Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! (31507 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them / Ladies!!!!! What Are The Craziest Pick Up Lines Guys Have Ever Used On You. / Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by adconline(m): 4:31am On Feb 06, 2016
frakdon:
you makes, no sense here, well, that your opinion......
It's above ur pay grade.. Show me a bus driver at Oshodu who falls in love with a company secretary in Banana Island, then i.e. I'll explain this to u...

1 Like

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Rukkydelta(f): 8:13am On Feb 06, 2016
oluwashola4me:
My dear, love exists for real. Just that infatuation has been mistaken for it.

Continue falling in love and continue having more heart breaks tongue
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Rukkydelta(f): 9:02am On Feb 06, 2016
frakdon:
This is serious, and I think you should stop talking like this, its heartbreaking, if you can't see your self being in love, then you are selfish....
by the way, person no go because say, accident dey happen for road and then he/she won't move on the road, love is a beautiful thing, no matter how hurt 1 gets...I'll give it a chance, if I were you, in fact, I am telling you, give it a chance,eh?
Its amazing, on how you concluded,that you'd be hurt, falling in-love..

I'm so selfish ?......that's right cos i can't allow anyone into my heart #Team:heart shatterer's# cheesy
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by frakdon(m): 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
Rukkydelta:

I'm so selfish ?......that's right cos i can't allow anyone into my heart #Team:heart shatterer's# cheesy
why not? I think I want to come in? Don't build, your wall high, right? I may give you, a reason not to be selfish, you know.
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Rukkydelta(f): 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
frakdon:
why not? I think I want to come in? Don't build, your wall high, right? I may give you, a reason not to be selfish, you know.

No one can come into my heart, unless you want your heart to be shattered
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by frakdon(m): 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
Rukkydelta:

hahaha! Hmm...are you going to do that, with saw?
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Rukkydelta(f): 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
frakdon:
hahaha! Hmm...are you going to do that, with saw?

No......A mortal will be better cos it will pound it well into pieces
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Olasco93: 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
Rukkydelta:

We live our lives for the future, not our pasts. May be, i repeat may be in the next 6months, you story, words and your whole world will change and take a new theme... Because the LOVE that i know Changes a person to another person inwardly...
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Rukkydelta(f): 9:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
Olasco93:

We live our lives for the future, not our pasts. May be, i repeat may be in the next 6months, you story, words and your whole world will change and take a new theme... Because the LOVE that i know Changes a person to another person inwardly...

hahahahaha...............Too many clowns on this thread
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by frakdon(m): 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
Rukkydelta:

No......A mortal will be better cos it will pound it well into pieces
well, I am not afraid, as long as it is your smooth hand holding it, I can endure.....how was your day?
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Rukkydelta(f): 12:10am On Feb 07, 2016
frakdon:
well, I am not afraid, as long as it is your smooth hand holding it, I can endure.....how was your day?
Not bad and yours ?

1 Like

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by frakdon(m): 12:20am On Feb 07, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Not bad and yours ?
great here, I thought you to be in wonderland by now,snoring,wetin you dey do here now
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Rukkydelta(f): 12:31am On Feb 07, 2016
frakdon:
great here, I thought you to be in wonderland by now,snoring,wetin you dey do here now

cheesy ah! That one na jamb question............Why are u still awake, too ?
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by frakdon(m): 12:35am On Feb 07, 2016
Rukkydelta:

cheesy ah! That one na jamb question............Why are u still awake, too ?
hahaha! yeah, been having sleepless night since this week, don't know why..
My heart,is heavy though.
Where in delta, do you base?
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by MrCork: 1:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
ireneony:
in your dream ..
niggah pls grin

angry
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by frakdon(m): 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
Rukkydelta:

he won't
Have to continue falling in love,when he is with the right person,therefore less heart breaks..
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by oluwashola4me(m): 12:29am On Feb 09, 2016
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by oluwashola4me(m): 12:46am On Feb 09, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Actually, I hadn't fallen in love until then; love is a beautiful thing tho grin I'm a lover; so painful, there's no one to love cry
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by oluwashola4me(m): 2:02am On Aug 09, 2018
DrTizzle:

She said she wanted to see me that faithful evening and so she came to my dance rehearsals. I was done with my dance routines, tired from dancing tho....Was really glad she came around...She was sitting down, so I majestically walked up to her, she was looking fyner than ever... Gave her a slight hug and I remember she was smelling nice too. And I used to love the way she smelled. hmm, my goodness. She knew i had a thing for beautiful aromas and she always smelled extremely nice. So that day she deliberately used extra. heheh, women. Innocent me, complimented how nice she was smelling and I wanted to rub off small from her body, so I hugged her, and we laughed and had our little fun. Who knew that was going to be my last laugh.. at-least with her sha...Then she said to me, ''I have something to tell you.'' I cud sense she was restless tho... Then she gave me a long stare and took a deep breath in and out. I was worried something bad had happened either at home or at school or just something random entirely. After 10-15 mins of pushing her to talk. Then she finally drops the BAZUKA..''I don't understand what we are doing anymore.'' I was like sho, can you please repeat yourself, and then GBAGAUN...''I WOKE UP FROM MY DREAMS.'' To be continued...heheheheh....got yall... grin wink

Lol...such a funny dude.
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by oluwashola4me(m): 2:05am On Aug 09, 2018
calculator123:
I have a dead emotional side,yes i am dead emotionally.i have babes falling in love with me but am Dead emotionally.

You mean nothing tickles your fantasy?

lalasticlala
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by calculator123(m): 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
oluwashola4me:

You mean nothing tickles your fantasy?
lalasticlala
Absolutely nothing.

1 Like

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by daveBABA95(m): 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
You are too secretive...

1 Like

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Radiant1020(f): 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
oluwashola4me:
Mine was, "Tee, I used to have feelings for you, but I ain't gat no feelings for you anymore."

It was dumbfounded, because I was still in love with her.

Eyaah

1 Like

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by tobiloba256: 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
She actually called me and said she had a fiancée abroad and he is coming back soon..so they are getting married once he is back..I was like wtf

3 Likes

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by olamiide327(m): 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
She was like 'I'm sorry i am not feeling the connection again'At ist i started wondering if the relationship was all about networks �.

7 Likes

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by RexTramadol1: 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
I've always been of meritorious service.

I serve it chilled. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by mranova(m): 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
"I'm sorry I think I am a lesbian. I can't do this anymore"

1 Like

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Radiant1020(f): 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
Realhommie:
She said to me "I dn't think we can be together anymore, It's not you but me, coz of all the tinz i'v done to hurt yu, i'v caused yu so much pains and I'm so sorry.. Just go get someone better for yu deserve better.." And 2 weeks ltr she was fully dating a guy she was alrdy cheating with, got wind of it and i was so heartbroken but life goes on.. Abt 2months ltr she told me she was single, dat she called of the relationship but wldn't say why, Lol... That's women for you oooooo, very complicated beings... This was last year and since then I'm very scared to fall in love agn, Lol.

Awwn!
Eyaah
Pele
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by EphraimBoat: 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
ireneony:
To be truthful I have never been served with break up lines.

Never been in a relationship?
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by brainhgeek(m): 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
ireneony:
To be truthful I have never been served with break up lines.

Have you served anyone a breakup line?
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by HypocriticalMod: 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
Who shifted this century old wack stuff to front page? angry

1 Like

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Gracesofar(m): 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
She said am too good for her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Are U Planning to Propose To HER?Are U Married Already?? / When Your Wife Constantly Insults You / "Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.