Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! (31499 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them / Ladies!!!!! What Are The Craziest Pick Up Lines Guys Have Ever Used On You. / Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Wizedoc(m): 11:15am On Aug 10, 2018
My Ex bleeped my younger brother grin grin. I had to dump her even though I thought I loved her. Although still feeling sorry for her cos I was the only one sustaining her and her family, both financially and otherwise. Sometimes life is just too complicated to explain. Am now with a sweet doctor that takes care of me like a king and my financial burden is over. Hell am happy she bleeped my brother and everything ended. Some disappointments are blessings in disguise. cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Uchefame(m): 11:42am On Aug 10, 2018
Are you tired of begging for money? Are you also tired of depending on Family, friends and relatives for survival? If your answer is yes, kindly join this whatsapp group for a detailed presentation on how you could help a company promote their products and services, refer people to them and share their adverts on facebook, twitter and get paid. kindly chat me on 08065963098 to be part of this life changing presentation
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Rachelose(f): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
never got a breakup line,,,we just stop communicating gradually.

3 Likes

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by segunoluomoofte(m): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
Told her am moving back to Africa
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Saff(f): 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
Earthbound:

Why do dey vex, babe?
because you’ve abandoned me embarassed
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
Saff:
because you’ve abandoned me embarassed
I could never!
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by kitone: 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
[quote author=cruzita post=42571071]real girls don't get dumped we do the serving.[/quote. Dumping who? After sampling your kpekus and your are happy.yeye they smell mtshewww

1 Like

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Saff(f): 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
Earthbound:

I could never!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Zhahovic(m): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
She said.... " don't even think you are important to me "...
This happened during one of our numerous quarrels.... I ended the whole thing..
She taught it was a joke when she came back begging and crying...
Somehow.. I couldnt just forgive her for those words...

2 Likes

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by kentreal(m): 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
And so she told me one morning "Ken, we are not just meant for each other"
Pretended I didn't hear what she said, I spent days trying to believe it's was a joke.

1 Like

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Boxer007(m): 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
Kevsmart88:
Y'all claiming to have never been dumped just make me laugh.... If u haven't had a breakup before,then u've neva been in a relationship... I don't mean friends with benefits cos that's what the norm these days...

Hi boo boo
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by smeag0l(m): 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
How far, bae?it's been a while o....where have you been?
midehi2:
was i really served that or i just left...let me really think back grin
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Sheyman95(m): 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
frakdon:
yes, what do you mean? If not for love, would you be alive, today?
Well, he's alive because of sex
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by CHAVINCI: 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
No girl can dump me.... I am just too good for them, and I don't dump any of them either, trust no niggas have more bitches, keep the right mind!!!
MUMU

1 Like

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by oluwashola4me(m): 12:19am On Aug 11, 2018
kentreal:
Pretended I didn't hear what she said, I spent days trying to believe it's was a joke.

Kentreal
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by midehi2(f): 10:59am On Aug 11, 2018
smeag0l:
How far, bae?it's been a while o....where have you been?
Been good, do I still remember this moniker again #thinking##
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by hi3: 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2018
Wizedoc:
My Ex bleeped my younger brother grin grin. I had to dump her even though I thought I loved her. Although still feeling sorry for her cos I was the only one sustaining her and her family, both financially and otherwise. Sometimes life is just too complicated to explain. Am now with a sweet doctor that takes care of me like a king and my financial burden is over. Hell am happy she bleeped my brother and everything ended. Some disappointments are blessings in disguise. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Did she give you any reason for bleeping your younger brother?
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by smeag0l(m): 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
Check your mails
midehi2:

Been good, do I still remember this moniker again #thinking##
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Wizedoc(m): 9:37am On Aug 12, 2018
hi3:
Did she give you any reason for bleeping your younger brother?
No tangible reason. She said he forced her. Many complicated stories that touch lipsrsealed
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by midehi2(f): 9:43am On Aug 12, 2018
smeag0l:
Check your mails
oh I remember, how have you been?
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by GusDino: 10:30am On Aug 12, 2018
You are just too good for me.

1 Like

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by luminouz(m): 10:49am On Aug 12, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
she has been pestering about marriage, and since I aint ready,I told her to give me sometime... she called me up after two weeks and told me that she can't b wit someone Dats not serious ,that she has moved on and dat I should do d same....dat was last two years...I saw her last month and ask her where's her marriage ring,only for her to say dat all men her d same.... I told her dat the same rain Dats falling in Jamaica is d same falling down here...it falls everywhere baby
Now that is some Savage mudafuckin clapback bro!!!

1 Like

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Hennynitan17(m): 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
kentreal:

Ehyah... Kent...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by emydnoble(m): 11:47am On Aug 13, 2018
Radiant1020:

seriously none

I'm still in secondary school
So young and vibrant. Many have hit the stone because of your good look. Connect me at eugenia2yk@yahoo.com
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by excellencyabia1: 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

Maybe, your written English also, scared her! grin grin
Bros, na joke o
you may be right because I speak written English
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by excellencyabia1: 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

Maybe, your written English also, scared her! grin grin
Bros, na joke o
you may be right because I speak written English

1 Like

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by oluwamae(f): 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
shocked

quote author=wilybebsy post=42571257]She was like 'I need a break' till today the break never finish, that was morethan a year agosadsadsad[/quote]
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by benswagtt(m): 5:38am On Aug 22, 2018
chiizworld:
Prety soon u will stop calling me coz am getting married....u hav a gud heart,caring & hospitable..if Elizabeth wud have half ur care,i will b d happiest man on earth....then i asked,who ar u leaving me for?
He said im still wit u

I wept bitterly,pleaded wit him to stay ....told him he's leaving wit d best of me but he jux said to me...im not changing my mind

I hv to block him on all social media but his mobile contact can just go off my fone
I still cant wish him HML
on behalf of him, I wantu say am sorry..

1 Like

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by elmagnifico411(m): 11:36am On Aug 22, 2018
She was like, "femi, can't u see that this love is stagnant? Not growing at all! How are we supposed to make progress in this life with such love?" then word came out.

Me; "I've been wanting to tell u that I'm tired of the whole thing too.. just didn't know how to put the words." (seriously, I didn't know where that came from). She just looked me in the eyes and walked away.

3years later, we came back, dated ayear and ended it again mutually. She got married a year later and we're still friends till date.

2, there was this girl I dated some months after.. 2 years into the relationship, she said I wasn't serious, that I only cared about the sex (she does wonders with her small frame though... back to back hits with some banger). She later called off the relationship, though we were still talking on fone. I tried winning her back to no avail.
Then I met someone else and we got married a year later... omo, na so I begin received death threats from my ex oh.

1 Like

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Femeto: 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
Its like you have been served b4 just come out clean.
Rukkydelta:

I'm alive cos of God's love and not those kind of foolish romantic love
Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Bowaley17(m): 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2018
I saw it coming, but was still trying to put things right. I'm the only one who does the callings, she doesn't reply to my texts. We don't see often though her parents live about three streets away from mine, but she stays with her aunt. I decided to asked her what's happening to the relationship. Naso she change am for me if I'm fed up I should leave, I tried to calm her down but she's not ready for it. Recently, she's been chatting me up on WhatsApp, but I just don't want to do it anymore...

1 Like

Re: What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
RomanyChi:
"you are supernatural somehow and it scares me" lipsrsealed
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Are U Planning to Propose To HER?Are U Married Already?? / World Sexiest Thighs. If You Love Thighs And Laps, Jump In Here (exotic Pics) / Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.