Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Plz I Need The Address Of Zartech Or Any Hatchery Located In Ibadan - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Plz I Need The Address Of Zartech Or Any Hatchery Located In Ibadan (1985 Views)

My Broiler Farm (250 Zartech Broilers) Expected To Raise For 8-10 Weeks / Zartech Layers / Which doc should i stock?( chi, obj, zartech or any other) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz I Need The Address Of Zartech Or Any Hatchery Located In Ibadan by bankable: 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
plz i need the address of chi farms or zartech or any other hatchery located in ibadan
Re: Plz I Need The Address Of Zartech Or Any Hatchery Located In Ibadan by Baawaa(m): 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
Check their web sites
Re: Plz I Need The Address Of Zartech Or Any Hatchery Located In Ibadan by bankable: 6:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
i wish i knew
Re: Plz I Need The Address Of Zartech Or Any Hatchery Located In Ibadan by Walexz02(m): 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
Zartech- from any where in ibadan board a cab that is going to challenge, from challenge to mobile junction. Zartech is beside mobile filling station
Re: Plz I Need The Address Of Zartech Or Any Hatchery Located In Ibadan by jolseluv: 10:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
Obasanjo's hatchery is the most patronised...From challenge take a cab or bike to Town planning,cross to the other side of the road,locate the Local Govt and there you will find bike men there,tell them you are going to Obasanjo farm,it costs just #40.
Re: Plz I Need The Address Of Zartech Or Any Hatchery Located In Ibadan by samic(m): 12:11am On Feb 04, 2016
Call zartec adm office, mrs Alabi 08055990380
Re: Plz I Need The Address Of Zartech Or Any Hatchery Located In Ibadan by bankable: 8:31am On Feb 04, 2016
thanks alot guys i appreciate it
Re: Plz I Need The Address Of Zartech Or Any Hatchery Located In Ibadan by Ade4all080(m): 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
samic:
Call zartec adm office, mrs Alabi 08055990380

pls do you an idea if zartec or Obasanjo farm sell six week imported and local Turkey?
pls I need your timely feedback for a client
Re: Plz I Need The Address Of Zartech Or Any Hatchery Located In Ibadan by NAGR: 11:22am On Jul 19, 2020
Do you sell herbal or agricultural-related products?

Take advantage of the opportunity to register on *https://community.agrobeam.com/* and upload your products to
have an online presence and connect with millions of buyers globally.

Also buyers can click on *www.agrobeam.com* to browse through, compare and select from a list of products of interest.

Be a part of the Online Agricultural Community.

(1) (Reply)

Dry Season Watermelon Farming With Drip Irrigation System. / Pilot Poultry Biz Project(a Case Study On The Profitability Of Raising Broilers) / Maize,Soyabeans,Groundnut,Ginger,Yam & Cocoyam Available In Large Quantities!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.