Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy (7175 Views)

Natural Therapy For Hypertension Reversal. / So Much In A Hug (the Power Of Hug Is More Than A Therapy)-- Episode 2 / So Much In A Hug (the Power Of Hug Is More Than A Therapy)-- Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by looseweight: 3:47am On Feb 03, 2016
Good evening everyone, this is your natural weight loss coach, looseweight. I know many of you would have seen one or more of my posts on how to use natural supplements to treat, manage and cure various medical conditions. I am so particular about weight loss beacuse there are so much products out there in the market that will swear heaven and earth that they can help reduce weight. Without mincing words, some are actually good and you will achieve your weight loss, but have you ever taught of sides effect of these drugs. We have seen people coming to us and seeking advice after taking one or more of these weight loss products, complaining of severe sides effects. Infact, a woman had to be operated upon and she nearly lost her intestines to the weight product she comsumed.

Some people will ask why i am saying this. The answer is that there is indeed a save and effecient product out there that actually helps in weight reduction. In actual fact, we have helped people achieve weight loss by this program and many are living happy and better lives. Some of our clients actually got our contact here, which also made them to believe that Nairaland community is not only for jobless graduates.

This product product is called clean nine(9). it has the ability to remove fats from the belly, arm, tigh or anywhere excess fats are store. it is all natural and at the end of using the packaged, you must have cut down between 5kg - 10kg, if you follow strictly the guidelines that will be given to you when you buy it. To the doubting thomas, we have live testimonies in Abuja, Abia, Benue, and our portharcout client is on the 4th day of the program and has already loss 5kg. i will upload our chats for you to see.
Once you place order for this product, it will be delivered to you within 2 days and you pay on delivery anywhere in Nigeria

For detailed information of the product, contact

Contact details:
Call: 08037818175
Whatsapp: 08057874991

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by looseweight: 3:51am On Feb 03, 2016
This natural weight loss therapy is not peculiar to women alone, there are also success testimonies of its use by men.

1 Like

Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by chmeze(m): 7:46am On Feb 03, 2016
how do i get the drugs and how much does it go for?
Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by looseweight: 7:54am On Feb 03, 2016
chmeze:
how do i get the drugs and how much does it go for?
There are other things you will need to know about this supplement. You will need to get a detailed preview about it, so you can contact the numbers above for more details....

We deliver to anywhere within the country. Contact us through call or whatsap. Thank you
Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by looseweight: 11:46am On Feb 04, 2016
Good morning fellas, I bring you screenshot of testimonial from Warri.

Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by Adeyosola1234: 11:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
I just had a baby, can I use this product?
Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by looseweight: 1:57am On Feb 05, 2016
Adeyosola1234:
I just had a baby, can I use this product?
C9 is the perfect therapy for post birth flat tummy recovery. However, nursing mothers are exempted from taking part of this therapy until after they finish breastfeeding.

This is to give them enough time to focus in the therapy. So if you are a nursing mothers, be patient till after weaning...

Thank you...
Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by lordcyl3(m): 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
pls am in Enugu, how much nd how can I get d product?

1 Like

Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by looseweight: 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
lordcyl3:
pls am in Enugu, how much nd how can I get d product?

It can be delivered to you in Enugu. Please contact the details below to get detailed preview of C9

Contact details:
Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by looseweight: 9:24am On Feb 09, 2016
Good morning everyone. I bring you testimony from our Lagos client... It can only get better with C9

Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by JESSICADINS: 11:25am On Feb 09, 2016
Plx Hw Much Is Dis C9, Does It Have Any Side Effect
Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by looseweight: 11:54am On Feb 09, 2016
JESSICADINS:
Plx Hw Much Is Dis C9, Does It Have Any Side Effect

You need to be briefed about the detailed preview of the supplement. Kindly make use of the contact below
Contact details:
Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by looseweight: 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
Good evening everyone. I am back with my testimonies to prove to you all that C9 is the best weight loss therapy you can choose. This is the continuation of our chats with our Lagos client..

Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by looseweight: 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
Good evening everyone....Hope you are having a great day. I just received another mind blowing testimony from our best fitness coach (tony) monitoring one of our esteemed client in Enugu. Her initial weight was 73kg but after the first two intensive days, she took her weight on the morning of 3rd day and it measures 67kg...

This is a mind blowing result from Mrs Ujunwa..
She was committed to the program and kept tab with the fitness coach assigned to her....

The best is yet to come because I shall be bringing for your viewing pleasure and confirmation of our product being the best fat/management natural supplement....

Thank you coach Tony
Thank you all for entrusting into our hands you health...

1 Like

Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
I googled online about c9 bcus I intended buying the product from forever living, I came upon a blog where the ingredients of the diet were analysed and only garcinia Cambodia has some weight loss properties,(limited), the overall review was that it's a fad diet. I read the comments of some users and was disappointed. A lot of people who used it claimed to have seen no results, only one person claimed to have lost 2 kg and according to him, he would have lost same by consuming a low calorie diet. According to them all, they followed the instructions to the latter. I was actually disappointed cus I had been a victim of ineffective weight loss products. I bought a slimming pad last year and instead of loosing, I added weight. After seeing the reviews from those independent people, I lost hope in c9 product and have decided to register in a gym. By the way, am 22 and weighs 70 kg. If

2 Likes

Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by Biim: 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
Unique04:
I googled online about c9 bcus I intended buying the product from forever living, I came upon a blog where the ingredients of the diet were analysed and only garcinia Cambodia has some weight loss properties,(limited), the overall review was that it's a fad diet. I read the comments of some users and was disappointed. A lot of people who used it claimed to have seen no results, only one person claimed to have lost 2 kg and according to him, he would have lost same by consuming a low calorie diet. According to them all, they followed the instructions to the latter. I was actually disappointed cus I had been a victim of ineffective weight loss products. I bought a slimming pad last year and instead of loosing, I added weight. After seeing the reviews from those independent people, I lost hope in c9 product and have decided to register in a gym. By the way, am 22 and weighs 70 kg. If
In as much as i am tempted to try out slimming teas and pills but i really do not trust then. Weight loss and weight management is all about eating healthy and exercise. I once weighed 85kg but now i weigh 73kg. I was able to achieve this by exercising and eating healthy, i didn't even do rigorous exercises and strict dieting and I have a healthy BMI. Find out what makes you fat and eliminate it from your diet and you will see a difference.

2 Likes

Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by Drkul(f): 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
Unique04:
I googled online about c9 bcus I intended buying the product from forever living, I came upon a blog where the ingredients of the diet were analysed and only garcinia Cambodia has some weight loss properties,(limited), the overall review was that it's a fad diet. I read the comments of some users and was disappointed. A lot of people who used it claimed to have seen no results, only one person
claimed to have lost 2 kg and according to him, he would have lost same by consuming a low calorie diet. According to them all, they followed the instructions to the latter. I was actually disappointed cus I had been a victim of ineffective weight loss products. I bought a slimming pad last year and instead of loosing, I added weight. After seeing the reviews from those independent people, I lost hope in c9 product and have decided to register in a gym. By the way, am 22 and weighs 70 kg. If
hello dear, just as Biim said, loosing weight or should i rather say fat loss is 80 percent healthy eating and 20 percent exercise, and it not just about loosing the fat but making sure the fat doesnt pile up again. i went on a healthy diet with lil exercise( skipping and dancing) from nov to feb and i was able to loose 8kg and still counting.
check out this thread for a healthy weight loss https://www.nairaland.com/2831446/2016-weight-loss-healthy-living
slow and steady wins the race
Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by looseweight: 7:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
Unique04:

The internet is so wide that you will have more than what you request it to perform. There are people who used C9 and it didn't work for them. While we have those who lost appreciable weight from C9 use. This is main reason we sat down and look into the reason for people not seeing result among some C9 users. We found solutions to it and this results is what you are seeing up there.
We have Trained fitness coaches that we attach our clients to and the result has been 95% successful. There are some questions we ask you before we can allow you embark on our weight management program such that we will avoid or prevent scenario you posted above.
Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by looseweight: 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
Good evening great people. How was your day. With great enthusiasm and gladness, I wish to inform the whole house especially nairaland members outside Nigeria that it has pleased God to help us extend our delivery outside the shores of Nigeria.

You all can now pick up your delivery in Ghana, Sierra Leone, Botswana, South Africa, Namibia, USA and Canada.

Place your orders now and enjoy our Weight management products.

1 Like

Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by looseweight: 6:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
Good morning fellas and how was your nite. I bring to you another testimony I recieved from our team of expert fitness coaches who monitored this client.

We have discovered that our weight management therapy will not only make you remove excess fat from your body, it will also increase your boldness and smartness.

In addition, it will help you to modify your eating Habit to suite your body system. This is the reason these products are for people who care to live longer and healthier..

It will continue to get better day by day. Thank you for your complete trust in us and do have a wonderful Thursday.

Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by looseweight: 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
Good afternoon to you and how are u guys doing.
I have been off this thread for some months now, this is due to some compulsory personal engagements.
I thank all those that called to check on me and those who still bought our products....

However, I am now back fully and I promise to daily update you with great testimonies of different products. Stay tuned.

Thank you all for believing in us and our products.
Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by looseweight: 7:42am On Jun 09, 2016
Good morning to you all and how was your night?.
As we promised, I bring to you testimony from one of our fitness coach.

She vividly inform us that her wish was not to become so slim but to remove some body fat while still retaining her roboust shape.

This she achieved and was greatful for the end result. She was also happy for her bulging stomach which has reduced.

Thanks to God, our weight management product and proper monitoring by a trained fitness coach.

Thank you all for believing in us.

Good morning and do have a great day.

1 Like

Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by looseweight: 8:13am On Jun 10, 2016
Good morning everyone and how was your nights? I am here again to continue what I know how to do best which is bringing life and pictorial testimonies of how we were able to naturally and safely cut down excess fat....

Even though there are countless numbers of weighloss products outside there, our natural method of shedding excess fat is still the best and safest. This you can see via chats that have been in uploaded earlier. This has been our driving force.

Shout to our fitness experts who does the monitoring and coaching for our clients. More importantly those who we bold enough to allow us use their pictures to testify. God bless you.

This is our contact for how to place order....

1 Like

Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by looseweight: 8:23am On Jun 11, 2016
Good morning friends and family. We have been receiving series of calls with respect to our weight management products..

One of the main reason that has kept us moving in this program is honesty and being straight forward. We are not like some individuals who will sugar coat their mouths and promise more than what their product can do.

For the sake of emphasis:

1. Clean 9 will guarantee you to loose between 5-10kg of body fat depending on how serious and dedicated you are.
2. The continuation pack which is FIT 1 will quarantee you to loose between 15-20kg which also depends on your dedication to it. Its not automatic as your seriousness is also required.

For more info,

1 Like

Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by looseweight: 7:59am On Jun 16, 2016
Good morning fellas and how was your nite?
The pictorial testimony below gives you an insight to how our weight management program can return your confidence and a good shape/size you desire only if you stick with the guidelines and the fitness coach assigned to you.

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT

Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by looseweight: 8:06am On Jun 17, 2016
Good morning to you all and how was your night.

I wish to bring to our notice that we will be having weekend deliveries of our weight management products for now. This is to cover up for all request made in the course of the week.

In addition, if you request for the product today or tomorrow, be sure that you will receive your package tomorrow unfailingly..

We deliver @ your door step and immediately assign a coach to monitor you through your weight managent journey.

Thank you all for believing in us.

If it isn't C9 and FIT 1, it can never be anything else.

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT

1 Like

Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by looseweight: 7:43am On Jun 20, 2016
Good morning fellas, hope you had a great weekend.

Someone posed the question that can a TTC women use C9?

Yes, TTC women can take it. I can categorically assert that one of the hidden secret of C9 to women is the ability to regularise menstrual circle ( although, we have another package for this). In addition to this, any woman undergoing this therapy shortly or during her period will have a painless circle. I will uplaod some testimonies regarding this claim later in the day. Thank you.
Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by looseweight: 11:34am On Jun 22, 2016
Good morning to you all, I bring to you a great testimony that also took me by surprise. Mrs onyinye barely started GLUCOFIT therapy one week and her blood glucose level dropped drastically... See her chat with one of our health counselor.

For more details on GLUCOFIT, visit www.naturehealthoptions.com/diabetes.html

Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by looseweight: 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
Good afternoon friends, Its your pal looseweight. I am here to continue with my normal way of delivering true live chats and great testimonies of our clients who has successfully gone through our weigh loss therapy. I am happy to contributed my own quota of putting smiles to people and restoring boldness..
An example is our latest client below whose pot size tummy was reduced to normal size, not yet satisfied, he placed order for the continuation pack and you can boldly see him displaying the product...

#C9rocks#

IAMLOOSWEIGHT

Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
looseweight:
Good afternoon friends, Its your pal looseweight. I am here to continue with my normal way of delivering true live chats and great testimonies of our clients who has successfully gone through our weigh loss therapy. I am happy to contributed my own quota of putting smiles to people and restoring boldness..
An example is our latest client below whose pot size tummy was reduced to normal size, not yet satisfied, he placed order for the continuation pack and you can boldly see him displaying the product...

#C9rocks#

IAMLOOSWEIGHT
Here is a link to today's voting thread
Voting commences by 10am and ends by 6pm
https://www.nairaland.com/3180901/miss-nairaland-
contest-2016-semi-final#468028........pls vote mimzy as miss nairaland 2016.....thank you as you vote grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by looseweight: 10:25am On Jun 24, 2016
Good morning to you all. How is your day going.

I bring to you a great testimony from one of our monitoring fitness coach from a woman who concluded her weight management program.

Pictures speaks more.

Note: There is opportunity for weekend deliveries for Friday and Sat....

Thank you all for believing in us and our product.

1 Like

Re: Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy by AreaFada2: 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
Dude, what are the contents of the supplements?

How can you prove they meet NAFDAC standards?

Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help . . Im Dying Slowly / Pls Advise, My Fiancee's Parents Are Against Me / Picture Of 5 Year Old Girl Gave Birth To A Baby Boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.