Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa (31067 Views)

Boko Haram Logistics Supplier Arrested As Four Terrorists Surrender To Soldiers / Air Force Destroys Another Boko Haram Terrorist Logistics Base. Photos/Video / Boko Haram Logistics Base Destroyed (see Photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by arresa: 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2016

The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) released a video of an Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle (UAV) destroying what is believed to be a Boko Haram logistics base today, according to a statement released by the NAF Director of Public Relations and Information Group Captain Ayodele Famuyiwa.

Nigerian Air Force Drone Destroys Boko Haram Base Outside Sambisa Forest
“This strike is a major setback for the Boko Haram sect and a major plus for the fight against insurgency,” Mr. Famuyiwa wrote in a statement.

According to Mr. Famuyiwa, the location was found during a surveillance operation which “came across a gathering of Boko Haram terrorists at Garin Moloma, about one kilometer north of the Sambisa Forest.”

He also noted that the video depicts “multiple explosions and a huge fireball from the location” following the strike, which “strongly suggests that it may be either an ammunition/fuel storage or weapons/technical workshop.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RyU0NV0ZfU

http://saharareporters.com/2016/02/02/nigerian-air-force-drone-destroys-boko-haram-base-outside-sambisa-forest

That was HOT off the press in the last few minutes.

God Bless Nigeria...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by madridguy(m): 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
May God continuing to grant the Nigeria Army Wisdom and Power to defeat BH.

31 Likes

Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by Cyojunior(m): 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
ORACLE1975:
J
Space booker u are sighted !!!

2 Likes

Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
How do you bombed again people that you've "technically defeated" them? Una lies self no dey get break?

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by MrALIVE: 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
How do you bombed again people that you've "technically defeated" them? Una lies self no dey get break?
go back to school! You are a stark illiterate

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by chinchum(m): 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
This is better news than killing 100 boko haram members. It destabilises boko haram for a long period. Attacking BH logistics supply is the way to go.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by Mykel4God(m): 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
When I was reading this write-up, I just feel like crying but tears no just come, infact I open my eyes for like 30minutes for tears to come but tears no just come :- :'

Check it out!

1. Welcome to my country where politicians who had ruled about three to four decades ago are still the leaders of tomorrow

2. Welcome to my country where electricity bill in a month is more than the President salary

3. Welcome to my country where investors from neighboring country thrive and succeed but citizens finds it difficult to complete a 3square meal daily

4. Welcome to my country where citizens are slaves to the leaders

5. Welcome to my country where terrorism act is now legal

6. Welcome to my country where parliaments and National assembly has been turned to boxing ring

7. Welcome to my country where corruption is the motto

8. Welcome to my country where citizens trade their human rights for foods and money

9. Welcome to my country where education has become more expensive and unemployment is now official

10. Welcome to my country where social amenities are now what people are not sure of

Abeg what is the name of that "my country"?

6 Likes

Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by ademega(m): 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
good news
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by DullardBuhari(m): 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
is a lai
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by BushidoBlue(m): 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
Good job hotshot!!!
Hurray for the Nigerian Armed Forces..

Victory Comes From God.

2 Likes

Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by Realdeals(m): 10:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
Just watch the video on Sahara reporters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RyU0NV0ZfU

1 Like

Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by chubhiee: 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
After watching this video with a penetrating mind, I laughed hard at the information ministry, lai Mohammed,airforce,Nigeria and those that posted this shiit.

11 Likes

Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by asadike(f): 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
I feel sorry for d NA and i wish them success but karma is watching and waiting for Buhari, Buhari will never defeat boko haram, he played on d lives of people using them in propaganda to oust gej now we are facing d worst scenario in his tenure.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by chinchum(m): 10:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
asadike:
I feel sorry for d NA and i wish them success but karma is watching and waiting for Buhari, Buhari will never defeat boko haram, he played on d lives of people using them in propaganda to oust gej now we are facing d worst scenario in his tenure.
Why so much hate and wickedness Why masquerading your evil intent with a success wish for Nigerian Army? Buhari will defeat bokoharam over your dead body.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by yemmynoni: 11:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
wailer you are sighted

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
illiterate IPOB youth, look below.

technically - Dictionary Definition :

Something technically true is actually, really
true or correct but it may not be the way people
think about it.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by asadike(f): 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
chinchum:
Why so much hate and wickedness Why masquerading your evil intent with a success wish for Nigerian Army? Buhari will defeat bokoharam over your dead body.
what hate and wickedness, u dis cruel hypocrite of d highest order. for u not to die during gej's tenure, i myself will not die in Buhari's tenure. I will live and watch as d drama unfold. Ekwensu umu anumanu.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
Mykel4God:
When I was reading this write-up, I just feel like crying but tears no just come, infact I open my eyes for like 30minutes for tears to come but tears no just come :- :'

Check it out!

1. Welcome to my country where politicians who had ruled about three to four decades ago are still the leaders of tomorrow

2. Welcome to my country where electricity bill in a month is more than the President salary

3. Welcome to my country where investors from neighboring country thrive and succeed but citizens finds it difficult to complete a 3square meal daily

6. Welcome to my country where parliaments and National assembly has been turned to boxing ring

8. Welcome to my country where citizens trade their human rights for foods and money

9. Welcome to my country where education has become more expensive and unemployment is now official

10. Welcome to my country where social amenities are now what people are not sure of

what have you done for your country? Do you think wailing will solve the above issues?

Aren't you one of those dumping lacasera bottles in drainages, dumping gala wrappers on the road, supporting olisa metuh cos he's "our brother" and carrying out jungle justice on petty thieves?

The country can never be good for you if you don't change your own "little" wicked ways.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by chinchum(m): 11:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
asadike:
what hate and wickedness, u dis cruel hypocrite of d highest order. for u not to die during gej's tenure, i myself will not die in Buhari's tenure. I will live and watch as d drama unfold. Ekwensu umu anumanu.
So, u dont want to die, but want boko haram to continue under buhari and kill many others, so u can rejoice heartily in your closet. Get a mirror, and call whoever you see in it a wicked hypocrite. If you wont get over Gej's loss, suicide is an option for you.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by asadike(f): 11:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
chinchum:
So, u dont want to die, but want boko haram to continue under buhari and kill many others, so u can rejoice heartily in your closet. Get a mirror, and call whoever you see in it a wicked hypocrite. If you wont get over Gej's loss, suicide is an option for you.
I dont know what is with u and death? Abeg, if u are owing death in any way, be it suicide o, firing squad o, hanging o, abeg i take Buhari beg u go and pay him and leave me out of your misery.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by chinchum(m): 11:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
asadike:
I dont know what is with u and death? Abeg, if u are owing death in any way, be it suicide o, firing squad o, hanging o, abeg i take Buhari beg u go and pay him and leave me out of your misery.
For wishing many others death because you dont like the face of Buhari, it shows you are entrenched in deep sorrow and a sadist. Now, confess to me you need help, i have a therapy for you.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by asadike(f): 11:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
chinchum:
For wishing many others death because you dont like the face of Buhari, it shows you are entrenched in deep sorrow and a sadist. Now, confess to me you need help, i have a therapy for you.
i did not wish anybody's death, i only gave u d law of karma. Buhari never wish gej success, it is pay back now. karma is a b.tch

3 Likes

Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 03, 2016
asadike:
i did not wish anybody's death, i only gave u d law of karma. Buhari never wish gej success, it is pay back now. karma is a b.tch
not that I agree that buhari never wished GEJ success, but who are you to revenge on his behalf?

Cos your GEJ lost an election...Is that why you wish death on innocent souls?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by Habakus: 12:09am On Feb 03, 2016
Ok
Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by opineflu(m): 12:18am On Feb 03, 2016
Mykel4God:

Check it out!

'Nijehria'...in bubu's voice

1 Like

Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by chinchum(m): 12:24am On Feb 03, 2016
asadike:
ok, i am also teaching you karma, for wishing Buhari not to defeat bokoharam, he possibly wont get it done why you are still breathing your evil wish, it would be over your dead body.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by skademzy(m): 12:28am On Feb 03, 2016
Same word too many. Just clear these bokoboiz on time. Don't want my children to know about them except in their history class.

4 Likes

Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by asadike(f): 12:37am On Feb 03, 2016
chinchum:
ok, i am also teaching you karma, for wishing Buhari not to defeat bokoharam, he possibly wont get it done why you are still breathing your evil wish, it would be over your dead body.
i did not wish u death and for wishing me death, u will be d first to die.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by dustmalik: 12:47am On Feb 03, 2016
cheesy grin LOL.. some funny conversation on here.

2 Likes

Re: AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa by chinchum(m): 1:24am On Feb 03, 2016
asadike:
i did not wish u death and for wishing me death, u will be d first to die.
you wished death on millions of Nigerians living in the NE/NW , the epicentre of the boko haram war. Will it be too much sacrifice if you will just die, so they can live and not die in the hands of boko haram? Please, go and die.

23 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christopher Olalegbin: EFCC Arraigns Suspect Arrested In Collaboration With FBI / Ambode throwing T-shirts Along Lateef Jankande Road from his car(pics) / SSA To Saraki, Omishore Lied In His Tweet About El-Rufai - Olatunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.