Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

My Morning Sex Desire (+18) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Morning Sex Desire (+18) (6715 Views)

Good Morning, Nairaland Here Is My Morning Story / My Morning Words!!! Exclusively Bae! / Early Morning Sex PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Morning Sex Desire (+18) by melodyheart: 1:42am On Feb 03, 2016
At a snail's pace, i opened my eyes, the light of the new day was thwarted from the room as the curtains were still closed. It was Saturday morning and it was a good sensation knowing I do not have to get up for work. I stretched and yawned. I reached for my phone to look at the time. 6:23 am. The children will still be sleeping for at least another hour. I twisted to my side and stare at my husband, still profoundly asleep. He doesn’t snore. One of the various things I love about him. He was lying on his back, shirtless, in only his shorts. I gaze at him. Due to our busy timetable, it has been almost a week since the last time we were intimate. I wondered if I should wake him up, or if getting up and getting started on the chores around the house would make me a better wife. I figured my husband will be more indebted of a Mouth Action than a clean home.

It was like his cock knew what I was thinking, because as I reached for his shorts, it slowly began to get erect. I kissed the tip of his cock. He stirred. I used my tongue to moisten the tip. He moaned and stirred again. He was not awake yet though. I slowly put the whole cock in my mouth and began working it just the way he taught me. Up and down, I licked and sucked. I put the cock in my mouth as far as it could go without gagging. I felt his hand on my head. He was awake.
“Honey… what are you….?” he asked sleepily.
I did not respond. I kept on working his cock and his moan made me know he was loving it. He grabbed my head with his hands, but did not push. He let me set the pace. Another reason I loved him. He makes sure I am comfortable whenever we made love.
I moved my mouth to his balls and sucked gently. I knew my husband liked that too. He moaned louder and reached for my breasts. I took his hands away, as it was distracting, reached up and whispered in his ear.

“Let me please you baby…”
He obliged by putting both hands beneath his head. I loved being in control. I loved pleasing my man and that was exactly what I wanted to do this morning.
I went back to work on his cock. It was big and hard now. Waiting for me. I sucked hard and fast. I could feel it twitching in my mouth. I removed my mouth and began working it with my hand, another thing he taught me. I moved very fast as I stroked the cock. I then replaced my hand with my mouth once again and began sucking in earnest. I was getting very Hot now. I could feel my pussy get wetter each time he moaned. It was seeking attention badly. It wanted to be bleeped. With one hand, while still sucking my man’s dick, I reached down to stroke myself. It felt so good, I moaned on his cock. I instantly got up and sat on my man’s cock. He loved it when I squat on it and that was exactly what I did.
I slowly filled myself with his cock and at this time, I was so ready and so wet, I could not go slow. I gave it all I got and bleeped him real hard and fast. He reached out to grab my ass but I moved his hands back and held it against the bed while I kept fucking him. I released his arms and reached down to my own pussy as I felt my orgasm coming and coming hard. I bit my lips to keep from screaming and I stroked my clit while fucking him hard. In only a few seconds, I came so hard there was a small puddle between us.
I began stroking my nipples as I started to grind against him. Wildly moving my hips and feeling it in my clit. In a matter of seconds, I felt another orgasms coming and this time, I felt him ready to come with me. He reached for my hips again and this time, I let him. He grabbed my ass hard and thrust upward to meet mine. I felt his nails digging in my ass and I grabbed my breasts and we both reached paradise together.
We were panting heavily. I gave my man a kiss.
“Good morning.” I said.
“It certainly is. ” He replied.

I got up and headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower. He came in behind me.
“My turn to please you.” He said and reached to grab me from behind.
I could feel myself getting excited all over again.

continue here : http://ftsnewsentertainment..com/2016/01/my-morning-sex-desire.html

1 Like

Re: My Morning Sex Desire (+18) by Jig5aw(f): 1:50am On Feb 03, 2016
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: My Morning Sex Desire (+18) by Nobody: 1:58am On Feb 03, 2016
kiss kiss When was the last time I gave a thread a kiss? You earned it! smiley

4 Likes

Re: My Morning Sex Desire (+18) by Flexherbal(m): 3:00am On Feb 03, 2016
Theses are men that have taken care of their prostate, with our herbal product.

1 Like

Re: My Morning Sex Desire (+18) by amunekeuto: 4:00am On Feb 03, 2016
Jig5aw:
Hmmmm
are you cumming?
Re: My Morning Sex Desire (+18) by TenPassfour(m): 4:58am On Feb 03, 2016
Lesson to be learnt! **Good one
#TeamThinkForMe
Re: My Morning Sex Desire (+18) by chriskosherbal(m): 5:09am On Feb 03, 2016
Nice time.for proper men enhancement see link below
Re: My Morning Sex Desire (+18) by drey076(m): 5:21am On Feb 03, 2016
Stop it I like it cool
Re: My Morning Sex Desire (+18) by spafu(m): 5:55am On Feb 03, 2016
Jig5aw:
Hmmmm
Which of the Hmmmmms is your hmmmm?
Re: My Morning Sex Desire (+18) by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 03, 2016
I must click that link

Re: My Morning Sex Desire (+18) by Nicur: 6:16am On Feb 03, 2016
Op you no even brush!! undecided that's one of my turn offs!! but my wife knows better, so she brushes every time she wants it in the morning cheesy
Re: My Morning Sex Desire (+18) by ITbomb(m): 7:40am On Feb 03, 2016
This is what kills productivity at work, how can someone wake up to a marathon sex and still expect to perform well at work
Re: My Morning Sex Desire (+18) by Usherkelly(m): 7:55am On Feb 03, 2016
wow, what a loving wife, an so caring at bed, sex is really a game of plasure,
Re: My Morning Sex Desire (+18) by potolistic(m): 8:49am On Feb 03, 2016
Hmmmm...... Blood of zakariah.... Dz early morning una wn giv me another erection after the normal early morning own....
0p wuh u r doing is not good o
Re: My Morning Sex Desire (+18) by emmchi(m): 9:24am On Feb 03, 2016
When you bleep in the morning,it so invigorating.
Re: My Morning Sex Desire (+18) by aroseed(m): 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
Funny thing about this post is some will wanna try it with their partners.....
Re: My Morning Sex Desire (+18) by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 04, 2016
Picture of u doing ur man

Or

Idonbiliv shiit
Re: My Morning Sex Desire (+18) by ibnquasale(m): 7:15am On Feb 04, 2016
ITbomb:
This is what kills productivity at work, how can someone wake up to a marathon sex and still expect to perform well at work

Olodo, it was on a saturday ... You should learn to read before making comments, especially at this your age and marital status. grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Morning Sex Desire (+18) by bankyblue(m): 2:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
This is wow! The best this year

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In / (see Photo) Nigerian Slay Queen Uploads N*de Photos On Facebook / Vaseline Crew I Got Some Content For Y'all

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.