Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Wishing My Self And All February Children Happy Birthday - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wishing My Self And All February Children Happy Birthday (1127 Views)

What Kind Of Books Can I Read To Boost My Self Esteem/self Confidence / Join Me In Wishing Repogirl A Happy Birthday / Why I Love My Self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wishing My Self And All February Children Happy Birthday by Osman1996(m): 11:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
grin Yolo
Countdown to my born daY
I REP FEB 7
Be your own light. Find your own way. It should be easy with all those!!!
All FEB CHILDREN
Re: Wishing My Self And All February Children Happy Birthday by wahles(m): 11:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
Birthday mate# rep feb 7 grin
Re: Wishing My Self And All February Children Happy Birthday by Osman1996(m): 11:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
wahles:
Birthday mate# rep feb 7 grin

Wow that amaze o
May it bring long life nd pros to us
Re: Wishing My Self And All February Children Happy Birthday by Osman1996(m): 11:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
A day to mY day
Skelemba
Shakiti BoBo
No be Wash No
Be Faking
Feb7 shalla to me
Re: Wishing My Self And All February Children Happy Birthday by Osman1996(m): 12:09am On Feb 07, 2016
Birthdays are nature`s way of telling us to eat more cake. Birthdays are like boogers. The more you have the harder it is to breathe. Another year older, none the wiser. Birthdays are just finger posts on the road of getting old… I was born with a gift, the gift of awesomeness I`m not just a year older I`m also a year better and prettier. I know you`re jealous. I`d like to thank my mom and dad for making this miracle possible. ITS MY BIRTHDAY
Re: Wishing My Self And All February Children Happy Birthday by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
happy birthday

(1) (Reply)

Four Short Stories: Bestsellers all / Chronicles Of Woli Agba: No Dulling / The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.