Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Jesus Christ Is Everything - Paul Washer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is Everything - Paul Washer (757 Views)

Paul Washer on Mormonism, JW, Islam and other Religions / Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God / The Paul Washer's Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Is Everything - Paul Washer by JJYOU: 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2009
[size=18pt]Jesus Christ is Everything - Paul Washer[/size]

this is something to think about

http://www.tangle.com/view_video.php?viewkey=8742977b76e3475fae47 &utm_source=newsletter0629&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=weeklytopvideos
Re: Jesus Christ Is Everything - Paul Washer by Tudor6(f): 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2009
Who cares?
Re: Jesus Christ Is Everything - Paul Washer by Maykelly(f): 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2009
Tudór:

Who cares?

I care cheesy indeed Jesus Christ Is Everything to me. We Love you Lord! smiley
Re: Jesus Christ Is Everything - Paul Washer by Tudor6(f): 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2009
According to history jesus is DEAD.
Can a dead guy love you too?
Re: Jesus Christ Is Everything - Paul Washer by JJYOU: 10:29am On Jul 02, 2009
Tudór:

According to history jesus is DEAD.
Can a dead guy love you too?
tudor or whatever you call yourself is madness becoming you?

what is the matter with you? what is your wahala?
Re: Jesus Christ Is Everything - Paul Washer by Tudor6(f): 10:36am On Jul 02, 2009
Wetin sef!
Abi i lie?
Re: Jesus Christ Is Everything - Paul Washer by Duroe: 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2009
Tudor;
According to history Jesus Christ died but He ressurrected and ascended to heaven.
He died because of your sins. So if you repent and accept Him as your Lord and Saviour, then you will not perish but have everlasting life.
Come as you are to Jesu today and you will have your sins remmitted and have the power to be a son of God.
'For God have given us eternal life and this life is in His Son Jesus Christ; whosoever hav the Son have life, but whosover hav not the Son have not life'
Re: Jesus Christ Is Everything - Paul Washer by Tudor6(f): 1:32pm On Jul 02, 2009
How reliable is this ''history" you talking about? How reliable are the sources?
What if i told you i am without sin so i dont need jesus.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Everything - Paul Washer by JJYOU: 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2009
Tudór:

How reliable is this ''history" you talking about? How reliable are the sources?
What if i told you i am without sin so i dont need jesus.
u need Jesus Christ quick before you lose it big time
Re: Jesus Christ Is Everything - Paul Washer by Tudor6(f): 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2009
Anyone that'll deliver me from you JJYOU, i'll gladly accept, be it shango or zeus.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Everything - Paul Washer by jagunlabi(m): 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2009
That is if you call the gospels "history",which no religious scholar will ever claim with the exception of religious christian zealots.There are no historical records supporting all those events you wrote there.None, whatsoever.
Duroe:

Tudor;
[b]According to history Jesus Christ died but He ressurrected and ascended to heaven.
He died because of your sins. So if you repent and accept Him as your Lord and Saviour, then you will not perish but have everlasting life.[/b]Come as you are to Jesu today and you will have your sins remmitted and have the power to be a son of God.
'For God have given us eternal life and this life is in His Son Jesus Christ; whosoever hav the Son have life, but whosover hav not the Son have not life'
Re: Jesus Christ Is Everything - Paul Washer by bindex(m): 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2009
Duroe:

Tudor;
[b]According to history Jesus Christ died but He ressurrected and ascended to heaven.[/b]He died because of your sins. So if you repent and accept Him as your Lord and Saviour, then you will not perish but have everlasting life.
Come as you are to Jesu today and you will have your sins remmitted and have the power to be a son of God.

Which history are you talking about here? The "history" that was written by the gospel writters who were said to be "eye witness" yet they couldn't agree on where exactly jesus appeared to them when he was allegely raised from the dead? If that is what you call history then Snow white and the seven dwafs is history too.

(1) (Reply)

Us Visa Package / Spreading The Plague Of Hellfire / Questions For Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.