciferian [/b]proportions....
Built2last:
Lalasticlala

Have you read the budget? All teaching hospitals in Nigeria combined has less budget than one clinic in Aso Rock Villa. And they will never use the hospital ooo. ...just so you know why waiters are increasing

1 Like

Re: Budget:presidency 2 Spend Mor On State House Clinic Than All Teaching Hospitals by ImpactWorld(m): 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
Kenai:

Bro...
I think it's about time we faced the truth and called it what it is - Yam eaters are not necessarily "surrounding" the oh so honest but helpless Buhari.
No sir
BUHARI IS AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN CORRUPT! From his 1983 days to the present day!

Shouting "I am against corruption" won't wipe away your own corruption as a leader!
And citing this man's fake "Corruption battle" of 1984 won't save his skin either!

Let us remember that, in 1984, the Nigerian media was HEAVILY GAGGED!
Let us also remember that we had no internet to read about his corrupt dealings!
Let us ALSO remember that, during the military era, annual budgets were not posted for public analysis, so their bloated and inflated contracts were well hidden from the public eye!

I can tell you for a fact that there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TANGIBLE TO PROVE HE WAS EVER REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT FIGHTING CORRUPTION IN 1984!

This is the first time we're ever experiencing a Buhari budget, and we're seeing him for the criminal he is!

So, let's stop hanging on to that false image of Buhari as some angel who hates corruption but is just surrounded by criminals. No sir - THE MAN IS CORRUPT!

Thank you very much.

Buhari is not just corrupt; he is everything wrong in a leader who should lead Nigeria at this time.
He is a monumental mistake.
But I know God does not sleep.

1 Like

Re: Budget:presidency 2 Spend Mor On State House Clinic Than All Teaching Hospitals by sheilak: 11:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
Re: Budget:presidency 2 Spend Mor On State House Clinic Than All Teaching Hospitals by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
adajiboyy:
For goodness sake those buhari tink he is God.d greatest mistake nigerians made was voting for tis bigot.
how?
Re: Budget:presidency 2 Spend Mor On State House Clinic Than All Teaching Hospitals by KanwuliaJara: 11:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
Change a bia la oooooooooh!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Budget:presidency 2 Spend Mor On State House Clinic Than All Teaching Hospitals by MrImole: 11:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
Logician:

My law states that I do whatever possible to achieve what's necessary, sometimes I end up being detained for hours simply because I obeyed my law. What can't the government amend it's laws to suit mine.
Wao, thats serious.

1 Like

Re: Budget:presidency 2 Spend Mor On State House Clinic Than All Teaching Hospitals by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 03, 2016
MrImole:

Wao, thats serious.

Lol...you asked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Okays Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Request / President Buhari Meets With Gawuna, Kano APC Governorship Candidate / Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.