Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections (46317 Views)

Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) / Emmanuel Udom And Akpabio Visit Super Eagles / BREAKING NEWS! Supreme Court Upholds Udom Emmanuel's Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Shegman22(m): 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
In the ruling on Wednesday, the court said Governor Emmanuel won the lawfully cast votes, setting aside the earlier ruling of the two lower courts.

The Court also upheld Governor Emmanuel’s Appeal challenging the cancellation of the results of the elections held in 13 local governments.

In the ruling, the appeal of the Independent National Electoral Commission, challenging the cancellation of election results in some local government areas, was also upheld.

Reasons for verdict are to be given on February 15.

More details later.

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/02/03/supreme-court-upholds-akwa-ibom-governors-election/

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by nzeobi(m): 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
This supreme Court do turn father Xmas for these governors.
Anyway congrats udom emmanuel

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by tnthommie(m): 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
Sauce
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Zohanickheys: 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
nzeobi:
K
Hmmm
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Clairette(f): 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
Confirmed. Expected end

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by dearsly(m): 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
KLl

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Udstar(m): 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!

13 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
Chai!! NgeneUKWU would not sleep this night!!

243 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Shegman22(m): 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by dedons: 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
This is the more reason I hate APC...

Hit like if you are with me and share if you are not.

398 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by inforesource: 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
this one na cardiac arrest to some people

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Built2last: 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
I can tell you for free that 2019 will be very interesting

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by TippyTop(m): 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
This proves APC have been using Court of Appeal and Election Tribunals to get what they couldn't get at the ballot box.

APC are only wasting their time trying to force us into Arewa Peoples Congress (APC)
APC can never win any state in the SS, Edo state would follow suit later this year.

We reject APC and all it stands for.

Thank God we have an incorruptible Supreme Court.

258 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by benizu(m): 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
Well deserved

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Kenai: 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
APC's NgeneUkwenu reacting to the news.

[img]http://media./media/o6wzYNzZ2ID4c/200w.gif[/img]

352 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Arthaus(m): 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
I knew this will be the outcome of the Akwa Ibom case. Umana was already a loser long before now. Akwa Abasi Ibom Dakada.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by daniska3yaro(m): 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
Good

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by kingofchess(m): 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
I am happy 4 u.....I dey happy 4 em as if he know me.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by latino2swt(m): 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
Excerpts From Senator Akpabio's Speech During Akwa Ibom Anniversary on 23rd September, 2015.

When we sang the song together, that Udom was right, Udom was just, Udom was correct, Udom was the best, we were led by the Holy Spirit. Let today’s celebration be a lesson to all states of the federation. Nobody should attempt to impose himself on others. If God does not give you leadership, no matter how wealthy you are, no matter how connected you are, no matter how mischievous you are, no matter how tribalistic you are, no matter how rich you think you are, you will never get there.

Let me commend you for the award given to you in United States of America, in a United Nations-backed ceremony. Not many governors in Africa have had such honour. Look at the time, under just 100 days in office, you have been pronounced by the world community as the most focused governor out of the 36 governors in Nigeria.
Why should I not be proud as an Akwa Ibom child to have a governor to be so honoured? Why would they not honour you? In less than no time you solved a puzzle that I could not solve in 8 years

Do not be afraid of propaganda. Your election was conducted by God, if you do it 10 times you will win 10 times. And I assure you as long as the Lord liveth, your election will be sustained because it was sealed in heaven. I did not know you, Akwa Ibom people knew you, the corporate world knew you. God knew you, that for a time like this He will bring somebody who will salvage us

Akpabio the Prophet said it all.
Dancing Etighi with all the members of Akwa Ibom Community In Nsukka live now at Old Carolina Hotel.
UDOM... AFO ODO ENYE

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Built2last: 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lalasticlala. ... come and see how APC lost Delta, Rivers, And Akwa ibom. ...The judiciary is corrupt ( In APCs voice) Judiciary is the last hope of the masses in PDPs voice) this country is a theatre

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Flyingngel(m): 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
Apc is better not winning these states so that we will have a strong opposition.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by emmaliveth10(m): 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
Wailers keep wailing!!!

Haha RIVERS...now AKWA IBOM!
Let's go there Namesake EMMANUEL!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Oforleta(m): 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
grt news

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Lordtrillion(m): 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by funkyibodude(m): 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
PDP don show APC that they are learners when it comes to politics grin.. PDP will have the last laugh. APC will disintegrate by 2017 watch it undecided

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by funkyibodude(m): 10:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
emmaliveth10:
Wailers keep [b]wailing!!!
[/b]Haha RIVERS...now AKWA IBOM!
Let's go there Namesake EMMANUEL!
nope wailers keep winning grin

17 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Monimatic(m): 10:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
Long Live PDP

Osun State is for APC

Niger Delta is for PDP

South East is for PDP

PDP....POWER

proudly a wailing wailer

Every Supreme Court Victory for PDP was a hit back to back from Wike to Ikpeazu to Udom

ko ni dafun APC

PDP ti takeover

APC zombies food is ready

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Zohanickheys: 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lalasticla: front page o grin

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by tempest01(m): 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
Back to back grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by chubhiee: 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
Gbawe and his crew brainstorming on the next epistle to stage a comeback with.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections by Frankiss44(m): 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
Kenai:
APC's NgeneUkwenu reacting to the news.

[img]http://media./media/o6wzYNzZ2ID4c/200w.gif[/img]

LOL.. But those guys fool themselves for nairaland sha.. After all the noise during the tribunal and appeal court victory see as Supreme Court use them shine.. cheesy

126 Likes 12 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video / Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) / Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Welcomed In America In 1961

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.