Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,506 members, 7,781,555 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:56 PM

Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) (31187 Views)

Gbenga Adeyinka Apologises For Baba Sala’s False Death Claim / Gbenga Adeyinka And Aliko Dangote Pictured At An Event / Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) by metronaija: 9:41am On Feb 03, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-BABj-E1XKOA/VrGviu1m5SI/AAAAAAAIOOM/bWsdyPWYTHI/s1600/a.png[/img]
Love their boldness. While entertaining Pres. Buhari and other top dignitaries at the 40th Presidential Luncheon to mark Ogun state's 40th anniversary in Abeokuta yesterday February 2nd, comedians Alibaba and Gbenga Adeyinka joked about the current Dasuki $2.1 billion arms deal probe.

"You know before now, when I perform, especially when Mr. President Obasanjo, found out how much I got paid for the event, he was livid. When they now asked me to come and perform for the new president considering that he’s asking money from everybody, he said, how much do you want to charge? I said anything you want to give me sir, there’s no need to tell him the amount, he’ll add me to that Dasuki’s list. Olorunmaje! ..and you know that man has not finished confessing”he said

Gbenga Adeyinka who was co-anchoring the event with Alibaba, said everything Alibaba was saying was his personal opinion because before leaving his house, his wife warned him to mind what he said at the event because she doesn't want a situation where "they" will come and search her house. He said Alibaba should continue with his joke at his own risk. Watch the video....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CclZuyg06A8

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/02/video-alibaba-gbenga-adeyinka-make.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) by Bullet01(f): 10:21am On Feb 03, 2016
Real funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) by MeloGistDotCom: 10:26am On Feb 03, 2016
grin grin

FOR THOSE HAVING POOR CONNECTION, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT HERE >>

www.melogist.com/alibaba-gbenga-adeyinka-make-jokes-about-dasukigate-in-front-of-buhari/

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) by timilehin007(m): 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
Funny bones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) by lexzycc: 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
Dasuki watching it from kuje prison be like KILODEE EFIMI SILEE

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) by Solodembe: 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hahaha, Ali baba got jokes

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) by kelvyn7: 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
shocked
Re: Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) by TippyTop(m): 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
I said anything you want to give me sir, there’s no need to tell him the amount, he’ll add me to that Dasuki’s list.

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) by 9jawikileaks(m): 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
Re: Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) by kumbalo(m): 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
That one go even ginger the President more more. Dasuki own don finish!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) by looseweight: 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ok
Re: Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) by steppin: 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
Beware of the tyrant... He never forgets.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) by seunfunmi33(m): 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
Silly pot bellied jokers

7 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) by agabaI23(m): 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
Beautiful one

3 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) by Swizdoe(m): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
grin grin
check my signature.... A trial will convince you

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) by abushman: 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
lol
Re: Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) by emerged01(m): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lol!
Re: Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) by Samitah: 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
I love gbega die

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) by ZUBY77(m): 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
Sycophants
Won't you loud mouths wait first, let's have Dasuki in Prison before we deride him.

7 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) by heykims(m): 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
Funny..
Re: Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) by sonofthunder: 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
the hustle is real

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) by IamChuzzy(m): 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
My ribs o! "and i saw ..........."
Re: Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) by sonofthunder: 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
abushman:
d
dada
Re: Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) by sonofthunder: 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
abushman:
d
dada
Re: Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
LooooooooooL

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) by APCcrimesHD: 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
c
Re: Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) by anonimi: 1:06pm On Feb 03, 2016

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) by delors(m): 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
Dry

3 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) by sirAmeh(m): 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
grin
Re: Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) by rhymestech: 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
nice grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) by NaLaugh: 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uchenna Nnanna And Husband Dedicate Son In Church(photos) / Annie Idibia Takes Orphan Who Has Never Been To The Cinema To See A Movie - NICE / Actor Artus Frank's Father Is Dead (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.