Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,963 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted (59456 Views)

James Ibori At The Burial Of Johnbull Fatimiro In Delta (Photos) / James Ibori Released From Prison / Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by shegra58: 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
chesterlee:
Wow...The Great Lion is Out!!!!

Okokomaiko!!!!
na ijanikin no be okokomaiko......one of d thieves wey make things hard na him u dey hail like dis
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by don4real18(m): 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
I haven't seen any wailing wailers protesting his arrest in the UK or hijacking any ship.
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by francotunsco: 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
This 'arrest' , 'release' and 'rearrest' syndrome is going global oo. UK, thanks for copying Nigeria for once.
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by grandlexuz(m): 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
frankeinstein:
Jail terms are counted on a day and night basis. Morning=1 day,night another day.
On the whole,one with an 8-yr jail term actually serves four years

Oh, that definitely explains why his thirteen years sentence was served in 3 years..haha..By the way who tell you say prison sentences are counted on a day and night basis..Na waoh for some of you oh..Always spewing what you don't know.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by persius555(m): 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
In the UK, he pleads guilty to looting of public funds running into hundreds of millions of pounds, but in nigeria he shouts "i am innocent, it is the handiwork of my political enemies".

Only in nigeria will fraudsters, cultist, murderers become office holders.
His chieftancy title awaits him in his oghara.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by Henovy: 5:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
greatness22:
Am so happy if this news is true... Am proud to be a Deltan.
But one of your brothers just commented above that Ibori is our proud son and that he should be left alone. I'm watching sha.
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by onelife97: 5:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
eyeview:
The painful thing is that all that money has been lost to the British govt. This is how our leaders constantly loot our wealth and end up 'dashing' it to the western world for their own development.
Whenever a corrupt politician dies,billions that they stashed abroad will never fully return,thus becoming excess liquidity for their financial institutions to develop their own economies.

Since saharareporters is so popular in Nigeria and diaspora.They are in a very fine position to awake a good revolution either peaceful or bloody,we don't care.But as much as I appreciate their investigative journalism,but I believe they are kind of picky in their report.

How come Tinubu,Fashola et al have not being exposed on corruption and treasonable acts.

We all heard Fashola has hotel(s)in UAE and nobody is talking about that.
How come the story of Saraki and that pig,what's the name again,the senator man from Kogi wey dey always show himself but don recluse after SR show some of im transactions on personal bank accounts in the US.Good,DINO MELAYE!
You see SR don't report anything about SR case with the govt since he don pass President Buhari choices as ministers.And we the citizens don't even remember anything again but to move on and be complaining online as e-warriors.

NB.I am a Yoruba from Lagos.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by OBAGADAFFI: 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
onelife97:

Since saharareporters is so popular in Nigeria and diaspora.They are in a very fine position to awake a good revolution either peaceful or bloody,we don't care.But as much as I appreciate their investigative journalism,but I believe they are kind of picky in their report.

How come Tinubu,Fashola et al have not being exposed on corruption and treasonable acts.

We all heard Fashola has hotel(s)in UAE and nobody is talking about that.
How come the story of Saraki and that pig,what's the name again,the senator man from Kogi wey dey always show himself but don recluse after SR show some of im transactions on personal bank accounts in the US.Good,DINO MELAYE!
You see SR don't report anything about SR case with the govt since he don pass President Buhari choices as ministers.And we the citizens don't even remember anything again but to move on and be complaining online as e-warriors.

NB.I am a Yoruba from Lagos.

Duh, Mr new Yoruba,

Tinubu was arraigned and freed
onelife97:

Even if he was freed,does that mean that he is not corrupt??
Abi no be 9ja corrupt legal system again??
sad during GEJ regime.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
On 27 February 2012, Ibori himself was docked, accused of stealing US$250 million from the Nigerian
public purse. He pleaded guilty to ten counts of money laundering and conspiracy to defraud. Among
possessions confiscated were a house in Hampstead, north London, for £2.2million, a property in
Shaftesbury, Dorset for £311,000, A £3.2m mansion in Sandton, near Johannesburg South Africa , a
fleet of armoured Range Rovers valued at £600,000,a £120,000 Bentley Continental GT, A Mercedes-
Benz Maybach bought for €407,000 cash, that was shipped direct to his mansion in South Africa

imaging this money da one single individual put into proper use, imaging how delta state wud hav bn today. just only one man n some people that dont benefit from his kobo n will be backing him base on tribal n religion. Chaii dais God ooo
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by mrobruche: 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
But GEJ said "stealing is not corruption"
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by Enykings(m): 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2016
Jakpon:
Leave James Ibori alone. Na our son

Bros seriously? I weep for Nigerians. More especially, I weep for you.

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by CioAngels(f): 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ibori does not have lesson to learn as long as he remains nigerian becos while in prison uduaghan was paying millions into his account monthly. Ibori while in prison was still running the affairs of delta state, and still is to date. Makinde of nddc recently went to see ibori in the uk to take instructions from him on issues on nddc, so tell me what lesson will he learn when he is still in delta state system.
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by AyoolaIgwe(m): 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
MISSNORA:
lol I just hate him
dat is corruption! lolzzzzz... y u go hate am? did u catch him red-handed with ur sister or ?
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by xakakes: 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
Uduaghan is Ibori Cousin not uncle this source shall
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
201320142015ob:
Back in the days,at secondary
school, I was very poor in Maths
and Chemistry. During the exams,
I'd get between 2% and 8%.The
results used to be announced out
from the lowest to the highest marks, So i always was the 1st Or
2nd to be called out.One day, the
Maths results were being released
and my name wasn't among the
first to be called out.The teacher
got to 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s & 70s. Still my paper had not been called out.
Everyone kept looking at me
asking: "Guy wats up?" "How you
take do am?" And the teacher went
on to the 80s and when he got to
88%, He had one paper remaining.I then asked myself, could I have
scored a 90% in maths?I was feeling
very anxious and happy now that I
knew I had proved the so called
genius wrong, Could I have gotten
88%? I thought my dreams have been answered. The whole class
was amazed as every one kept
looking at me. It was unbelievable.
Finally the teacher looked up and
said, "There is a cow that did not
write his name on the paper that scored 0%. If you have not received
your paper come out now and get
it".Then i FAINTED!

Are you related to James Ibori
U funny die
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by CioAngels(f): 6:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ibori does not have lessons to learn as long as he remains nigerian becos while in prison uduaghan was paying millions into his account monthly. Ibori while in prison was still running the affairs of delta state, and still is to date. Makinde of nddc recently went to see ibori in the uk to take instructions from him on issues on nddc, so tell me what lesson will he learn when he is still in delta state system.
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by 989900: 7:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan, two term governor of the state, who succeeded him in 2007 is his uncle.
Born in Oghara, 57 years ago, the young James Onanefe Ibori was educated at Baptist High school, now Oghareki Grammar School. From there, he went to the University of Benin, where he studied economics and statistics. After his university education, he moved to the United Kingdom, where he worked at Wickes DIY, married his wife, Theresa and tainted his record with two convictions for theft and credit card fraud, that were to later haunt his political career in Nigeria.

Papa thief -- 'e don tey' . . .
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by Drabrah(m): 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lawyers & their deception!
I wonder how person go finish 12yrs jail term in less than 4yrs
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by KanwuliaJara: 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
Abeg where is my ASO-EBI?

Ibori!!! If you like die in jail!!! WE WILL CELEBRATE YOU for ever and ever!!!!

Amen!!!! cheesy

YOU ARE STILL THE ONE AND ONLY OGIDIGBORIGBO OF AFRICA!!!! Undisputed!!!! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64bQ-3h3Hck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ssVZc1Uvmc

[size=20pt]
J.O.I-BOY!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
[/size]
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by afonjay: 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ibori was borned to steal cos he stole in abj while went to steal iron sheet n he was convicted at bwari magstrate. Court that was before he became governor also he stole government. Money while he was a governor. He was to steal.
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by KanwuliaJara: 8:09pm On Feb 03, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK9ysqn5hQg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BofSwLXktA

[size=20pt]NA ONLY IBORI WAKA KAM? WEY OBJ, TINUBU, IBB, AND THE REST OF THE AREWA-ODUDUWA AWON OLES? wink wink wink wink wink wink[/size]
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by Ishilove: 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
Leopantro:

I don't understand, are you proud that he was re-arrested, proud that he is to face new charges, proud that he was caught with more loot or proud to be genetically or regionally affliated with an crook or proud that he is in a British prison?

Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by Khan1993: 8:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
If after been levelled with multi million fraud and bribery, he still got away only to be nabbed by foreigners, I think I now understand why PMB is embarrassed with the judiciary system of the country. #pathetic
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by SHAIBULIAR: 11:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
RIP james(Rust In Prison)

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by dgreatrock(m): 11:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
Tell us d full story jor
MISSNORA:
lol I just hate him
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by armadeo(m): 11:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

It is confirmed, Nigerians are amongst the most stupid if not daftest humans alive, someone convicted of laundering 250 million pounds and more of a state and someone is praising him, Nigeria can't change with the poverty mentality on some people, but if u see a thieve on the street that snatched a bag, you would curse, swear for him then burn him alive ..... i give up already on Nigeria!!! embarassed embarassed We really don't want change, we just mock ourselves

Sadly this is my state and the emotions echo what a vast majority of deltans feel.

How on earth would they progress.

I gave up a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by armadeo(m): 11:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
Enykings:

Bros seriously? I weep for Nigerians. Most especially, I weep for you.

He is long gone.beyond redemptions channel your tears into something worthwhile I can assure you its a waste on him.

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by babafirst(m): 6:25am On Feb 04, 2016
Plus10:

Why not has he not completed his jail term? Or you thought this is Nigeria where leaders or force men dont have regards for court orders.
Loool,but dem don re arrest am nau,though for another crime.
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 04, 2016
Jakpon:
Leave James Ibori alone. Na our son

I keep on calling black pigs; yet some idiots will be arguing it; what else could display the piggish attitude of black than this? U can imagine a man that stole state funds dry; that another country is helping us dish justice to him; as the hopeless pig black cretins can't do same... and this is all a black cretin with a black mind could come up with? "Na our brother; leave am". Did he think of u as his brother when he was stealing and impoverishing millions alike...

I curse the day I became a black man; my level of Reasoning and acts; does not in anyshow I was to come out in this dark continent..

**i spit on black animals***

3 Likes

Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by MISSNORA(f): 9:10am On Feb 04, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Hating on someone who doesn't have any idea if you exist or not. Smh.
U can't be xo sure
Re: James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted by MISSNORA(f): 9:16am On Feb 04, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

dat is corruption! lolzzzzz... y u go hate am? did u catch him red-handed with ur sister or ?
lol u won't undastnd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Resumes As Chief Of Staff To President Tinubu (Pictures) / Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration / See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.