Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Who Deserves More Credit For A Hit Song, The Artist Or Producer?! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Deserves More Credit For A Hit Song, The Artist Or Producer?! (1191 Views)

Yung6ix Admits That He Misunderstood Akpororo's Joke About Buying A Hit Song / Designer Calls Out Mercy Aigbe For Not Giving Her Credit For Wearing Her Clothes / Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Deserves More Credit For A Hit Song, The Artist Or Producer?! by Elseductive: 8:08am On Feb 03, 2016
When a hit song hit the chart, who can we attribute the more credit for the hit song.
The artist or the producer?! With reasons.
Re: Who Deserves More Credit For A Hit Song, The Artist Or Producer?! by umehmj(m): 8:21am On Feb 03, 2016
the credit can either go to the artist, the producer, or both of them. It all depends on What made the song a hit. was it the lyrical content and delivery? or was it the beat that made the track a hit? these are What i consider. people like 2baba are lyrical hit makers. for the beat hit makers, call lil kesh and co. young join contributed hugely to his success plus other featured artists that always deliver a catchy hook. his lyrical content is on the sub zero level and that's why he lost the rookie of the year award to reekado banks if you ask me.
Re: Who Deserves More Credit For A Hit Song, The Artist Or Producer?! by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 03, 2016
I think the producer deserves more
Re: Who Deserves More Credit For A Hit Song, The Artist Or Producer?! by omarithmetics: 9:30am On Feb 03, 2016
And you are forgetting the song writer too. A lot of hit songs were written by neither the artiste or producer. But I guess much credit should go to the artiste coz it takes talent in vocal delivery.
Re: Who Deserves More Credit For A Hit Song, The Artist Or Producer?! by crowntoro(f): 11:07am On Feb 03, 2016
the producer ofcourse cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Publisher Of Mode Men Magazine, Abubakar Tafawa-balewa Gets Engaged (photos) / Davido Buys Gold Rolex Watch For 120,000 Dollars / *shocking!!!timaya,phyno And Iyanya Sacked.see Photo*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.