Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

University Admission Made Easy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Admission Made Easy (2701 Views)

2012/2013 Admission Made Easy / Unaab Admission Made Easy (2011/2012)session / Uk University Admission Made Easy, Bsc, Msc, Mba, Acca Etc Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Admission Made Easy by ELDERLAGON: 8:59am On Jul 01, 2009
This is to notify Nairalanders interested in gaining university admission via direct entry that I am currently assisting a number of applicants,as i always do every year,to realise their dream of becoming undergraduates.This information is specifically to ICAN ATS 3,NCE and NATIONAL DIPLOMA HOLDERS.BE told that each applicant will need to obtain JAMB's direct entry form.

In addition,if you belong to a category of students that scored 180 and above in the last UME,but not sure of admission in your 1st and 2nd choice institutions,there are opportunities for you to gain admission through pre-degree of te following universities;OAU,LAUTECH.FUTA,UI etc.You can also get a change of course form from some universities such as TASUED.BE informed that TASUED offer courses like Mass Communication,Political Science,Sociology,Petrochemical Science etc.

And for Nairalanders that are yet to make their O 'levels,I can be of help during this year's GCE exams.The registration for WAEC GCE costs 6,500,WHILE THAT OF NECO GCE is 6,000. Wherever you reside,you will be placed in a special centre where we ensure that you make all your papers at one sitting.

we also stock past ume-past questions of UNILAG(QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS) and OAU

You can reach me through,
CAREER TRUST EDUCATONAL CONSULT,
752B,LAGOS ABEOKUTA EXPRESSWAY,ABUKAN BUSSTOP,ALAGBADO,LAGOS.

WISHING YOU GOODLUCK IN ALL YOUR ENDEAVOURS.
CHEERS.

8 Forums / Education / Re: Lasu Vacant on: June 29, 2009, 11:15 AM
pls do not be anxious.lasu will soon advertise for another post-ume test,particularly for applicants that do not meet the merit list cut-off mark.you may reach me through 08056230620,08062717122,for further assistance.

9 Forums / Education / Lasu Admission Guaranteed on: June 27, 2009, 04:16 PM
Did you write last LASU'S post-ume exam and you are not sure of excellent result in the exam?You may reach me for any assistance.You are sure of admission to LASU.

CAREER TRUST EDUCATIONAL CONSULT,
752B,LAGOS-ABEOKUTA EXPREEWAY,
ABUKAN BUSSTOP,ALAGBADO,
LAGOS,NIGERIA.
[08056230620,08062717122,07092363655

10 Forums / Education / Urgent University Admission on: June 27, 2009, 04:13 PM
This is to notify Nairalanders interested in gaining university admission via direct entry that I am currently assisting a number of applicants,as i always do every year,to realise their dream of becoming undergraduates.This information is specifically to ICAN ATS 3,NCE and NATIONAL DIPLOMA HOLDERS.BE told that each applicant will need to obtain JAMB's direct entry form.

In addition,if you belong to a category of students that scored 180 and above in the last UME,but not sure of admission in your 1st and 2nd choice institutions,there are opportunities for you to gain admission through pre-degree of te following universities;OAU,LAUTECH.FUTA,UI etc.You can also get a change of course form from some universities such as TASUED.BE informed that TASUED offer courses like Mass Communication,Political Science,Sociology,Petrochemical Science etc.

And for Nairalanders that are yet to make their O 'levels,I can be of help during this year's GCE exams.The registration for WAEC GCE costs 6,500,WHILE THAT OF NECO GCE is 6,000. Wherever you reside,you will be placed in a special centre where we ensure that you make all your papers at one sitting.

CHEERS.

11 Forums / Education / urgent university admission. on: June 27, 2009, 03:51 PM

CHEERS.

12 Forums / Education / LASU ADMISSION on: June 27, 2009, 03:49 PM
Did you write last LASU'S post-ume exam and you are not sure of excellent result in the exam?You may reach me for any assistance.You are sure of admission to LASU.

ABUKAN BUSSTOP,ALAGBADO,
LAGOS,NIGERIA.
08056230620,08062717122,07092363655[/b]

13 Forums / Education / LASU ADMISSION GUARANTEE on: June 27, 2009, 03:43 PM

ABUKAN BUSSTOP,ALAGBADO,
LAGOS,NIGERIA.
08056230620,08062717122,07092363655[/b]

14 Forums / Education / Re: O.a.u Pre Degree on: June 27, 2009, 03:41 PM

ABUKAN BUSSTOP,ALAGBADO,
LAGOS,NIGERIA.
[08056230620,08062717122,07092363655

15 Forums / Education / O.a.u Pre Degree on: June 27, 2009, 03:29 PM

WISHING GOODLUCK IN ALL YOUR ENDEAVOURS.
CHEERS.

16 Forums / Education / Urgent University Admission on: June 24, 2009, 05:31 AM
[b]This is to notify Nairalanders interested in gaining university admission via direct entry that I am currently assisting a number of applicants,as i always do every year,to realise their dream of becoming undergraduates.This information is specifically to ICAN ATS 3,NCE and NATIONAL DIPLOMA HOLDERS.BE told that each applicant will need to obtain JAMB's direct entry form.

WISHING GOODLUCK IN ALL YOUR ENDEAVOURS.
CHEERS.[/b][b][/b]

17 Forums / Education / Oau Pre-degree/post-ume Info on: June 10, 2009, 03:48 PM
PLS BE TOLD THAT OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY ,ILE-IFE HAS STARTED SELLING ITS 2009/2010 POST-UME FORM.THE REGISTRATON STARTED IN JUNE 3RD,2009 AND IT IS GOING TO END 12 MIDNIGHT ON SUNDAY 28TH JUNE,2009.THE EXAM WILL HOLD 4TH JULY 2009@ 1PM IN VARIOUS CENTRES .ALL APPLICANTS ARE EXPECTED TO BE SEATED BY 12NOON.

ALSO,REGISTRATION FOR OAU PRE-DEGREE HAS BEGUN.DATE OF ENTRANCE EXAM IS SATURDAY,AUGUST 29,2009.EXAMINATION CENTRES INCLUDE ILE-IFE,MORO,IPETUMODU,LAGOS AND ABUJA.

THE CLOSING DAY FOR ONLINE FORMS WILL CLOSE AT 12MIDNIGHT ON SUNDAY AUGUST16,2009.THE PROGRAMME RUNS FOR ONE ACADEMIC YEAR AFTER WHICH SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS WILL BE ADMITTED TO YEAR ONE OF THEIR PROPOSED COURSE.COURSES SUCH AS LAW, ENGINEERING,ECONOMICS,ACCOUNTING,ENGLISH ARE AVAILABLE.

FOR HELP ON HOW TO OBTAIN YOUR FORM AND DO YOUR REGISTRATION,YOU MAY CONTACT ME THROUGH 08056230620,07092363655.

CHEERS.

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Poly Second Batch Is Out:-lagbe / Tai Solarin University Of Education Post U T M E Form, Is It Out? / Work While Schooling In Girne American University (campuses In Cyprus, Uk, Usa,)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.