Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,886 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:40 AM

It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans (3708 Views)

Africa Should Be "Ashamed" Of Leaders Seeking Treatment Abroad - SA Minister / The Nigerian Senate Is Made Up Of Sub-humans: Mob Action Required / SHOCKING: Governor Mimiko Disgraced And Treated Like A Criminal By The DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
After watching this sizzling and disturbing video here; https://www.nairaland.com/2908729/female-army-cadet-tortures-man, I can't but wish that Africans especially Nigerians should be treated as sub-humans and SOLD INTO SLAVERY AGAIN. There is nothing that removes us from savages. European cavemen of the 3rd century are even more civilized than us. Last time I was in Aba, I witnessed live how a full grown man was burnt to ashes like a log of wood just because he snatched a hand bag.

Just tell me, what is wrong in a simple compliment? You are beautiful? How many people have told me I am handsome for quite long? Do you know how I will hug and embrace them? Another human being appreciated you and the best you can do is treat him like an animal? To the extent of bringing out his blood and telling him your blood means nothing? What happened to saying "Thank you" and life goes on? Why? Why? Why? When Donald Trump called Africans savages, we were insulting him on the internet right? There you have your proof! When a US army general called Nigerian Army savages and mindless beats, the whole internet went up in Nigeria! We rained insults like there was no tomorrow! They refused to sell us weapons and we insulted them! There you have your proof! You think they don't gather intelligence and see all these videos?

To the Nigerian army, shame on all of you. This video is even "merciful" compared to the beastly experiences Nigerians get from you people. Shame on all of you! Boko Haram is there making a mess of this nation and you can't even do anything. The only thing your useless lots kno how to do is drink, have sex and brutalise ordinary citizens. Shameless oafs!

Please don't get me wrong. Am not in support of armed robbers or thieves neither do I support jungle justice. Most of them robbers by the way are no better in being merciless. But am just saying that rather than roast a human being alive or use a stone to be hitting his head till his brains pop out, why not use a single bullet? Or bullets as the case may be? Mind you, am not in support of jungle justice. But even if you must engage in it, why not kill that person immediately? What joy do you as Africans and Nigerians derive from watching a man burn or his brains pop out? Nd to think that people will be there recording and snapping with their phones! angry angry angry

Same way NIGERIANS see accident victims and rather than call emergency services or give instant first aid, the first thing that comes to the mind of the average Nigerian is to snap! I keep on telling people, if you think that Nigeria will get better, you are no better than those waiting for when lions will eat grass! This is so because our leaders are a reflection of who we are. We are wicked, degenarate, callous, evil, cunny, heartless criminals. If you want to witness evil and wickedness first hand, go to a black African country! We are so dubious and useless.

Everyday, we troop to our useless churches and mosques deceiving ourselves. We call on an imaginary Allah and Jesus while the world is moving far ahead of us. Look at the streets and states of Nigeria. Nothing happening. What the average Nigerian youth knows how to do is gamble, steal, womanize, sleep 16 hours a day, wake up, eat food, watch film, use toilet and sleep again to wake the next day; just to repeat the cycle of the next day! No productivity!

I go into our markets and look around! Nothing. T[b]he average African is always busy doing nothing! Every goods in our market is imported! Selling what others manufactured.....[/b] Yet we have unlimited resources around us. The life of the average Nigerian just revolves around eating, getting a woman pregnant, bringing out children like animals, getting sicking, dying and getting lost in eternity. No impact whatsoever! A big shame to us all!

Go to our main roads and see how Nigerian drivers use roads. Very reckless and careless like animals. No organisation whatsoever. At the slightest sight of traffic jam, you see one degenerate driver jump onto a pedestrian lane with his car not minding the human beings using that road. A big shame to black Africans in Africa. There is nothing that separates our species from animals in the bush.... Believe me when I tell you this. I have observed Nigerians quite a long time to come to this conclusion!

Go to our universities. Chunking out unproductive and useless graduates. A mechanical engineering student who doesnt know what a car injector is or an electrical engineering student who cant do simple wiring of an apartment or an Architectural student who cant draw a simple bungalow or a med lab scientist who cant differentiate between the uses of Flagyl or Paracetamol not to talk of manufacturing them. A big shame to the black man! One time, I went to one university in the so called citadel of learning in the South Western part of Nigeria. A university that is meant to be the number 1 in Nigeria. Come and see where their students sleep and wake everyday! Come and see their lecture halls.... Very disgusting and dirty. People eating, chatting and walking around randomly like uncivilized cavemen during lectures! ome and see the school environment.... Very unkempt and something akin to a poultry house in the village! Shame to us all. We have really failed humanity and mother earth. Hopefully, we evolve to a state where we use our common sense and reason to better our society. And the way I see it, it will take millions of years.

To Nigerians who are mentally developed and not retarded, I congratulate you and challenge you not to give up. Rather than become the average Nigerian, I advise you to migrate to a saner clime where people are more humane and make use of their common sense and reason! If you felt insulted by this, just forgive me. Am just stating my state of mind.

N.B Am really beginning to buy into the motion of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu calling Nigeria a zoo! Just watch that video and see an animal in uniform. Degenerate soldiers who should be shot dead. Even when the young man was crying and shouting for mercy, they were still hitting him at the same place! Idiiots in uniform! Just look at how that lady slapped a man more than 30 times for complimenting her that she is beautiful. If I should meet this lady now, only the universe can attest what I will do to her.... Forget all these their useless trainings oo. These people are not strong.... Its just because people fear the uniform and try to obey. Face that fool in a one on one combat and see how you beat the living daylights out of the so called useless Nigerian army!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by sakabe(m): 12:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
this write up is the just the truth about state of matter in Nigeria, what we need is not recolonisation or slavery what we simply is re-orientation, education and slight emancipation from cultural and religious slavery. illiteracy, odd cultural beliefs and joblessness coupled with poverty justifies the actions of many Nigerians. All these factors has made Nigerians behave the way they do..

How do we justify the following situation?
1, A man burnt alive because he stole a bag
2. A woman murdered by her husband because she is richer
3. a child abandoned because he is presumed to have witchcraft ....
I can go on to mention stupid and crazy that happens in this country, what justifies such actions?

my advice here is to free ourselves from archaic and odd religious and cultural beliefs, and make use of whatever knowledge you get from school, avoid to be idle and Leave THRAsh For LAWMa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by Qualer: 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
well...

Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by Odunayaw(m): 2:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
iamexcelblog:
After watching this sizzling and disturbing video here; https://www.nairaland.com/2908729/female-army-cadet-tortures-man, I can't but wish that Africans especially Nigerians should be treated as sub-humans and SOLD INTO SLAVERY AGAIN. There is nothing that removes us from savages. European cavemen of the 3rd century are even more civilized than us. Last time I was in Aba, I witnessed live how a full grown man was burnt to ashes like a log of wood just because he snatched a hand bag.

Just tell me, what is wrong in a simple compliment? You are beautiful? How many people have told me I am handsome for quite long? Do you know how I will hug and embrace them? Another human being appreciated you and the best you can do is treat him like an animal? To the extent of bringing out his blood and telling him your blood means nothing? What happened to saying "Thank you" and life goes on? Why? Why? Why? When Donald Trump called Africans savages, we were insulting him on the internet right? There you have your proof! When a US army general called Nigerian Army savages and mindless beats, the whole internet went up in Nigeria! We rained insults like there was no tomorrow! They refused to sell us weapons and we insulted them! There you have your proof! You think they don't gather intelligence and see all these videos?

To the Nigerian army, shame on all of you. This video is even "merciful" compared to the beastly experiences Nigerians get from you people. Shame on all of you! Boko Haram is there making a mess of this nation and you can't even do anything. The only thing your useless lots kno how to do is drink, have sex and brutalise ordinary citizens. Shameless oafs!

Please don't get me wrong. Am not in support of armed robbers or thieves neither do I support jungle justice. Most of them robbers by the way are no better in being merciless. But am just saying that rather than roast a human being alive or use a stone to be hitting his head till his brains pop out, why not use a single bullet? Or bullets as the case may be? Mind you, am not in support of jungle justice. But even if you must engage in it, why not kill that person immediately? What joy do you as Africans and Nigerians derive from watching a man burn or his brains pop out? Nd to think that people will be there recording and snapping with their phones! angry angry angry

Same way NIGERIANS see accident victims and rather than call emergency services or give instant first aid, the first thing that comes to the mind of the average Nigerian is to snap! I keep on telling people, if you think that Nigeria will get better, you are no better than those waiting for when lions will eat grass! This is so because our leaders are a reflection of who we are. We are wicked, degenarate, callous, evil, cunny, heartless criminals. If you want to witness evil and wickedness first hand, go to a black African country! We are so dubious and useless.

Everyday, we troop to our useless churches and mosques deceiving ourselves. We call on an imaginary Allah and Jesus while the world is moving far ahead of us. Look at the streets and states of Nigeria. Nothing happening. What the average Nigerian youth knows how to do is gamble, steal, womanize, sleep 16 hours a day, wake up, eat food, watch film, use toilet and sleep again to wake the next day; just to repeat the cycle of the next day! No productivity!

I go into our markets and look around! Nothing. T[b]he average African is always busy doing nothing! Every goods in our market is imported! Selling what others manufactured.....[/b] Yet we have unlimited resources around us. The life of the average Nigerian just revolves around eating, getting a woman pregnant, bringing out children like animals, getting sicking, dying and getting lost in eternity. No impact whatsoever! A big shame to us all!

[quote author=Odunayaw post=42582934]

Apart from ur allegations concerning d maltreatment.... Others were written blindly and ignorantly
Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by ziccoit: 2:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
That's not solution my brother. The problem is not about Nigeria or the system we run. It is about you and me who failed to take action when injustice is being meted on the fellow Nigerians. The solution lies with the mortitude of youths who in the name of religion, faith, political inclination and ethnicity support the corrupt Nigerians.

The video that led to your submission is enough in a saner society to cause mass protests and civil unrest. What do we have here? We have you, me and others who can only rant on Internet without meaningful actions to drive home their agitation.

Bros, Nigeria is fine. The people which comprises of you and I are the problem.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by coolitempa(f): 2:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
This why I support the enforcement of the rule of law...and the building of strong independent institutions... angry...those animals in uniform are as much victims of the system as are the actual victimised ... angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
Odunayaw:
Apart from ur allegations concerning d maltreatment....

And you had to quote the entire write-up just to write this senseless comment.

@OP - I'm with you on this. I think the entire Armed Forces including Para-Military need complete overhauling & re-orientation.

Forget about their ranks, 90% of them are stark illiterates.

5 Likes

Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
blacks should be enslaved,that's the only thing productive they are capable of.
Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by Praisemelody(m): 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
I can't read all that please

1 Like

Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by Rossikk(m): 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
crusadistic:
blacks should be enslaved,that's the only thing productive they are capable of.
Let's start by enslaving you and your mother. Where do you live?

5 Likes

Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by Rossikk(m): 3:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
iamexcelblog:

Go to our main roads and see how Nigerian drivers use roads. Very reckless and careless like animals. No organisation whatsoever. At the slightest sight of traffic jam, you see one degenerate driver jump onto a pedestrian lane with his car not minding the human beings using that road. A big shame to black Africans in Africa. There is nothing that separates our species from animals in the bush.... Believe me when I tell you this. I have observed Nigerians quite a long time to come to this conclusion!

Go to our universities. Chunking out unproductive and useless graduates. A mechanical engineering student who doesnt know what a car injector is or an electrical engineering student who cant do simple wiring of an apartment or an Architectural student who cant draw a simple bungalow or a med lab scientist who cant differentiate between the uses of Flagyl or Paracetamol not to talk of manufacturing them. A big shame to the black man! One time, I went to one university in the so called citadel of learning in the South Western part of Nigeria. A university that is meant to be the number 1 in Nigeria. Come and see where their students sleep and wake everyday! Come and see their lecture halls.... Very disgusting and dirty. People eating, chatting and walking around randomly like uncivilized cavemen during lectures! ome and see the school environment.... Very unkempt and something akin to a poultry house in the village! Shame to us all. We have really failed humanity and mother earth. Hopefully, we evolve to a state where we use our common sense and reason to better our society. And the way I see it, it will take millions of years.

To Nigerians who are mentally developed and not retarded, I congratulate you and challenge you not to give up. Rather than become the average Nigerian, I advise you to migrate to a saner clime where people are more humane and make use of their common sense and reason! If you felt insulted by this, just forgive me. Am just stating my state of mind.

N.B Am really beginning to buy into the motion of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu calling Nigeria a zoo! Just watch that video and see an animal in uniform. Degenerate soldiers who should be shot dead. Even when the young man was crying and shouting for mercy, they were still hitting him at the same place! Idiiots in uniform! Just look at how that lady slapped a man more than 30 times for complimenting her that she is beautiful. If I should meet this lady now, only the universe can attest what I will do to her.... Forget all these their useless trainings oo. These people are not strong.... Its just because people fear the uniform and try to obey. Face that fool in a one on one combat and see how you beat the living daylights out of the so called useless Nigerian army!
Animal, please tell us where your savage mother lives so we can start by enslaving her for the crime of giving birth to a self hating, worthless loafer and wastrel like you. Then we'll enslave you next. I have a cassava plantation that needs more labour input. Where do you live so I can come for you and your savage, wretched, worthless family?

5 Likes

Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
Rossikk:
Let's start with enslaving you and your mother. Where do you live?
who said am an ape like you undecided

2 Likes

Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
Rossikk:
Let's start with enslaving you and your mother. Where do you live?

Hhaaaaa! grin

Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by Rossikk(m): 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
crusadistic:

who said am an ape like you undecided
But you sound like an ape. A hybrid ape mongrel mixed with pigs and dogs. We know your mum loves her animals...She can service my farm pigs.

3 Likes

Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by wheredemdey: 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
Useless post....its a shame OP is just realising how useless the Blackman is.

I gave up on the black race years ago...the Blackman is a terrible curse to himself and the entire universe.....hardly productive....a mega consumer....trouble maker.....jealous and outright lazy.....lazy intellectually and physically......

Blackman is the same everywhere...the Blackman in Cuba,Mexico ,Africa etc are all the same....lazy bunch,breeding machine...see the shame in SA..

BTW...i wish killing was legal in Lagos.....i will be killing an average of 5drivers on a daily basis...how someone will comfortably drive one-way on an expressway beats me....stopping indiscriminately on a highway...eating and littering the road with impunity....heck that fat model governor should legalise killing...i will rid Lagos esp lekki-epe expressway of all rubbish drivers
Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by Rossikk(m): 3:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
wheredemdey:
Useless post....its a shame OP is just realising how useless the Blackman is.

I gave up on the black race years ago...the Blackman is a terrible curse to himself and the entire universe.....hardly productive....a mega consumer....trouble maker.....jealous and outright lazy.....lazy intellectually and physically......

Blackman is the same everywhere...the Blackman in Cuba,Mexico ,Africa etc are all the same....lazy bunch,breeding machine...see the shame in SA..

BTW...i wish killing was legal in Lagos.....i will be killing an average of 5drivers on a daily basis...how someone will comfortably drive one-way on an expressway beats me....stopping indiscriminately on a highway...eating and littering the road with impunity....heck that fat model governor should legalise killing...i will rid Lagos esp lekki-epe expressway of all rubbish drivers
Where do you live so we can start by executing you and your worthless family of wastrels.

1 Like

Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by wheredemdey: 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
Rossikk:
Where do you live so we can start by executing you and your worthless family of wastrels.

The Blackman is here...niggah get lost...i ain't got time to indulge your type.

You are a typical unreasonable irrational Blackman.....go play with your kind.

1 Like

Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by Rossikk(m): 3:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
wheredemdey:

The Blackman is here...niggah get lost...i ain't got time to indulge your type.

You are a typical unreasonable irrational Blackman.....go play with your kind.
Are you not black? Why should we not start by executing you? I think you are a prime candidate for the hangman's noose since you came up with the suggestion. I even have a nice strong rope able to lift an overweight, stinking pig like you.

2 Likes

Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by Litmus: 3:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
Actually i suspect the intent of the thread. Looks to me like the reaction Nigerians should expect from a world that woke up too late to what Nigeria represents. Nigeria represents the best of black people and the greatest potential of black people on earth right now.

In terms of criminality and deviancy at home you will find, like I've always argued, few things happen in Nigeria without being videoed or reported in one form or another to the world media space. Virtually what you see online is all that happens in Nigeria. This is not the same with the rest of the world with the exception of perhaps India. Here too, even the Indians are more circumspect in therms of what they let get out for the worlds opinion, and yet by comparison to Nigeria India is pure hell. I bet you if absolutely everything that happens in South Africa, Ghana, Cameroon, England or America is laid bare entirely online for the world to see as with the case of Nigeria and to some extent India, Nigeria would be paradise in comparison.

Personally Nigerians are the most human people i have been among in my world travels. I can bet you that unlike the Swiss, Nigerians would not go hunting down the children of South Africans and Guinea to beat up simply because of what they did to Nigerians in their Nations.

Finlay, it would be wrong not to acknowledge the barbarity that goes on in our Nigeria so that we may learn and be motivated to stop them.
Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by Odunayaw(m): 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
Zoharariel:

And you had to quote the entire write-up just to write this senseless comment.

@OP - I'm with you on this. I think the entire Armed Forces including Para-Military need complete overhauling & re-orientation.

Forget about their ranks, 90% of them are stark illiterates.
if u don't have ocular palsy...u would notice that I didn't quote the entire post

I concur with reorientation and civil-military discipline
Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by GodpunishBuhari: 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
iamexcelblog:
After watching this sizzling and disturbing video here; https://www.nairaland.com/2908729/female-army-cadet-tortures-man, I can't but wish that Africans eople fear the uniform and try to obey. Face that fool in a one on one combat and see how you beat the living daylights out of the so called useless Nigerian army!

You get strength
Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

You get strength

My bro, the thing tire me. I swear. Nigeria has become such a useless shenanigan!!
Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by GodpunishBuhari: 5:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
iamexcelblog:

My bro, the thing tire me. I swear. Nigeria has become such a useless shenanigan!!

Naso we see am
Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by Rossikk(m): 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
Go on youtube and see the numerous instances of US police brutality and even murder of US citizens. I guess the US should be recolonized. Oh..they also slaughtered 1.5 million innocent Iraqis based on a pack of lies about WMDs in order to steal their oil. Should America not be recolonized before Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by Odunayaw(m): 7:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
Rossikk:
Go on youtube and see the numerous instances of US police brutality and even murder of US citizens. I guess the US should be recolonized. Oh..they also slaughtered 1.5 million innocent Iraqis based on a pack of lies about WMDs in order to steal their oil. Should America not be recolonized before Nigeria?
leave them...The stupid Idiosyncrasies de were raised with that whites r angels will leave them as crumb eaters...
we should b grateful there was even public notice about it (bcuz our media is uncontrolled)...These kibitzers and deluded bawlers had better look up and investigate d ruthlessness of Indian police,Russian Army to mention a few

in my opinion,As long as man lives and breathe.. there r gr8 chances of being an animal..it doesn't matter d race

1 Like

Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by Litmus: 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
Last time I was in Aba, I witnessed live how a full grown man was burnt to ashes like a log of wood just because he snatched a hand bag

Forgot to ask poster what he did to try and prevent the man from being burnt? He shouldn't try to fool anyone by claiming he would have endangered his life to do so because i have personally seen people intervene and save lives in this way. Was his first instinct after horror to try and illicit the support of others to prevent the man from being burnt or did he fight the urge to reach for mobile phone.
Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by LordAdam: 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
@Rossikk, you seem like a reasonable person with a heavily flawed sense of emotional disorder.

I do not want to quote all of your posts, but this is the question I put to you. 6000 years of recorded history on planet earth, show me which Black Kingdom in sub-sahara Africa can rival the Egyptian kingdom, the Assyrians, the Persians, the Babylonians, the Qing dynasty in China, the Japanese empire, the empires in the Sub-Indian continent, the Aztecs with their cities of gold, the Prussian empire, the British Empire, the Russian empire, the Mongolian empire, the Ottoman empire, the Seulecids. The Europeans, Arabs, Asians were making advances in civilization. The Greeks with philosophy, the Romans with construction, the Arabs with mathematics, the Indians with life sciences, the Chinese with trade, what did Black Africans contribute as a race?

Which other race have been consistent slaves for 6000 years apart from the black race? Right from the Sumerians to today? You and I belong to a savage race. There are individuals who turn out to be exceptions like Nelson Mandela, Desmond Tutu, Martin Luther King Jnr, Chinua Achebe... But they represent a percentage that is so small I can't calculate a figure.

History says Africa is cursed, the present say Africa is cursed, the future will only replay the past.

Look at you trying to pass your message across and your only way to do so is to wish that someone who you haven't seen and his mother be taken as slaves. Do you think that kind of reasoning is civilized or barbaric. I will give you an example of civilized, Brevnik killed 77 people and injured 319 people. During his trial, the relations of those he killed gave him handshakes because that is what civil people do. That is what Mandela did when he came out of prison, inviting the White supremacists to a dinner table. Today, Brevnik has his own private suite in a Norwegian jail, and undergoes therapy so that he can be helped.

In Netherlands, prisons are closing because there are not enough people breaking the law. You mentioned the US. Why was Obama voted in to end the war after the US people found out they were deceived by Bush? Did Tony Blair not apologize for the war? Why was there outrage in US after reports showed that there were no chemical weapons in Iraq?

Now compare that to Nigeria where the vast majority of people supported the government for killing 700 people because they belonged to a sect that blocked a road in a procession. 700 people and nobody is perturbed. A kid was shot in the vagina, and people say they deserve what they got. Such insensitivity, such barbarism. Look at Burundi? Look at the kind of leaders that constitute the African Union.

I will not say we should be re-colonized again. Recolonization will shut the voices of the very few intelligent people that can chart their own course. The average black man is a curse to planet earth. Destined to serve other races. Are Africans not slaves currently? There is no need to make it official. The most of them that leave the shores, where do they end up? Even with the technology and relatively low discrimination, what have we used our opportunity for. Look at Malaysia taking seedlings from Nigeria and today is one of the worlds largest exporter of palm oil.

For every reason you come up with why we should not be colonized, I can come up with a gazillion reasons why we should be packaged and sent to space alone to rot for all eternity (the Arabs should tag along too). The Europeans have left Nigeria for what, 55 years, and one region wants to neo-colonize the other 4 major regions? Is it not slavery, when the SS holds power and another region says they will make Nigeria ungovernable for him.

You can sample your emotional hogwash. Wish I burn in hell. I don't give a darn. It only shows you are primitive and barbaric. That you are a perfect specimen of what the OP said and what I have said in this long post. I will prove to be an exception. The question is will you?

-Lord

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by LordAdam: 10:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
Odunayaw:
leave them...The stupid Idiosyncrasies de were raised with that whites r angels will leave them as crumb eaters...
we should b grateful there was even public notice about it (bcuz our media is uncontrolled)...These kibitzers and deluded bawlers had better look up and investigate d ruthlessness of Indian police,Russian Army to mention a few

in my opinion,As long as man lives and breathe.. there r gr8 chances of being an animal..it doesn't matter d race

Man can become animals irrespective of race. But black men can be worse than animals. If Obama finds himself all alone in an African jungle, he will answer the call of nature in the bushes and kill adversaries to survive. True. There are sick humans the world round, the Jack the Ripper kind, Breivik, Hitler, Al-baghdidi in every race.

The fact is that you are comparing the exceptions in their race to the commonplace attitude of the black race. The Russian Army is ruthless, but look at their innovations. The typical Black race Army is far more ruthless, where are the innovations. The Indian police is ruthless, look at their history, the mathematician who said that any number divided by 0 is 0 is an Indian. Look at the Taj Mahal and find any monument is sub-Sahara Africa that equals it. The average Indian is a bright fellow, invading every profession under the sun. Look at their religions which are the most peaceful in the world. Compare to the Black race.

Look at the history of India and the history of sub-sahara Africa. A British explorer before the English invaded India reported that in his travails never did he come across a sighting where there a thief was caught and hounded. Something unheard of in Britain and Europe at the time. The Indians and Chinese had discovered mirrors and designed machineries while our chiefs over here were exchanging grown men for snuff.

Look around you, you are in hell! And the black race are the demons. It has been so since time in memorial, it will remain so until the end of time.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by Odunayaw(m): 11:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
LordAdam:

Man can become animals irrespective of race. But black men can be worse than animals. If Obama finds himself all alone in an African jungle, he will answer the call of nature in the bushes and kill adversaries to survive. True. There are sick humans the world round, the Jack the Ripper kind, Breivik, Hitler, Al-baghdidi in every race.

The fact is that you are comparing the exceptions in their race to the commonplace attitude of the black race. The Russian Army is ruthless, but look at their innovations. The typical Black race Army is far more ruthless, where are the innovations. The Indian police is ruthless, look at their history, the mathematician who said that any number divided by 0 is 0 is an Indian. Look at the Taj Mahal and find any monument is sub-Sahara Africa that equals it. The average Indian is a bright fellow, invading every profession under the sun. Look at their religions which are the most peaceful in the world. Compare to the Black race.

Look at the history of India and the history of sub-sahara Africa. A British explorer before the English invaded India reported that in his travails never did he come across a sighting where there a thief was caught and hounded. Something unheard of in Britain and Europe at the time. The Indians and Chinese had discovered mirrors and designed machineries while our chiefs over here were exchanging grown men for snuff.

Look around you, you are in hell! And the black race are the demons. It has been so since time in memorial, it will remain so until the end of time.

-Lord
I only see hateful thinking...why and why would I blind myself with achievements....call a spade a spade....
I agree Africans r self-enemies but there is great room for improvement...
Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by LordAdam: 12:30am On Feb 04, 2016
Odunayaw:
I only see hateful thinking...why and why would I blind myself with achievements....call a spade a spade....
I agree Africans r self-enemies but there is great room for improvement...

You should blind yourself, in fact remodel your eyes from their achievements because you have zero. The few you have are not even held in high standard by yourself. Do you know how much France grosses from tourism in Paris alone, the UK from London visits, Egypt from the Pyramids, China from the forbidden city, Turkey from the Ottoman structures.

You are not calling a spade a spade, you are calling a shovel a spade because it looks like a spade. The black race is in a league of its own. At the perpetual bottom. Because the UK until less than 3 centuries ago allowed men to have special canes for their wives does not make their present stance on women emancipation an error. Hitler was a German, he killed 6 million Jews, does that make Germans any less entitled to being the most technologically advanced nation in Europe. What about France and Napoleon, or the UK and King John, or the tyrannical kings of Europe and the catholic versus protestant battles and persecutions. The Chinese fought each other for over a millennium resulting in the deaths of anywhere from 10 to 200 million people. The Japanese in their bid to expand their empire carried out many atrocities, they also had their civil war. Genghis Khan did his.

Are we then to erase all of their achievements because you want to call a spade a spade? What has sub-Sahara Africa achieved. You think you have the moral standing to call other people savages when you have faltered at every opportunity to de-label yourself. Nkrumah, Azikiwe, Kaunda led the fight for pan-Africanism (Allah bless their souls). Half a century later, how many fledging democracies do we have in Nigeria. How many coups have happened since the pan-African movement started. The whites gave us a benefit of doubt and look what we have done to it. It is akin to giving pearls to swines. Look at SA, look at how the blacks have rendered the country useless. If the whites hadn't destroyed the nuclear bomb SA had, who knows which country in Africa would have been a wasteland now.

Every chance we get we have wasted, back to back. The black race is a race born in slavery, that will remain in slavery, and will only redefine the meaning of slavery. A black man in the Europe will not through packaging on the floor in a public space, in Nigeria he or she will, what better defines that than a 'CURSE.' Take all the whites from SA, and that place will become Nigeria.

The whites are better than us because they granted us freedom. What have we used the freedom for instead of going back to them to over-rule us. Like dogs who need to be on a leash to survive. You say we should be sovereign and use their aid to enslave your countrymen.

Keep feigning ignorance and thinking because you have the right to vote or are a citizen of a third-world country you are free. That it makes you a concerned citizen of planet Earth or that your life means something. Everyone from the North Americans to Europeans to even Asians and Lebanese come to Nigeria and treat us as slaves, we say nothing, cough nothing, and still butcher ourselves for money rituals, slap civilians for making compliment. You want to defend yourself, your race. There is nothing phenomenal about the Black race. We are just humans that is all. We should be lucky that other races are also homo sapiens. If we weren't, I assure you that the British would not have left, Martin Luther King Jr would have died without achieving anything.

Look at the blacks in America, complaining about maltreatment when about 70% of black people over there are killed by black people. Everyone wants to be a rapper or a baller when there are plenty of professions out there to make a decent living from. Those are people who have never set foot on Africa, but are dumb just by virtue of the skin color. Now compare those in the dark continent or prefer dictatorship to democracy, or see nothing in jungle justice.

I'll cease my ranting. If you don't get me by now, you are a lost cause, like the other hundreds of million of black Africans! I admonish you, strive to be the exception, don't be the norm. Break free from the shackles of the curse called the Black African race. Because even in a thousand years, we would not take advantage of the chance we have to improve ourselves. That is why it is called a curse.

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by Odunayaw(m): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
LordAdam:

You should blind yourself, in fact remodel your eyes from their achievements because you have zero. The few you have are not even held in high standard by yourself. Do you know how much France grosses from tourism in Paris alone, the UK from London visits, Egypt from the Pyramids, China from the forbidden city, Turkey from the Ottoman structures.

You are not calling a spade a spade, you are calling a shovel a spade because it looks like a spade. The black race is in a league of its own. At the perpetual bottom. Because the UK until less than 3 centuries ago allowed men to have special canes for their wives does not make their present stance on women emancipation an error. Hitler was a German, he killed 6 million Jews, does that make Germans any less entitled to being the most technologically advanced nation in Europe. What about France and Napoleon, or the UK and King John, or the tyrannical kings of Europe and the catholic versus protestant battles and persecutions. The Chinese fought each other for over a millennium resulting in the deaths of anywhere from 10 to 200 million people. The Japanese in their bid to expand their empire carried out many atrocities, they also had their civil war. Genghis Khan did his.

Are we then to erase all of their achievements because you want to call a spade a spade? What has sub-Sahara Africa achieved. You think you have the moral standing to call other people savages when you have faltered at every opportunity to de-label yourself. Nkrumah, Azikiwe, Kaunda led the fight for pan-Africanism (Allah bless their souls). Half a century later, how many fledging democracies do we have in Nigeria. How many coups have happened since the pan-African movement started. The whites gave us a benefit of doubt and look what we have done to it. It is akin to giving pearls to swines. Look at SA, look at how the blacks have rendered the country useless. If the whites hadn't destroyed the nuclear bomb SA had, who knows which country in Africa would have been a wasteland now.

Every chance we get we have wasted, back to back. The black race is a race born in slavery, that will remain in slavery, and will only redefine the meaning of slavery. A black man in the Europe will not through packaging on the floor in a public space, in Nigeria he or she will, what better defines that than a 'CURSE.' Take all the whites from SA, and that place will become Nigeria.

The whites are better than us because they granted us freedom. What have we used the freedom for instead of going back to them to over-rule us. Like dogs who need to be on a leash to survive. You say we should be sovereign and use their aid to enslave your countrymen.

Keep feigning ignorance and thinking because you have the right to vote or are a citizen of a third-world country you are free. That it makes you a concerned citizen of planet Earth or that your life means something. Everyone from the North Americans to Europeans to even Asians and Lebanese come to Nigeria and treat us as slaves, we say nothing, cough nothing, and still butcher ourselves for money rituals, slap civilians for making compliment. You want to defend yourself, your race. There is nothing phenomenal about the Black race. We are just humans that is all. We should be lucky that other races are also homo sapiens. If we weren't, I assure you that the British would not have left, Martin Luther King Jr would have died without achieving anything.

Look at the blacks in America, complaining about maltreatment when about 70% of black people over there are killed by black people. Everyone wants to be a rapper or a baller when there are plenty of professions out there to make a decent living from. Those are people who have never set foot on Africa, but are dumb just by virtue of the skin color. Now compare those in the dark continent or prefer dictatorship to democracy, or see nothing in jungle justice.

I'll cease my ranting. If you don't get me by now, you are a lost cause, like the other hundreds of million of black Africans! I admonish you, strive to be the exception, don't be the norm. Break free from the shackles of the curse called the Black African race. Because even in a thousand years, we would not take advantage of the chance we have to improve ourselves. That is why it is called a curse.

-Lord
All dz while u av wasted a good number of minutes probably hours meandering round a useless point

Please...answer this question...Are you a better civilian
We know ur type...u sit back in the comfort of your home and start spewing poo abt wat u hear from Amanpour or read from Google

I advice you bleach your skin and go to d west and b treated like a 2nd class citizen and save Africa d stress of housing u
Re: It Is My Submission That Africa Should Be Recolonised And Treated As Sub Humans by LordAdam: 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
Odunayaw:
All dz while u av wasted a good number of minutes probably hours meandering round a useless point

Please...answer this question...Are you a better civilian
We know ur type...u sit back in the comfort of your home and start spewing poo abt wat u hear from Amanpour or read from Google

I advice you bleach your skin and go to d west and b treated like a 2nd class citizen and[b] save Africa d stress of housing u[/b]

@bolded, you are clearly delusional. Enjoy your backwardness.

Yes, I am a better civilian.

I'm done with you, you are a lost cause.

-Lord

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Must Learn How To Listen To Advice To Aviod What Is About To Happen- IBB / Ganduje Turns To Brick Layer Ahead Of Kano Rerun Election / Moment Guys Brought Down Tinubu, Oyetola Emi Lo Kan Billboard In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.