Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! (31509 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them / Ladies!!!!! What Are The Craziest Pick Up Lines Guys Have Ever Used On You. / Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by oluwashola4me(m): 3:37am On Aug 10, 2018
fucksterisback:
A 2016 topic just reached front page shocked shocked

Lol...Yeah. Just like yesterday tho.
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by oluwashola4me(m): 3:39am On Aug 10, 2018
Rick9:
Since 2016 sad angry
Nothing's impossible!
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Nobody: 3:39am On Aug 10, 2018
juche:
She just visited from school for the weekend as usual. We had fun and there's no hint of a bombshell, though I noticed that there's a call she refused to pick on saturday night. She left on sunday. After two hours that left, she called me and told me she left a note under my pillow. I quickly checked and it was her wedding invitation card and a note which read "I have tried to tell you this but I couldn't summon enough courage and average tried to break up but couldn't come up with a reason, it happened too fast and a long story, I wish u somebody better than me but is over, I am going to Mrs Duru in two weeks time, please forgive me". The paper and the room turned blank. I refused to talk to fro that moment till today.
Chai.. And u have been serving her raw all those times. Pray she doesn't give ur child to another man shocked
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by hi3: 4:21am On Aug 10, 2018
She: I cannot continue like this, you can see that we fight and argue everyday....Its affecting my health

Me: OK

She: Is that all that you have to say?

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by gcof(m): 5:40am On Aug 10, 2018
YOu are invited to my wedding on .....

2 Likes

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by tradepunter: 5:54am On Aug 10, 2018
Hahaha very funny topic... I counter served my ex ex ex, she was like you don't care about me anymore, you don't call this and that yadi yadi yadda that I don't think it will work. Then I did a reverse osmosis by saying I didn't know how to tell her that I was seeing someone new and her proceeding with the break up have made it easier for me... Next thing she come dy para, no be small vex cheesy grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Tori46(f): 6:14am On Aug 10, 2018
We dated for a year and he started acting up all of a sudden. For like two months I didn't know what was wrong. I kept asking to know what was wrong but he kept saying nothing. When I could no longer take it I broke up via text message. He called and acted as if that wasn't what he wanted. Then he said we needed to talk, I was so glad because I thought we were getting back together. Not until he called one morning saying, "I need space" cry cry

2 Likes

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Dollabiz: 6:16am On Aug 10, 2018
hmm
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by MeeLan: 6:21am On Aug 10, 2018
in this country, most of our girls/guys don't tell the partner the break up reason, they just lock up and start showing attitude and things will get south.
but at least my ex told me; "you are not serious"

1 Like

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by savageee(f): 6:32am On Aug 10, 2018
Oohh one time he said to me that I deserved someone better than him coz he isnt the right one for me...the next thing I know he is married with his xgf...

But after that he still want us to be friends angry I hate doing it but I need to blocked him in every social media we shared before coz I don't wanna hear all the BS he's talking abt tongue tongue
Exactly what i was told, after the bullshit that we can still b Paddy's. who does that
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by NnamdiEducamia(m): 6:34am On Aug 10, 2018
excellencyabia1:
she said that I can't feed her and the children with ministry money if we get married that as she is she need someone that is earning from the govt. but she has been calling for us to reconcile because she had that the printing press where I use to work before joining the ministry called me back and I was also licensed in the Anglican Communion within a month.

Maybe, your written English also, scared her! grin grin

Bros, na joke o

1 Like

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by NnamdiEducamia(m): 6:36am On Aug 10, 2018
Tori46:
We dated for a year and he started acting up all of a sudden. For like two months I didn't know what was wrong. I kept asking to know what was wrong but he kept saying nothing. When I could no longer take it I broke up via text message. He called and acted as if that wasn't what he wanted. Then he said we needed to talk, I was so glad because I thought we were getting back together. Not until he called one morning saying, "I need space" cry cry

Maybe he discovered you were not a wife material!

Lol
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by arewaboy01(m): 6:43am On Aug 10, 2018
RomanyChi:
"you are supernatural somehow and it scares me" lipsrsealed
hahahahaha
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Facidio: 7:01am On Aug 10, 2018
Rukkydelta:
Hahahahahaha..................................So people really believe in love ?

thought I was the only nairalander from delta. rukkylicious pls let's hook up. am in warri
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Veyk(m): 7:07am On Aug 10, 2018
'' You are too sweet and don't deserve everything I've been doing to u... I'm mentally unbalanced and emotionally unstable ''
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by yorex2011: 7:25am On Aug 10, 2018
Well mine excommunicated for weeks, had to go to a phone call booth to call with another number, after picking and after hearing my voice, told me we were done.

Then there was pain and slow recovery... Recovery took like 1yr plus.

Life must go on.

1 Like

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by DBISHOP1(m): 7:35am On Aug 10, 2018
She was like "This relationship is not leading us anywhere"
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by calculator123(m): 7:56am On Aug 10, 2018
oluwashola4me:

Wow! We're wired differently though.
sure we are

1 Like

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Hardebaryor(m): 8:04am On Aug 10, 2018
oluwashola4me:
Mine was, "Tee, I used to have feelings for you, but I ain't gat no feelings for you anymore."

It was dumbfounded, because I was still in love with her.
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by pholaryemmie(f): 8:12am On Aug 10, 2018
sad He did not pick my call all through the weekend. Sent him a msg nd he replied with" I don't want the love anymore... Its not my doing but my parents" I was like WTF.
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by DABREEZYTOS(f): 8:17am On Aug 10, 2018
This relationship doesn't have a definite end,i'm sorry
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:20am On Aug 10, 2018
She was a crush after agreeing to date me though we are yet to have sex buh found out that she was recieving 'd' elsewhere and dumped me to concentrate.

Buh right nw she acting as if she wants me back buh am done with girls for nw #Moneythings
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Lightwands(m): 8:25am On Aug 10, 2018
400level, first relationship for both of us(lasted for 3 months, lol)... When I asked why, she said... "I'm a writer, I need my brain to think... You're occupying too much space in my head."

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by famiebee(f): 8:56am On Aug 10, 2018
oluwashola4me:
Mine was, "Tee, I used to have feelings for you, but I ain't gat no feelings for you anymore."

It was dumbfounded, because I was still in love with her.
I can't date a student after dating for 2 years hmmmmmm that statement Still hurts till now.

3 Likes

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by deebsman1(m): 9:06am On Aug 10, 2018
How about this, "you don't have a prospect"
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Sahaboi(m): 9:16am On Aug 10, 2018
The idiot said that we r not compatible and her ex is still begging her back..I give no damn of calling and chatting since then..like I care
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Psoul(m): 9:18am On Aug 10, 2018
I was always smart to see it coming. Once I notice that we are very close to that, I will change and become the best partner that u always pray for, then the blow will come from me.

I will make the announcement and release the break-up lyrics. Once pronounced, no going back no matter what i still feel for you.

You know why I don't allow women break up wit me?
When they initiate the break up, they see it as an achievement and will start acting up whenever they see u.
When the break up is from guys, their lives go on and don't see it as anything to make the babe become frustrated.

1 Like

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by mhizcassidy001(f): 9:44am On Aug 10, 2018
1;it over,you are just too sweet to be a lover,kindly find another guy that will treat you right.that is from a cheating boyfriend.
2;stop calling,texting,refusing to pick my calls,another one.
3;left without a word.
4;babe am so sorry,i know it hurt but pls let have a break.
im crying as of now cause when i remember all the sweet sweet memories i cant help but laugh.
well they are all back now for serious relationship,they wanna get married they did not see any sweet girl like me out there,or my type is rare,but am taken by who deserve me.

4 Likes

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:55am On Aug 10, 2018
she has been pestering about marriage, and since I aint ready,I told her to give me sometime... she called me up after two weeks and told me that she can't b wit someone Dats not serious ,that she has moved on and dat I should do d same....dat was last two years...I saw her last month and ask her where's her marriage ring,only for her to say dat all men her d same.... I told her dat the same rain Dats falling in Jamaica is d same falling down here...it falls everywhere baby

3 Likes

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by udi4eva(m): 10:12am On Aug 10, 2018
ireneony:
To be truthful I have never been served with break up lines.
Then GTF outa here, this thread is not for you

3 Likes

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 10, 2018
Saff:
angry
Why do dey vex, babe?
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Hennynitan17(m): 10:34am On Aug 10, 2018
" You are not Igbo, my mum won't accept you. We are just wasting our time". After dating for over a year
And I was like, "Ok, no p".

When a gal is to break up with you, you should never show it hurts, even though it does. That will be their glory and achievement.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When Your Wife Constantly Insults You / Are U Planning to Propose To HER?Are U Married Already?? / "Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.