Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:47 PM

TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together (55347 Views)

Denrele's Younger Sister, Jumoke Edun Is Beautiful / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) / Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
smiley wink cheesy grin
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by flokii: 8:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hokay..

buh that bread seller fine o.... serzly
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by ReachHard: 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
Una sure say na real Agege bread seller be dis? undecided

As she come fine so.....

You know say different kind abracadabra dey happen for Naija shocked
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by APCcrimesHD: 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
g
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by refiner(f): 8:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
beautiful gal....favoured by God!
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by Airforce1(m): 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
refiner:
beautiful gal....favoured by God!
Yes she is
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by ikombe: 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
chocolateme:
Eziokwu ? So the lost has been found?
So they went back to that location over and over again to wait for her to pass by with her trailer load of night unsellabLle AgeGe bread.
Let me check their next location so I can carry ijebu garri and groundnut and pass while shots are been taken.
dont know why people are hell bent on hating undecided
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by refiner(f): 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
Airforce1:
Yes she is
Airforce1,its been long!....wat happened?
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by MeloGistDotCom: 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
pheyikemi:
What's with the teeth? grin grin

nothing cheesy just boosting my morale tongue
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by HomeOfMe(f): 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
kemmary:
Things can change in a twinkle of an eye.....Agege bread seller would soon be a celebrity. But she looks a bit fresh for an agege bread seller oh.....
You've not seen some agege bread sellers;their makeup is sometimes more than the one on the face of miss world. The lady fine small sha!
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by ikombe: 8:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
mebad:
She done finally get her bread seller. Picture of the girl selling bread or ..... U know the rest
or you go and die undecided
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by Airforce1(m): 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
refiner:

Airforce1,its been long!....wat happened?
na you dey scare me away na
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by chocolateme(f): 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
ikombe:
dont know why people are hell bent on hating undecided
this post of mine is enough for a heart of stone to know that its a humor not uptightness and hate.I command you to visit a spa and relieve tension.
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by refiner(f): 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
Airforce1:
na you dey scare me away na
Hw?....I never knew I av a scary face ooosmiley
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
a
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by ikombe: 9:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
kemmary:
Things can change in a twinkle of an eye.....Agege bread seller would soon be a celebrity. But she looks a bit fresh for an agege bread seller oh.....
dats becos u are not an agege bread freak. I have seen burifful once dat are more pretty and more fresh dan she is tongue
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by tottinova: 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
kennyman2000:
Hmmmmmm... TY bello can lie for Africa. That cant be an agege bread seller. She shouldnt be looking fresh as such. With the Scorching sun that beat this people everyday. She shouldnt be that fresh.

TY bello should tell me another thing joor...

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

They've taken us as fools na.
Agege bread seller will fresh nd reach like that.
I hear dem.
It was zobo I sucked from my mother's breast.
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by Deepfreezer(m): 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
chocolateme:
So they went back to that location over and over again to wait for her to pass by with her trailer load of night unsellabLle AgeGe bread.
Let me check their next location so I can carry ijebu garri and groundnut and pass while shots are been taken.
hahahaha Nne forget them, it was staged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by tellwisdom: 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
Her bread still remain??..Make i take drink tea tonight sad
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by zurine(f): 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
wow
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by dapizy02(m): 9:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
The girl even fixed eye lashes.....or am I double sein.
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by ladenz(m): 9:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
MyLady11:
Just passing

Are you selling bread?
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by akigbemaru: 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
Agege bread girl
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by mebad(m): 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
ikombe:
or you go and die undecided

Your problem na spiritual one
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
This is awesome,more girls go start dey hawk things now instead of prostitution..when God wan locate you dem no born devil well
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by ikombe: 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
chocolateme:
this post of mine is enough for a heart of stone to know that its a humor not uptightness and hate.I command you to visit a spa and relieve tension.
todays work really stressed me out undecided

Where the spa @ cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by ikombe: 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
youmour:
This is awesome,more girls go start dey hawk things now instead of prostitution..when God wan locate you dem no born devil well
lol grin
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by MyLady11(m): 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
ladenz:

Are you selling bread?
Point of correction, its ice-cream not bread. Lol

1 Like

Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by Phonon: 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
That's not Iya Ramota's daughter who actually is the alleged Agege bread seller.
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by Larryfest(m): 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
Like say no be agege wey i knw wella abi? Dis pretty girl dey hawk bread abi? Lies... lies.... lies
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by ladenz(m): 9:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
MyLady11:

Point of correction, its ice-cream not bread. Lol

Issorait. But TY Bello no go find you come sha
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by sam90s(m): 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
Is that sarcasm?

chocolateme:
By the way, she is so cute.

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmed, Wizkid's New Artiste, Celebrates With Family And Friends (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo On "Davido, Don Jazzy, Alexx, Odunlade, Who Will You Save?" / Fantana Performs In Skimpy Dress, Sanitary Pad Spotted While On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.