Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens (24431 Views)

US Deports 34 Nigerians 'for Minor Offences' / Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" / Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by kulobyno: 8:30am On Feb 04, 2016
Why only 6 Britons.
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by Ambi25: 8:30am On Feb 04, 2016
ok now the system is bold
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by Klinsp(m): 8:30am On Feb 04, 2016
Yea...you spot on.
oluwalfa:
Read between the lines: the foreign company complained about its workers and wanted them gone. Errand boy Nigerian Immigration Service did it for them.

Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by ghanaman5050: 8:31am On Feb 04, 2016
Deport more
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by ferdvict2(m): 8:32am On Feb 04, 2016
Konpresor012:

http://pulse.ng/local/nigeria-immigration-service-nis-deports-6-british-citizens-id4639121.html
Hahahahahahahahah. Gud one.
Infact the best thing this government have done since its shout on change.
Kip it up.
British government oya ur turn na. Hahahahahahahahahahhaha
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by sam90s(m): 8:32am On Feb 04, 2016
tobimillar:
Why am I not believing this!!
It takes more time for some to emancipate themself from.......... grin
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by mamaafrik(m): 8:33am On Feb 04, 2016
Wat of those chinko at abeokuta,indians at ibese and lebanese,na all of them get stay documents?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by anonimi: 8:35am On Feb 04, 2016

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by sam90s(m): 8:37am On Feb 04, 2016
Klinsp:
Yea...you spot on.

Listen to yourself, sounds like you have an home invasion and called the police, "errand boy police shows up to arrest the suspect" undecided
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by Lilimax(f): 8:39am On Feb 04, 2016
The search light should be extended to Indians, Chinese and Lebanese citizens in this country shocked.
Most of them entered into the country illegally embarassed
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by funkyibodude(m): 8:40am On Feb 04, 2016
Caseless:
Nigeria is working!
By deportation , when they deport thousands of your citizens from their country
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by fortunechy(m): 8:41am On Feb 04, 2016
nice one
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by lagosrd: 8:41am On Feb 04, 2016
Caseless:
Nigeria is working!

All this useless Indians and Lebanese and chineese should be checked all over again. They are just too many of them am not sure they have papers even boasting they know people. They live large and maltreat Nigerians.
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by AfroKnight: 8:41am On Feb 04, 2016
Many foreigners disregard our laws and overstay. It is good to send them a message that Jonathan is no longer president.
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by sam90s(m): 8:41am On Feb 04, 2016
Mutuwa:
wink

A little opportunity given to a monkey to put on clothes,does not guarantee it to join the dinning table.

Per Pete edochie.

Mmmn! Interesting, and revealing.
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by Endtimesmith(m): 8:45am On Feb 04, 2016
In Eritrea,we don't deport male expatriates
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 04, 2016
How did they enter into the country in the first place?
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by sam90s(m): 8:46am On Feb 04, 2016
blackberlin:
So they deported 6 people. . . and that's supposed to make us happy right?
Well until the country is working fine and compares to countries like Singapore or Malaysia, I say there's nothing to be proud of.

Flip a switch and turn it to Singapore and Malaysia, I can see your ambition, IMPRESSIVE they are. undecided
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by Caseless: 8:46am On Feb 04, 2016
funkyibodude:
By deportation , when they deport thousands of your citizens from their country
journey of a thousand miles start with a step. Those that deported Nigerians from their country did not start by deporting thousands.

When was the last time a Briton was deported from Nigeria?
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by Caseless: 8:48am On Feb 04, 2016
lagosrd:

All this useless Indians and Lebanese and chineese should be checked all over again. They are just too many of them am not sure they have papers even boasting they know people. They live large and maltreat Nigerians.
especially the Lebanese and the Indians- they are the most crass .
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by Jdesilentkiller(m): 8:49am On Feb 04, 2016
In as much as I am happy to hear this......my joy won't be complete until they start deporting those Indians, Chinese etc..........those guys are so racist and they aren't even white........brown Iddiots...
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by Adesiji77: 8:49am On Feb 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by 6digitscomrade: 8:50am On Feb 04, 2016
i know why...i think cuz he said as am talking to u now i think they av been flown out...as a boss i think he shudnt think but know..asumption they say is the mother of all fckups...
tobimillar:

2 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by Lobolintin(m): 8:53am On Feb 04, 2016
Abeg ,

Come deport my China man for me here,
And some Lebanese here ooo
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by Vongsama(m): 8:53am On Feb 04, 2016
tobimillar:
Proly because I'm finding it hard to believe too. The man did not say we deported dem. What he said instead is "as I'm speakin to u nw am sure dey'v been flown outta d country". Wow! So u did nt even monitor dem or send ur bois to ensure dey actually left, u jst ran to NAS to tell house of reps com'tee on interior.
That n1qqa lyin!

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by Lanceslot(m): 8:56am On Feb 04, 2016
They should have a hotline which the masses can call and inform them of suspected illegal immigrants.
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by Mactop01: 8:57am On Feb 04, 2016
wow that's nice, pls spread the deportation to all this Chinese, Lebanese, Indian folks wey no get papers. God bless Nigeria
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by xp17(m): 8:58am On Feb 04, 2016
Caseless:
Nigeria is working!
Most of y'all Nigerians are hypocrites. When Donald trump said he's gonna deport illegal immigrants from the States, you guys were throwing rocks at him, yet you celebrate the deportation of others from your country.

@ miami11,
you were fast to curse at me and even called me a local champion when i kicked against illegal immigration. you see, there is no palce in the world that such act is acceptable, not even in Nigeria. If you violate the immigration rule , abeg no dey. grin

Una see una lives
Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 04, 2016
The company was the one that brought them in.

oluwalfa:
Read between the lines: the foreign company complained about its workers and wanted them gone. Errand boy Nigerian Immigration Service did it for them.

Re: The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens by myproperty(m): 9:06am On Feb 04, 2016
tobimillar:

Bros it is not your fault. Normally, illegal migrant are suppose to be deported but how can you believe that a reasonable government that is fair minded would depot expatriates that are productive and leave hundred of thousands of lazy and terrorist inclined illegal migrant that are of the hausa/fulani flock that entered from the republic of niger and chad that destroys the unity of our country.

The law should apply to everybody but not to a selected few

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Assault Of Nigerian Passengers At Togo Airport: Minister, Envoy Intervene / Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes During Fight Against Boko Haram / Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.