Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Why I Refused To Confirm Four Trainees After Their Assessment Centre. - Career (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why I Refused To Confirm Four Trainees After Their Assessment Centre. (38279 Views)

Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife / Dangote Refinery: Graduate Trainees Vow To End Fuel Scarcity / Dangote Oil Refinery: Graduate Engineer Trainees Return After Overseas Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Refused To Confirm Four Trainees After Their Assessment Centre. by SSpeter(m): 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
makavel7:
Just read the OP's other thread and found out he's just a bl..y kid in his 20's. What a fu..king waste of time!
I have painstakingly read all pages, plus people's comment and the OP's other threads. Yes the OP has ego issue, but you attacking his method of testing is something I don't get. Bro a test is a test No Matter How Silly. At any point in a recruitment process your faith is in the hands of the interviewer. I have gone for interviews where I was asked elementary percentages, this was final interview oooo, You are just feeling bad that the OP is wicked. But he has used a method best known to him. Like he said this was his first time....Remove the OP's lifestyle from the question. It was not differential calculus it was simple algebra.....If out pressure some got it wrong what is the probability they will perform better under pressure?....In his comatose relationship thread it's obvious he is still in his 20's...so? and the career thread he opened, if I had seen that 4yrs ago, I will think differently today. Everyone can't be "Nice" everyone can't be "Good"....

2 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Confirm Four Trainees After Their Assessment Centre. by boyesky(m): 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
SSpeter:
I have painstakingly read all pages, plus people's comment and the OP's other threads. Yes the OP has ego issue, but you attacking his method of testing is something I don't get. Bro a test is a test No Matter How Silly. At any point in a recruitment process your faith is in the hands of the interviewer. I have gone for interviews where I was asked elementary percentages, this was final interview oooo, You are just feeling bad that the OP is wicked. But he has used a method best known to him. Like he said this was his first time....Remove the OP's lifestyle from the question. It was not differential calculus it was simple algebra.....If out pressure some got it wrong what is the probability they will perform better under pressure?....In his comatose relationship thread it's obvious he is still in his 20's...so? and the career thread he opened, if I had seen that 4yrs ago, I will think differently today. Everyone can't be "Nice" everyone can't be "Good"....
Guy no stress urself!.... you will soon meet ur own for front now.... by the time one useless guy messes up ur chance at BW offshore or shell u go know.... shebi u dey cheer this buffon now.... just continue...

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Confirm Four Trainees After Their Assessment Centre. by Aremu01(m): 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
Lol
boyesky:

Guy no stress urself!.... you will soon meet ur own for front now.... by the time one useless guy messes up ur chance at BW offshore or shell u go know.... shebi u dey cheer this buffon now.... just continue...
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Confirm Four Trainees After Their Assessment Centre. by seemples(f): 11:47am On Feb 06, 2016
Marxxx please what happened next? I mean to the 4 trainees?
Re: Why I Refused To Confirm Four Trainees After Their Assessment Centre. by nitrogen(m): 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
Marxxx:
As a trainee here; you also get a share from the profit made by the firm. I won't disclose much but let me tell you, Mckinsey gives housing allowance of over a million to B.A's yearly....here as a Trainee at least you get a quarter of a million as your housing allowance This was over six years ago, I don't know how much they get now....let alone their take home. Senior partners here are paid in Usd....bro I can't divulge more than this....I am yet to see someone who rejects an offer though
Marxxx, you talking about Navigant.........? Just curious. Meanwhile 250k housing allowance isn't a big deal na, even 500K.

B and C (you should know the firm if really you are in that space) doles out 24m to its BAs (trainees) in Naija. One person, 24m.
Re: Why I Refused To Confirm Four Trainees After Their Assessment Centre. by jamanuka: 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
nitrogen:

Marxxx, you talking about Navigant.........? Just curious. Meanwhile 250k housing allowance isn't a big deal na, even 500K.

B and C (you should know the firm if really you are in that space) doles out 24m to its BAs (trainees) in Naija. One person, 24m.
Boss I sent you a PM..Thanks in anticipation
Re: Why I Refused To Confirm Four Trainees After Their Assessment Centre. by clitah: 5:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
You are happy to dash the hopes of 4 families.
Congratssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Confirm Four Trainees After Their Assessment Centre. by nitrogen(m): 11:36am On Feb 10, 2016
jamanuka:

Boss I sent you a PM..Thanks in anticipation

Chief, please resend, I just followed you.
Re: Why I Refused To Confirm Four Trainees After Their Assessment Centre. by Mustay(m): 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
Marxxx:
I am very sure if I had given them a simple comprehension test people like you will complain.

Where did I state that I am in Hr unit let alone a Hr professional? That is the problem you have with people seek understanding before you type. I am not good at communicating so? You don't need that much around here. We only need your calculating brain. I can't remember the last time I said good morning at the office. If you are good in communication thanks. Have you not wondered why Standard chartered Bank and Shell NG don't test your verbal aptitude? Too much talk ruins the brain just be cautious. Improve your comprehension skill.....Mind your Language.

Interesting!
Re: Why I Refused To Confirm Four Trainees After Their Assessment Centre. by truthspeaks: 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
D point z these guyz r suppose 2 be trainees n u jst lost a potential leader among dem. U wr feeling proud abt it hence, ur bringin it online. Remember we r all humans wit difft abilities n dat includes u.
Marxxx:
I am very sure if I had given them a simple comprehension test people like you will complain. Where did I state that I am in Hr unit let alone a Hr professional? That is the problem you have with people seek understanding before you type. I am not good at communicating so? You don't need that much around here. We only need your calculating brain. I can't remember the last time I said good morning at the office. If you are good in communication thanks. Have you not wondered why Standard chartered Bank and Shell NG don't test your verbal aptitude? Too much talk ruins the brain just be cautious. Improve your comprehension skill.....Mind your Language.

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Confirm Four Trainees After Their Assessment Centre. by jamanuka: 6:06am On Feb 11, 2016
nitrogen:

Chief, please resend, I just followed you.
Sent....Thanks
Re: Why I Refused To Confirm Four Trainees After Their Assessment Centre. by ftai: 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
Good day my Maxx.
Please sir i just completed my NYSC program and i need serious advice and update from you ( career wise ).
My email is
fatai2ibrahim@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Why I Refused To Confirm Four Trainees After Their Assessment Centre. by Topmostt: 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
survivex:
Hello bro, Please can you send me a mail on topmost4545@gmail.com I want to make some enquiries from you. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Why I Refused To Confirm Four Trainees After Their Assessment Centre. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

“My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos / Aliko Dangote Celebrates Long Serving Employees / Police Officer Cries And Shouts During Teargas Training(photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.