Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market (63312 Views)

Crocodile Head Style Shoe Spotted Online. / Man Orders For Versace Shoe Online, Got 'versac' On Delivery / A Made In Biafra Shoe Hits Lagos Market, Over 40,000 Pairs Reportedly Sold (see (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ingenuity in Biafrans. God hasn't finished with us yet

1 Like

Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by missingrib(f): 7:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:

I grew up with whites so I'm more proud of the country I grew up in undecided
then your previous comment isn't helping......
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by ODUBEZE: 7:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
Sunnybobo3:
Aba boys and creativity.
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by comradee1248: 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
DesChyko:

Initially, I was not a supporter of Biafra. The objectives were not clear and realistic enough for one to blindly follow suit. I'm just appreciating the work of the producer. Despite attempts by many to underestimate and marginalise the igbofolk, we still stand firm.

On the other hand, the government is just giving Kanu celebrity status, and that is their undoing. The average igbo man is a king unto himself and doesn't enjoy being pressured beyond his will. Trying to use Kanu as a way of deterring other Biafran activists is a gamble that will fail most probably, and awaken the stubborn streak in some igbofolk, winning more supporters for the movement. That made me really look within, study the Nigerian climate more, and realise that truly, we deserve much more than we've gotten so far.
the best time for Igbo's to fight and achieve Biafra was during GEJ tenure not Buhari, if they continue with this movt there will be so many extra juditial killings that will be done in the hidden
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by miketayo(m): 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
Shortyy:
Nice shoe. I love my Igbo boys.. Haters are coming

y r u looking for haters ?
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by onyowo(f): 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
soldierdollar:

Cry me a river Jordan
Unfortunately I ain't gatt much tears for that......
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by DesChyko: 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
prettyboi1:

It goes both ways, the ideas have also been revived and inculcated in the Nigerian people & nation to crush down biafra secessionist ideas and anyone who threatens the national unity and national security. It'll take more than blackmailing the Nigerian nation to rub that off.

#ProudlyNigerian.

Whether you remove the yam because of the goat or you remove the goat because of the yam, it's the same thing. They're not together.
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by soldierdollar(m): 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
onyowo:

Unfortunately I ain't gatt much tears for that......

Too bad. Then quit crying
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by akigbemaru: 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ana shoe
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by chiefobdk(m): 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
comradee1248:
there is no Igbo man alive today that is more Biafran than Ojukwu, ojukwu's father was the richest Nigerian Then, bt still ojukwu sacrifice that for war how many rich Igbo men today can sacrifice their wealth for Biafra?? Even an average Igbo man cannot do that unless stag poor, despite all this ojukwu still abandon the fight for Nigeria's sake, that Nnamdi Kanu is only looking for a cheap popularity which he got but will cost him his life

trash
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by chiefobdk(m): 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
pharmagba:

To selling a product, even perception alone can spoil the market. I'm looking at it from business but it seems you are being too emotional.
What do you think is the perception of most Lagosian to seeing Biafra products even if it quality? Or people from other part including the east?
Just imagine I say a toothpaste you use is manufactured by church of Satan!!! Or produced in Iraq where poisonous chemical may have been added!! I tell you you'll think twice before buying. In marketing the customer love or hatred to the manufacturer is easily be transferred to the product

dey thr dey form expert. person Don do shoe for Aba. another enter motor from lagos go aba go buy am. keep for shop to sell. after selling and reselling. u dey house or wherever dey form product expert dey talk trash. wen producer Don collect him money. the retailer got Don even sell am finish place more order.

like 2chains said. get out there and werk.

1 Like

Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by chiefobdk(m): 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
paschu:

No, you are the one being super emotional here. For starters, as a product developer I expect you to know about market segmentation and target audience. That shoe is designed for those with whom the concept of Biafra resonates. It was not meant for those who hate it. It's not like a case where one fits all. This is a laser targeted branding. Which is so so awesome, if you know anything about niche marketing.

And for your information what you saw on that shoe was an "emotional trigger" and NOT the manufacturer's label. And because of your emotional bias, you have failed to realize that the same manufacturer, in the same factory, can also introduce another line of shoes tomorrow called, for example, "Odudua, The Land of Opportunities" just to capture the hot-button and hopefully the deep pockets of folks like you. It's as simple as that, but I wonder why you are yet to see it that way?

after all back and forth u still arrived at the manufacturers original intent..EMOTION
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by chiefobdk(m): 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
delishpot:
Too sentimental. Well shoe making is not a big deal. The Northerner's have been making shoes since. Let's raise the bar my Aba brothers.

wen it comes to shoes. give it up for Aba...

1 Like

Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by paschu: 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
chiefobdk:

after all back and forth u still arrived at the manufacturers original intent..EMOTION

What's your point? The manufacturer is a super rational and sane businessman who understands that most folks buy stuffs based on emotion and then find a reason to justify the purchases later on.
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by kingthreat(m): 10:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
wtfCode:

ok...and what type product have ur pple produced if not importing the yeeebos n' other country goods angry

We are getting empowered and will start soon. So far, Ogun state is the home to many local and multinational industries not Ipob-ruined Biafra. Even our area boys wear tokunbo than some Made-in-biafra trash
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by onyowo(f): 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
soldierdollar:

Too bad. Then quit crying
Don't take it personal, just my opinion pls....
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by soldierdollar(m): 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
onyowo:

Don't take it personal, just my opinion pls....

Are u still crying? Cry me a river Jordan cheesy
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by onyowo(f): 10:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
soldierdollar:

Are u still crying? Cry me a river Jordan cheesy
Mtewwwwwww.......go hug a moving train....
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by wtfCode: 10:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
kingthreat:

We are getting empowered and will start soon. So far, Ogun state is the home to many local and multinational industries not Ipob-ruined Biafra. Even our area boys wear tokunbo than some Made-in-biafra trash
do u know u're funny.
Have u actually laughed at ur self?
U pple are super lazy,even if empowered.
Till then shaa...after u guys are empowered,then we compare and contrast.
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by soldierdollar(m): 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
onyowo:

Mtewwwwwww.......go hug a moving train....

Awwwww .... There's no train in this part of the country . I'm still waiting to swim in your river Jordan
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by truthisbittar12: 10:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
stupidity!!!
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by SHAIBULIAR: 11:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
Sunnybobo3:
Lalasticlala, this go be your size.
him get leg?
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by SHAIBULIAR: 11:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
oodua1stson:
Awon eleribu.
eri won ni o da
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by Kingspin(m): 12:07am On Feb 04, 2016
MrAboki:
BIAFRA SHOE = Fake Shoe.

Buyer Beware.
If your brothers can do a thing like this then it become good, and keep it up words. How can the country call nigeria move forward? When some people is as useless as ??
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by guysis(m): 12:12am On Feb 04, 2016
Keneking:
Fake, if you drive with this type of shoe, the face would face up like flying boat grin

This kind of shoe would cause your brake to function as throttle. grin
grin grin grin
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by ChuxMyk(m): 12:49am On Feb 04, 2016
MrAboki:
BIAFRA SHOE = Fake Shoe.

Buyer Beware.

Daft asshole
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by ChuxMyk(m): 12:50am On Feb 04, 2016
DesChyko:

Do you know what 'forging' means?
Who can accuse or arrest the producer for this product?

Help me ask biko
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by Billygee2u: 4:02am On Feb 04, 2016
DesChyko:
Two things.
1. The nation is self-sufficient.

2. Threats cannot dampen determination.

Nnamdi Kanu may be a sacrificial lamb. With the way the govt is going about it, they may even successfully make a martyr out of him.

But one sure thing is: The idea has been revived and re-inculcated in the igbo folk. It'll take more than panicky detentions to rub it off.

#ProudlyIgbo!
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by blackprowler: 4:50am On Feb 04, 2016
DesChyko:
Two things.
1. The nation is self-sufficient.

2. Threats cannot dampen determination.

Nnamdi Kanu may be a sacrificial lamb. With the way the govt is going about it, they may even successfully make a martyr out of him.

But one sure thing is: The idea has been revived and re-inculcated in the igbo folk. It'll take more than panicky detentions to rub it off.

#ProudlyIgbo!

How I wish all people of Igbo ethnicity could be dispatched back to their enclave and ejected from Nigeria. What a relief it would be
Re: Made In Biafra Shoe Spotted In A Lagos Market by chiefobdk(m): 4:53am On Feb 04, 2016
paschu:

What's your point? The manufacturer is a super rational and sane businessman who understands that most folks buy stuffs based on emotion and then find a reason to justify the purchases later on.

the guy saw a new fledgling market and acted fast. I ll be surprised how fast pro BIAFRAN folks will buy the shoe. some may not like the shoe but just buy it. just cos of the biafra.

I went for Tuesday prayer at my Catholic parish at Nnewi by one reverend father people normally call odommiri Bethesda. the priest prophesied he saw lots of snake. after praying.. immediately I got home I killed one very big snake in my compound. yesterday as I was sharing d testimony one guy whose wife attended also said he killed snake also. one other guy thr said he stepped on snake and it rolled his leg but he didn't kill it because it was night and he didn't 've light..also he was not at d prayer. do u kno why i am telling u dis. since then i decided I ll buy the T shirt sold by the ministry, normally i wouldn't consider buying because the colors of the t shirt I 've seen..quite ugly. but they 've appealed to my emotions....

mod I just come back from ban. if u like ban me again. dis isn't supporting BIAFRA. seriously d bias for her 2 aya eke..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Miss University Nigeria Contestants - Traditional Attire (Pictures) / Newly Arrived Grade Aa London Chiffon Blouse / Man With A Snake In His Hair Who Caused A Commotion On The Street (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.