Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,135 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. (33248 Views)

Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) / Davido Receives Condom From D.J, Ecool As South African Lady Twerks For Him / Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
brandnew3:
She is so smart and down to earth.
Never mind the face I made, the pic was taken after an event and I was well entertained by her turn table skills with some Hennessey X0. grin

Abeg where was this place? Make I go siddon there. Hennessy XO you say * checks wallet and nods
yup Im good
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by bankylan: 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
How are u brother? Back in Aje street sabo Yaba......
I

3 Likes

Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
All I can see are teeth.

1 Like

Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by ritababe(f): 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
OboOlora:
OP, please change ur moniker to SHADOW....or MIDNIGHT CREW cheesy

lwkmd, i even mistake him for abubakar shekau grin
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by kirchofff(m): 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
kamirun225:
I like you
guy go ask ur mom wella, jay Z is ur biological father shocked

1 Like

Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by dacovajnr: 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
If na me ehn grin

I go just kneel down Propose grin grin
Me: Will you marry me ?
Cuppy : Yes (blushing)

For my dreamz grin grin
Small boy dreaminq big
would term this inferiority complex.. if you ever get the chance just do waheva comes to your mind..who knows
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by ikombe: 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
cruzita:
undecided why cuppy dey like bring out tongue like bulldog for all her pic

Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by saintkel(m): 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
brandnew3:

The pic was taken in the middle of the night. lipsrsealed

So I'll take that as a complement.

#TeamTDH wink
Guy connect me to dat babe! I just want a job tru her connections
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
brandnew3:

Never mind the face I made grin

@ NEVER MIND THE FACE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...YOU LOOK LIKE REV KINGS UNCLE
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by sauceEEP(m): 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
Op your blackyness pass blacknessey coupled with your headiesshocked

2 Likes

Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by ikombe: 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
OboOlora:
OP, please change ur moniker to SHADOW....or MIDNIGHT CREW cheesy
lmao grin
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
kirchofff:
guy go ask ur mom wella, jay Z is ur biological father shocked
lol do I look like him?
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by Obike10: 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
Beauty and the beast grin

So because her papa rich, she don become smart..
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by ikombe: 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
silverdam:
Is that one now an achievement? Congratulations on meeting Dj Suppy...

You deserve Nairaland's Prize Award.

I can't deal with your face tho!

Beauty and the Biggest Beast
that comment you make wen you have never met a celebrity in your life cry

Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by tonygee88(m): 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
saintkel:
Guy connect me to dat babe! I just want a job tru her connections
grin
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by ikombe: 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
kamirun225:
lol do I look like him?
kirchofff na jay z pikin be dis joor undecided
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by fayol123: 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
Bro dont mind those criticizing U. U are a man, that's what matters..., bravo jor. some of them cant even stand wt her, not to talk of having a pics wt her. kiss

2 Likes

Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by kirchofff(m): 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
kamirun225:
lol do I look like him?
go and tell buhari to probe ur mum.......the truth must be told

Btw has ur mum ever traveled to brooklyn (new your)?
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by kirchofff(m): 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
ikombe:
kirchofff na jay z pikin be dis joor undecided
ah swear, d guy is ivy blue's half brother
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
popcykaylah:
I have got serious crush on this babe... grin
I HAVE A CRUSH ON HER TWINNY, SHE'S A NAIRALNDER..GUESS WHO? tongue tongue
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by kuchikau: 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
I wan Bleep...
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by kuchikau: 1:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
I wan Bleep....
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by Finestnigga(m): 1:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
If na me ehn grin

I go just kneel down Propose grin grin
Me: Will you marry me ?
Cuppy : Yes (blushing)

For my dreamz grin grin
Small boy dreaminq big
see ur life
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by opribo(m): 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
(Songwriter: Mr 2Kay ) Who born monkey wey no like banana Who born crayfish wey no like to bend You see For my life me I no like pretend Who born the fish wey no go swim water ah How I no go love you when your papa na governor Tell me How I no go love you when your mama be minister ey How I no go love you when your uncle be senator For story to change Na just one signature Oh Chorus Say if I love you You go feel my love oh My love oh Say if I loveā€¦ you You go feel my love oh My love oh Hook Who no like better thing make I see Who no like better thing make I see Who no like better thing make I see Who no like better thing make I see verse Jennifer too fine Dem say she too get big eye Na only big men she dey find Dem say she too like money Na only big thing she dey buy Every weekend she dey for dubai As long as you get the money, chai She go love you die Small Chidinma comot for house She come back with belle Aunty begin dey vex say who be the boy She say na that boy for market Wey dey sell next to shop Aunty vex increase So you no see commissioner pikin You no see otedola pikin You no see Mike Adenuga son Or you no see lulu brigs pikin Dangote sef you no see Chorus And she say hey hey hey Aunty na love oh Na love oh And she say hey hey hey Aunty na love oh Na love oh Hook Who no like better thing make I see Who no like better thing make I see Who no like better thing make I see Who no like better thing make I see
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by slytubadth(m): 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
cruzita:

what century are you in biko! Btw, Its the latest in town.
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by slytubadth(m): 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
Shortyy:
Guy you are dark o shocked I no dey even see your face

You too short nau..how you go take see ham before?

2 Likes

Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by Diaryofnaija: 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
cruzita:

Them don tell am tire. Bad habit
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by ogabethel(m): 2:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
When u say night u re definitely referring to the guy in that picture angry shocked
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by hensben(m): 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
cruzita:
Too much BJ. Nor be her fault.
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by thaoriginator: 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
Guy you got a demon-typed face Scaring me up
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by myfantasies(f): 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
Bros dat ur face no try at all grin

U for do d face well
Re: D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
Nice one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince / Bisola Aiyeola Nursery Graduation, 4th Birthday, Confirmation (Throwback Photos) / Liz Anjorin Vs Otunba Sesan Rufai: Goldmyne TV Owner To Be Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.