Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

She's Ruining Me! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Ruining Me! (6338 Views)

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / Help! I Am Finding It Difficult Falling In Love And It Is Ruining Me! / Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Ruining Me! by Slimzjoe(m): 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
rejoicebae:
Lol,,shez jex hurt,,,daz y ah hate to be d one left,,ah wud rada leave,,if i see it kumin,,wud ask for a breakup asap.
Buh op,,u guys shud jex sitdown nd discuss lyk matured adults,,who knws,,u myt turn awt to be very good friends.buh wah brot up the breakup.

Talk about what?
She Said I was no More as Caring as I was. I tried to Explain that Situation of things was the Cos but I would make it up to her. She was still Fronting Vex and asked if I didn't Want in again.....I gladly grabbed that Opportunity with both hands and told her yea I wanted off.

Can't Spend Quality time trying to Explain to Someone that Country hard and I gotta find Ways of Solving Personal Probs angry
Re: She's Ruining Me! by Rukkydelta(f): 8:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
firstking01:
So, na true say choir people dey date themselves grin

Na choir's go go hell fire pass.....................Abi you never hear say devil was once a choir master
Re: She's Ruining Me! by ronald4lif(m): 8:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
Slimzjoe:

Would have Invited you but I don't Share grin

Ignoring Hard die but I'll Surely Try to.
She's even making me Loose Sleep Cos I've been trying to Figure out where Exactly I went Wrong.

Lol. You must be kidding me. Are you really serious by saying you're trying to figure where you went wrong lol? You terminated a relationship with someone you must have shared momentous and sweet memories with thus leading to a heartbreak and said you don't know where you went wrong? I just dey look you with one eye sha. grin

1 Like

Re: She's Ruining Me! by Slimzjoe(m): 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
LaurelP:
Call her on phone and give her a very stern warning, dont even argue with her, just WARN her. Tell her to leave u alone or she wud regret crossing ur part.

If she persists, walk her out of ur class. Be a man mehn. Atimes u just have to show the other side of u to send a strong message.

So it will be said I Pushed Someone out of the Church and out of Christ?
Re: She's Ruining Me! by firstking01(m): 8:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
I'm in the choir and i dnt do that shit undecided
Re: She's Ruining Me! by Slimzjoe(m): 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
ronald4lif:

Lol. You must be kidding me. Are you really serious by saying you're trying to figure where you went wrong lol? You terminated a relationship with someone you must have shared momentous and sweet memories with thus leading to a heartbreak and said you don't know where you went wrong? I just dey look you with one eye sha. grin

I been no Reason am Like that grin
Re: She's Ruining Me! by Sunkyphil(m): 8:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
Slimzjoe:

Sorry For what Exactly?

How would I know Bolts Where missing in her head
grin hope u neva straff her sha
Re: She's Ruining Me! by placeofallure(f): 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
Sunkyphil:
y are u dating a fellow choir in the first instance

There's absolutely nothing wrong in dating someone you are in the choir with. My husband and I started our relationship on a choir trip, he was the Asst. Choirmaster just like slimjoe and I was a choir girl. We were on a choir trip and the rest, like they say, is history. We're both still in the choir and there're 2 other couples like that in the choir.

OP, why did you break up with her? Who's fault is the break up? Did you let her down gently? She's hurting, she will see you all decked up in bow-tie, a body she can no longer have access to. She will see you chat other girls up, she'd wish that were her. She'd see your dexterity on the guitar and wonder what beautiful moments she had let slip by. After a lil while, she'll stop being childish. You will soon get over yourselves. If she's a good girl though, you can mend the break up.
Re: She's Ruining Me! by Duru009(m): 11:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
She stil luv uuuu.....
Re: She's Ruining Me! by Nobody: 1:52am On Feb 04, 2016
Choirister and their heads, shows always happen among them.If your babe na choir abeg they watch am well.
Re: She's Ruining Me! by Richiy(f): 2:14am On Feb 04, 2016
And all these things is happening in the choir.
Re: She's Ruining Me! by AbuadStudent(m): 4:02am On Feb 04, 2016
Elosky20:
text STOP to 131

Guy...I should hug you right now!!! you nail am!
Re: She's Ruining Me! by Slimzjoe(m): 8:40am On Feb 04, 2016
Richiy:
And all these things is happening in the choir.

Dafuk is Wrong with a Relationship within Choristers

Re: She's Ruining Me! by Slimzjoe(m): 8:42am On Feb 04, 2016
placeofallure:

There's absolutely nothing wrong in dating someone you are in the choir with. My husband and I started our relationship on a choir trip, he was the Asst. Choirmaster just like slimjoe and I was a choir girl. We were on a choir trip and the rest, like they say, is history. We're both still in the choir and there're 2 other couples like that in the choir.

OP, why did you break up with her? Who's fault is the break up? Did you let her down gently? She's hurting, she will see you all decked up in bow-tie, a body she can no longer have access to. She will see you chat other girls up, she'd wish that were her. She'd see your dexterity on the guitar and wonder what beautiful moments she had let slip by. After a lil while, she'll stop being childish. You will soon get over yourselves. If she's a good girl though, you can mend the break up.

Sis, you've said it Finish....but she's not Ready to mend atal....Talked to her yesterday and the only thing she kept Repeating was she Wanted me Back or Else I Should expect more of her Troubles

Re: She's Ruining Me! by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 04, 2016
Dude, your GF sounds like a real cu.nt, don't even give in to her demand or else she'll be the one in charge
And anyday things go south you're gonna come back here

My advice is to kick her ass out of the choir, surely you have that authority
Or maybe you can let your parish priest do the needful
Re: She's Ruining Me! by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 04, 2016
Why dating ur fellow choir member,, you see how people defile the church and still would be expecting GOD to answer their prayers,,,
END TIME CHOIR
END TIME CHURCH
END RELATIONSHIP
Re: She's Ruining Me! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
Slimzjoe:

She's not One to Sit and Listen To Your Chats. One of the Reasons I decided to Discontinue
Calm her down? What Exactly do I even Say to her
my bad man... she sure Worth's a dumbass bitchslap... she ain't in ur league... so mediocre... ain't worth a woman after all.... man up and face ya probs... she ain't d only fish in the sea....
Re: She's Ruining Me! by Juliearth(f): 2:39am On Aug 07, 2020
Slimzjoe:

I broke up with this Girl Few Weeks Ago and she Spent the whole of that Day Shouting and Insulting me on the Phone. I thought it was All going to end that Day if she Poured Everything in her and kept Quiet While she Raved on but Unfortunately for me, Things have taken a Worst Turn.
She's a Member of my Choir while I'm the Asst.Choir Director and For the Past Few Weeks, she's been Trying to Frustrate me by Getting on my Nerves Regularly,Insulting and Deliberately Disobeying me. Today I was the Topic of Discussion in her Clique and She Stepped up her Game By Making sure she Dropped Rude Remarks whenever I Make any Statement or Contribution.

Mehn....Am Tired already angry I don't know what I did To this Girl that's Warranting All these.....I can't Quit the Choir Cos of A single Entity.

Ladies abeg, what exactly does she Want and What do I do To make all these Stop

Guys Ejoor,Biko How do you go about Situations Like this cos I don Weak Already
cry

You messed up by dating a girl from an organization that you belong to. It is always advised that if you cannot stand the backlash that comes with breaking up with someone from a close knit, do not even venture on that mission. Just give her time, she will get over it.
Re: She's Ruining Me! by Slimzjoe(m): 8:09am On Aug 07, 2020
Juliearth:

You messed up by dating a girl from an organization that you belong to. It is always advised that if you cannot stand the backlash that comes with breaking up with someone from a close knit, do not even venture on that mission. Just give her time, she will get over it.

Yea. I know. She's married now grin

I'm currently dating my course and level mate. I just can't help it. I like to date a friend, someone I've been able to watch and understand a bit
Re: She's Ruining Me! by Juliearth(f): 8:28am On Aug 07, 2020
Slimzjoe:

Yea. I know. She's married now grin

I'm currently dating my course and level mate. I just can't help it. I like to date a friend, someone I've been able to watch and understand a bit

Smiles!
Okay then. Its good to date/ marry a friend. I pray it works out this time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Very Handsome Nigerian Guy Announces He's Looking For A Girlfriend (photos) / Teenage Couple Share Deep Kiss & Romance, Boyfriend Shares It On Facebook (pics) / Am I Beautiful ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.