Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,049 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

"I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji (52746 Views)

Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) / 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single / 'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Flawlessmakeup(f): 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
Linda is not lyk Laura that always run her mouth anyhow, before Linda will announce that she's getting married will be 2 days to the D-day.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by john650(m): 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
crazygod:
This seun sef. Chai. If I dey ur position, I no go let this chick go o. Y u slow like this
Yeah, sure. Two bloggers. That's a match made in heaven.They'll never have time for each other.
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by udemzyudex(m): 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
Keep waiting for Dangote, u go old.
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Phargbemmy(m): 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
e remain small
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by kellsblingsz(m): 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
Afta u don carry 500mil mansion d opress men anyhow..who wan get liver marry u?
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by SHAIBULIAR: 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
rahymat:
wen she keeps chasing real men away from her ogede island home nd keeps allowin yeyebrities to use nd dump her.y cnt she just be real for once nd settle down for a real man.
dont mind her,see me here single and searching. Pls will you marry me?
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by jbcul4ril(m): 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
That the problem, ladies are not meant to search but to be found. You as a lady can't pray to God that you are searching. The prayer will not be answered because it's contrary to the scriptures. I pray that the man of your destiny will find you IJN.
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by windud: 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
ladyF:

Ehh enn?? Is she complaining? What is wrong with her age? angry

Anyway sha...God's time is the best. It's better to be single and happy than to be married and miserable. Till I come your way next time...

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

another older lady wailing
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by kingofchess(m): 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
englishmart:
just sharap already
are u high?
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by spafu(m): 10:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
Don't say so again when I am available for you. Your search has come to an end, shout a believing AMEN. Linda, I say your singleness, your search and searching have reached their Bus stop at Ketu, shout a living HALLELUJAH. You searched and you found me! Now take your phone and call me up on "throw hey throw, fine wife, tree sick, nice form, wine fight. Indeed your.search is terminated
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by ladyF(f): 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
windud:

another older lady wailing
hehehe I know right....another older lady, happily single and approaching 50....

Coming from the young one who is probably going to get pushed by society into lowering standards and ending up as a severely frustrated married individual all in the name of doing right by society even at the cost of your own happiness. Happy married life dear kiss

Again, I'd rather be single and happy than be married and miserable. Cheers!!! grin
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by sirjomore(m): 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
Airforce1:
single and searching at your age
Ehen? na u giv am d age?
MYB joor

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
Linda you non go do make u marry. who you dey wait for! cos small time u go con lean and dry later oh... hope say u non dey cohabit shall. Abeg Seun help me forward my msg to her. if possible make e hit FP
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Goridoe(m): 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
[size=15pt]IDIOT CANT SEARCH FOR A NICE MAN OUTTA ALL THOSE KNOCKING ON HER DOOR, BUT YOU CAN SEARCH FOR AMEBO NEWS ALL OVER THE WORLD..

GOD BLESS U O.. SIDDOWN DIA.. TCHEEEW

HOW E EVEN TAKE CONSIGN ME SEF[/size]
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
If she does not make amend of the set goal of the kind of man she wants as a husband, i sense she might continue to stay single for even a longer period of time. I wish her well though.
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by ejitec16(m): 10:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
who care?
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by KanwuliaJara: 10:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nne! You nor see man when you dey hustle, e kam be nau wey you don hammer?

You go single and sArch taya o!
Abeg, go find WHITE, YELLOW, GREEN, or RED man!

The BLACK race cannot handle ANY self-made woman! grin

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by blackfase(m): 10:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
Big lie. If you ask me I'll call it a grand diversion. 6 months from now, watch d blogosphere on her wedding gists. Bloggers sabi lie lie....

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by FuckTheMod: 10:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
ladyF:

Anyway sha...God's time is the best. It's better to be single and happy than to be married and miserable. Till I come your way next time...

First time I ever liked your post...

U don dey grow smasma
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Toosure70: 11:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
I just love this girl.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by abimbawealth(f): 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
You go see wetin you dey find ooo
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by vault(m): 11:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
aunty wa...... wen will u marry na
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by 1miccza: 11:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
Airforce1:
single and searching at your age

Bros na crime?

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by ladyF(f): 11:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
FuckTheMod:

First time I ever liked your post...

U don dey grow smasma
lol I never grow o. Thanks for the likes. Can I get a share maybe...? grin

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
ladyF:

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Bizzyliss(m): 11:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
Pls use google and search me out

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Btruth: 11:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by TolaniLuv: 11:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
www.Gossippeoplemeet.com your type full there!
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by blackboy(m): 11:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
Okay single I believe you but still seaching..? I doubt guess its more like ...make I no talk before some haters begin to talk any how to madam linda. Wish you all the best

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by deytoongee: 11:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
Check link for fresh tune by Demuren called Jeje.

http://notjustok.com/2015/12/22/demuren-jeje-prod-mallam-t-bass/

Twitter & IG handle: @mrdemuren

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by InvertedHammer: 12:16am On Feb 03, 2016
/
This is where reality meets fantasy.

It will be very difficult for Linda to marry.

The people that can afford her in Nigeria are the ones with daddys' money. Such people tend to be immature.
If she marries for love, the husband should be open for insolence.

She can marry an oyibo, an international footballer or worst case scenario, find a stable Nigerian living outside the country away from the inquisitive minds of her blog visitors and amebo folks. Na real wahala.
/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Wows In New Pictures After Joining Universal Music / Folarin Alakija’s Wedding Beats Prince Harry And Meghan Markle’s Royal Wedding / Wizkid Welcomes 3rd Child With Jada Pollock, His Manager - Nairaplus.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.