Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Is Wole Olanipekun The Best Lawyer In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Wole Olanipekun The Best Lawyer In Nigeria (36212 Views)

Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun / Olanipekun Daughter's Wedding: Atiku, Ooni, Mimiko, Lai Mohammed Attend / Wole Olanipekun Disagrees With Femi Falana On Efcc’s Freeze Of Fayose’s Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Wole Olanipekun The Best Lawyer In Nigeria by Mcponpin(m): 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
modath:

When money talks, B*****t walks noni.. cheesy

At the end of the day, Justice is for sale, a good case that is totally winnable will get thrown out of court if the lawyer isn't sound & a great lawyer will always find technicalities to use as escape route. ...

Antonio & Shylock's Pound of flesh without drawing a drop of blood logic/argument in Shakespeare's "Merchant Of Venice" anyone? wink

Truth be told Lawyer Olanipekun can convince a starving monkey to handover its only piece of BANANA to him for safe keeping!! He is da real MVP. smiley

Baawo ni?

that's corporate and intellectual cheating
Re: Is Wole Olanipekun The Best Lawyer In Nigeria by Donnetimmy(m): 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
free13:

Lol good response tho
Re: Is Wole Olanipekun The Best Lawyer In Nigeria by Donnetimmy(m): 6:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
Feeling inspired reading through his profile
watch out for me!
Re: Is Wole Olanipekun The Best Lawyer In Nigeria by nellyelitz(m): 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
theV0ice:
grin grin

Its funny 'cos I was having these thoughts today.

Lawyers are funny and maybe crooked folks. Dakuku and Umana have similar cases yet he helped Wike defeat Dakuku and wants to help Umana defeat Udom. I smiled when I heard him say "Card reader isn't the only premise of his petition" cheesy cheesy

How is he able to stand on both sides of the divide in a matter of days? cheesy grin

I doubt he'll win the case today anyway......Dakuku lost, so will Umana lose. But whichever way it pans out, Wole Olanipekun is a damn good lawyer.
man u nailed it, and that's exactly what happened last night. But the Umana money don still enter his pocket.

1 Like

Re: Is Wole Olanipekun The Best Lawyer In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
989900:

The average Ondo (inclusive of Ekiti) man, can argue to death -- they are my people. Imagine a 15 years younger cousin of mine (in 2009), trying to prove to me that Rihanna is more popular than Michael Jackson; I felt like strangling him. cheesy grin cheesy

Been a good lawyer is not about "arguing to death" but about study,hard-work, industry, natural talent at sound reasoning, being a systems person and Divine Favour!
Re: Is Wole Olanipekun The Best Lawyer In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
Frankiss44:
Anybody that pulled that Rivers State stunt deserves to be the best lawyer in the country unopposed grin

What he did was no stunt. He performed a rare feat marshalling an argument that persuaded Their Lordships of The Supreme Court of Nigeria. I'm sure you meant to use the word "FEAT" not "STUNT"!
Re: Is Wole Olanipekun The Best Lawyer In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
iamkeyz:
well guys, your guru LOST umana's case today.....................
he is good, but not flawless and exceptional
congrats to him on ikpeazu though

Asides God, you know anyone"flawless"?
Re: Is Wole Olanipekun The Best Lawyer In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
Phero:
He's good but there is this olalekan ojo man don't know much about him though buh he's rumored to be the best criminal case lawyer

Hmmmm! He's some risk-taker, his name and all!
Re: Is Wole Olanipekun The Best Lawyer In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
That man has made a lot of money on electoral cases just like Afe Babalola, who now has a university in Ado-Ekiti.

Akin Olujimi, Lateef Fagbemi and Awomolo are also good electoral lawyers.

If you ever get the opportunity to ask Chief Wole Olanipekun just one question consider this -"How do you know Chief Solomon Adegboyega Awomolo?". I'm cocksure the answer you'll get will lead you to reconsider your reference to Akin Olujimi and Awomolo as "ALSO good electoral lawyers".
Re: Is Wole Olanipekun The Best Lawyer In Nigeria by nigerianvenom(m): 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
LasgidiOnline:

and he has won, he is better than Femi Falana and co

All supreme court case handled by Chief Wole Olanipekun (SAN) was a hit back to back, from Yaradua's case to Tinubu CCT case to GEJ case.

Now its Ikpeazu and Emmanuel Udom, Chief Wole Olanipekun(SAN) ti take over Nigeria judiciary system.

He lost in akwa ibom woefully
Re: Is Wole Olanipekun The Best Lawyer In Nigeria by yaqubeleto(m): 3:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
It's good to be
honest
Re: Is Wole Olanipekun The Best Lawyer In Nigeria by Ama80(f): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
vivalavida:
There used to be a certain Ricky Tarfa. Dude was good.
Havent heard much bout him lately
our man is cooling in efcc's net.hav u read?
Re: Is Wole Olanipekun The Best Lawyer In Nigeria by vivalavida(m): 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ama80:
our man is cooling in efcc's net.hav u read?

Funny u.

Saw that news some days ago here.

Too bad
Re: Is Wole Olanipekun The Best Lawyer In Nigeria by Oluwashegunnn(m): 8:10am On May 05, 2016
TplenT:

Not only the 2.Even Olanipekun himself is an ekiti man being from Ikere Ekiti.So Also One of the best brains in constitutional law Prof Akin Oyebode.

Ekiti is actually too blessed to have the likes of Fayose as Gov.Believe me !!
...all these people u just mentioned don't stay at home....only the block heads remain in ekiti...ekiti has the best brains but they don't stay at home...even the best graduate of university of Lagos with a g.p of 5.0 is also an ekiti indigene
Re: Is Wole Olanipekun The Best Lawyer In Nigeria by Faru: 8:47am On Jul 05, 2016
I have immense respect for Wole Olanipekun SAN and he 's one of the best lawyers Nigeria has ever produced. Having said that, his victory in Rivers case was expected as u don't expect Supreme Court to reverse itself. Agbaje vs Ambode case settled that as such Delta, Abia, Akwa Ibom and Rivers must follow suit.
Re: Is Wole Olanipekun The Best Lawyer In Nigeria by SenseiVoyles: 10:26am On Feb 04, 2018
Interesting thread.
Re: Is Wole Olanipekun The Best Lawyer In Nigeria by Bscholarly: 8:54am On Oct 05, 2019
Wole is not the best lawyer in Nigeria. That is just the truth. This a paragraph of an article on the best lawyers in Nigeria 2019

Getting a good lawyer in Nigeria is impossible if you do not know anything about the legal profession. To engage the services of a good lawyer in Nigeria, there are basic things you must know. For this reason, i thought it wise to write this article so as to help Nigerian citizens locate good lawyers in Nigeria that will be capable of handling their cases competently. In this work, i will explicitly explain how to find a good lawyer. Consequently, i am going to mention some of the best lawyers in Nigeria 2019.

Click here to see the best lawyer in Nigeria 2019
https://bscholarly.com/best-lawyers-in-nigeria/

Hope this article was helpful? Any question or contribution to this article should be made via our comment section.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari / Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki / Aba Made: Okezie Ikpeazu Receives US Delegates (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.