Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together (55376 Views)

Denrele's Younger Sister, Jumoke Edun Is Beautiful / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) / Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by MyLady11(m): 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
ladenz:

Issorait. But TY Bello no go find you come sha
TY Bello small. Na Rick ross I mingle with last week.
Kunle Orlando day before yesterday.

Olamide Badoo yesterday.

Tomorrow, am meeting BuHaRi..
Lolz. I all met them in my dream.

1 Like

Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by Medunah: 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
kennyman2000:
Hmmmmmm... TY bello can lie for Africa. That cant be an agege bread seller. She shouldnt be looking fresh as such. With the Scorching sun that beat this people everyday. She shouldnt be that fresh.

TY bello should tell me another thing joor...

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
She is not lying, follow Tybello on IG to watch the video of the lady narrating how they found her. dat girl can't even speak English, she is a stark illiterate (no pun intended), she spoke yoruba in the video, she is a 27yrs old mother of two. Ty had to send her assistant to go back to dat area and tell the pple there dat if the bread seller passes again, they should tell her they av bin looking for her........ They removed d weave she had on, made up for her. Trust me ty Bello didn't know dat girl from Adam.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
a
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by bankylan: 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
My friend's sister was just a make up artist who went to make up for models etisalat engaged. It was there they picked her and I have seen her pics on etisalat 's adverts.

1 Like

Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by BluStreak(m): 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
kennyman2000:
Hmmmmmm... TY bello can lie for Africa. That cant be an agege bread seller. She shouldnt be looking fresh as such. With the Scorching sun that beat this people everyday. She shouldnt be that fresh.

Good thinking guy. My bias exactly. Cheap and deflate-able publicity.
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by tottinova: 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
Gbyte:

And this is what she looked like before make up. There is what we can lightning in photography, and also what we call make up, lightning is what makes you people think a dark skinned person is bleaching, and bleaching is what makes the not so pretty girls look so beautiful until they take out their make up

She sells sliced agege bread maybe
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by jamst2(m): 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
huh!!!!! Where is the bread she dey sell Na wa for all these blogger & lie mohammed friends
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by ikombe: 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
mebad:

Your problem na spiritual one
shey u wan cure me undecided
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by Tedassie(m): 10:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
Mhizkel:

grin cheesy

lol @signature kiss
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
Yeah right..bread seller my foot
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by ak4ac(m): 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
Luxiana19:
If truly this girl was walking by jejely on her own with her bread.. then I key into her testimony oo, May my helper locate me o.
Money is good o. Mama don clean up fine sharparly. No ugly person, iz just money wey no dey jare.
if I hear.......u no sabi daddi obj n uncle oshi, money at times will only reflect on u but will never make u handsome nor beautiful
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by JoshEdo1(m): 10:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
kennyman2000:

Err bros,there's smtin ladies apply on their faces everyday..I tink its called make up..surely. U must have heard of it..and d fact dat she sells bread doesn't mean she doesn't bath or protect her skin against ultraviolet rays...
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by LagosEconomist: 10:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
No big deal. Oluchi sold bread or akara at Ojuelegba before she was discovered. Most here are too young to remember.

Thank God the poor also have good genes, at least the beauty genes. Some of you seem to think it is not possible.

1 Like

Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by amokeme(f): 10:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
kennyman2000:

you underestimate the power of makeup!
This is what we call "makeover"

1 Like

Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by Raymee(m): 11:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
chocolateme:
Eziokwu ? So the lost has been found?
So they went back to that location over and over again to wait for her to pass by with her trailer load of night unsellabLle AgeGe bread.
Let me check their next location so I can carry ijebu garri and groundnut and pass while shots are been taken.
By the way, she is so cute.

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM
LooooooooooL
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by Mhizkel(f): 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
Tedassie:

lol @signature kiss
Lol. True, isn't it?
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by JennieCutie4U(f): 11:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
God never fails...wen he opens ur page everything becomes new
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by ayindejimmy(m): 11:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
This Lady may be selling other things, but certainly not Agege bread . the outfit for one is wrong. They normally wear fitted clothes. Not free flowing one like this

If TY Bello was a politician, I'll call this a propaganda. But lemme save her the headache

Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by SURElee(f): 11:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
My only question is how does featuring the agege bread seller in her video change her status? Does she stand to gain a scholarship to study in school or an enrolement to learn a skill? Anybody is beautiful whether u sell ewa goin or agege bread. I just hope something good turns for her.
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by justmenoni: 3:35am On Feb 04, 2016
Truely everyone is beautiful, with money you become extremely beautiful but some ppl I don't Want to mention names ooo( some are our politicians, they still look ugly despite all the looting,what could've been the reason?)

2 Likes

Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by karryn(f): 4:12am On Feb 04, 2016
kennyman2000:

Na make up make her this clean,make up can do and undo

Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 04, 2016
tempex88:
I Swear, nobody wey no fine

Confirm.
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by Tedassie(m): 7:12am On Feb 04, 2016
Mhizkel:

Lol. True, isn't it?
Dunno...you tell me
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by Mhizkel(f): 8:23am On Feb 04, 2016
Tedassie:

Dunno...you tell me
Okay, it is.
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by LOVEGINO(m): 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
na bread seller fresh like this shocked Naija with expensive lietongue
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by lilmagambo(f): 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
c au God dy u person dy bless ppl, God pick me in million pls
Re: TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together by EnterPRO: 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
ayindejimmy:
This Lady may be selling other things, but certainly not Agege bread . the outfit for one is wrong. They normally wear fitted clothes. Not free flowing one like this

If TY Bello was a politician, I'll call this a propaganda. But lemme save her the headache

Photoshop !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" / Fantana Performs In Skimpy Dress, Sanitary Pad Spotted While On Stage / E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.