Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,479 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted (59458 Views)

James Ibori At The Burial Of Johnbull Fatimiro In Delta (Photos) / James Ibori Released From Prison / Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by phemmie06(m): 10:35am On Feb 03, 2016
@OP source, BTW some people will still go and meet him with drums at the airport to welcome him home.

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by dustydee: 10:58am On Feb 03, 2016
He is welcome home. Kirikiri next.
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by 201320142015ob(m): 11:05am On Feb 03, 2016
Back in the days,at secondary school, I was very poor in Maths and Chemistry. During the exams, I'd get between 2% and 8%.The results used to be announced out from the lowest to the highest marks, So i always was the 1st Or 2nd to be called out.One day, the Maths results were being released and my name wasn't among the first to be called out.The teacher got to 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s & 70s. Still my paper had not been called out. Everyone kept looking at me asking: "Guy wats up?" "How you take do am?" And the teacher went on to the 80s and when he got to 88%, He had one paper remaining.I then asked myself, could I have scored a 90% in maths?I was feeling very anxious and happy now that I knew I had proved the so called genius wrong, Could I have gotten 88%? I thought my dreams have been answered. The whole class was amazed as every one kept looking at me. It was unbelievable. Finally the teacher looked up and said, "There is a cow that did not write his name on the paper that scored 0%. If you have not received your paper come out now and get it".Then i FAINTED!

10 Likes

Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by Princehojay(m): 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
201320142015ob:
Back in the days,at secondary
school, I was very poor in Maths
and Chemistry. During the exams,
I'd get between 2% and 8%.The
results used to be announced out
from the lowest to the highest marks, So i always was the 1st Or
2nd to be called out.One day, the
Maths results were being released
and my name wasn't among the
first to be called out.The teacher
got to 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s & 70s. Still my paper had not been called out.
Everyone kept looking at me
asking: "Guy wats up?" "How you
take do am?" And the teacher went
on to the 80s and when he got to
88%, He had one paper remaining.I then asked myself, could I have
scored a 90% in maths?I was feeling
very anxious and happy now that I
knew I had proved the so called
genius wrong, Could I have gotten
88%? I thought my dreams have been answered. The whole class
was amazed as every one kept
looking at me. It was unbelievable.
Finally the teacher looked up and
said, "There is a cow that did not
write his name on the paper that scored 0%. If you have not received
your paper come out now and get
it".Then i FAINTED!

Wow, so funny bro........
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by flamingchic: 12:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
good for him. I hope he has learnt from this
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by Swizdoe(m): 1:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
I hope you won't rekindle your beef with Jonathan
Meanwhile check my signature. . Its the real deal
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by 14teenK: 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
EXCONVICT
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by ademega(m): 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
maka why
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by Retributionn: 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
That is how developed countries deal with corrupt people

If it was in Nigeria, IPOB Youths would have been shouting dictatorship

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by truthspeaks: 3:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ur point?
MISSNORA:
This better not be true
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by psquaret: 3:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by truthspeaks: 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
We knw he z ur son n a thief. Hp u blame 4 squandering part of ur future
Jakpon:
Leave James Ibori alone. Na our son

3 Likes

Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by optional1(f): 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
13yrs don reach? Frm April 2012 till January 2016 na 13yrs b dat?
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by busomma: 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
How are the mighty fallen? All this wahala just to be a big boy & power broker. Feel sorry for him though. Family & friendships destroyed in the process.
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by skyman200(m): 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
Pls my question is that is he only james ibori that have stolen, what of others who have stolen more than him
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
Frm frying pan to fire grin .. .. Too bad am also James by name cry
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by ramalot(m): 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
If only all thieving Nigerian politicians can end up like this. It would be great.
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by frankeinstein(m): 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
optional1:
13yrs don reach? Frm April 2012 till January 2016 na 13yrs b dat?
Jail terms are counted on a day and night basis. Morning=1 day,night another day.
On the whole,one with an 8-yr jail term actually serves four years
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by sukkot: 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
grin
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by frankeinstein(m): 3:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
xpat1:
is not yet 13 yrs neither is it 7.5 years... Fake
Jail terms are counted on a day and night basis. Morning=1 day,night another day.
On the whole,one with an 8-yr jail term actually serves four years
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by AJaylee(m): 3:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
One tin dat is painin me in dis matter is dat, I don't appreciate those nice foreign prisons, He should be sent to kirkiri wit foreign supervision if possible. Dats all
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by truthspeaks: 3:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
We r happy 4 u too o jare. We r proud u r a thief. I hp he ll dash u part of d loot. Shior tribalist thief
greatness22:
Am so happy if this news is true... Am proud to be a Deltan.
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by Vyolet(f): 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
Kuje prison loading as soon as he lands in naija.
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by Akaujaa(m): 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ibori would have been walking freely in Nigeria today if his trial had taken place in Nigeria. There are many politicians who stole public funds more than Ibori did, yet they are walking freely because our justice system. Abacha loots were discovered because he died. I bet you, if Abacha was alive, no one would have discovered all those billions of dollars he stole. Imagine what our past military head of States had done to this country, yet they work freely, enjoying the loot that even their generation unborn, will benefit from.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by Leopantro: 3:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
greatness22:
Am so happy if this news is true... Am proud to be a Deltan.

I don't understand, are you proud that he was re-arrested, proud that he is to face new charges, proud that he was caught with more loot or proud to be genetically or regionally affliated with an crook or proud that he is in a British prison?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by viktor01(m): 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
I doubt the authenticity of this news.
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by sukkot: 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
holy shytt

On 27 February 2012, Ibori himself was docked, accused of stealing US$250 million from the Nigerian public purse. He pleaded guilty to ten counts of money laundering and conspiracy to defraud. Among possessions confiscated were a house in Hampstead, north London, for £2.2million, a property in Shaftesbury, Dorset for £311,000, A £3.2m mansion in Sandton, near Johannesburg South Africa , a fleet of armoured Range Rovers valued at £600,000,a £120,000 Bentley Continental GT, A Mercedes-Benz Maybach bought for €407,000 cash, that was shipped direct to his mansion in South Africa shocked grin
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
I like ibori before o. His administration was chop I chop. Anyway sha he has to pay for his sins. Anyway long live Delta my state
I like ibori before o. His administration was chop I chop. Anyway sha he has to pay for his sins. Anyway, long live Delta my state
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by truthspeaks: 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
Deltans will still praise him n even organize a reception for him; all for embezzling their future. Let him be re-arrested over n over again n I pray looters of our country's public funds will never knw peace. Amen
Princehojay:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/02/03/breaking-james-ibori-released-from-uk-prison-re-arrested/
I will comment when I hear Hama head of Horror aka Ex Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan has been jailed in an Isralis Prison or Kazastan Prison.
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by omolola15(m): 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
If it was Nigeria he was re arrested we'd have been earing the president is a tyrant.

Can you start abusing the queen now ? Or is it buhari that asked them to re arrest him.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration / Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) / See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.