Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

The Best Investment Deal Ever, You May Not Come Across This In The Next 5 Years - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Best Investment Deal Ever, You May Not Come Across This In The Next 5 Years (1114 Views)

Best Investment On Earth Is Earth -Mainland opportunity-Magodo #30M (Negotiable) / Is This The Best Real Estate Investment Deal Or What? / Magodo #43M (Negotiable) - Best Investment On Earth Is Earth #Dont miss it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Investment Deal Ever, You May Not Come Across This In The Next 5 Years by Abidex35(m): 9:46am On Feb 04, 2016
PLANNED/PROPOSED 'GREEN PEACOCK ESTATE'

There has never being a better time for this other than this present time. Here I present to you the proposed & planned Green Peacock Estate. I have being silently doing some research & Enquiry work on this land so as to verify authenticity of this land since December 2015.

I will advice u click the 'follow' thread link if you a nairalander or bookmark the thread if you are a guest, because you wouldn't want to miss this Real Estate Investment Deal, I assure you its one of the best you will ever come across in this Year 2016. Will soon tell you why its going to be one of the best deals you can ever get in Nigeria, and again, don't forget to keep refreshing the thread for updates, Thank You.

You will definitely make a fortune in real estate, with what we'll be discussing is a sure eye opener, stay glued if you think adding to your income isn't a bad idea!

And indeed, I appreciate all the efforts of all my bosses on this property section, but I must not continue without acknowledging the works, experience and insights of a role model in here......in the name of spyder880. You have all being wonderful.

And for our readers and subscribers to be....don't get scared, I know some of you will be scared at just the mention of 'real estate' because u knw its capital intensive..........this one is exceptional and dirt cheap, missing this is the same as missing a goldmine.
Re: The Best Investment Deal Ever, You May Not Come Across This In The Next 5 Years by Abidex35(m): 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
Brief Highlights of what makes this real estate investment an exceptional one;

- Very affordable price per plot ( or as many plots you want).
- SECURITY OF YOUR INVESTMENT, You are going to get C Of O in your name for lands purchased.
- There is going to be a VERY FLEXIBLE & EASY PAYMENT STRUCTURE for subscribers.
- The value appreciation of the lands in this area where the Estate is proposed to be located is a 'real deal and an exceptional bargain' in the whole of Nigeria's Real Estate Market Sector.
Re: The Best Investment Deal Ever, You May Not Come Across This In The Next 5 Years by Abidex35(m): 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
THE VALUE IS SET TO APPRECIATE UPTO A MINIMUM 100% OF WHAT WE ARE PAYING TO BUY THE LAND PRESENTLY OVER THE NEXT ONE TO TWO YEARS.

I can BET & BANK my name, my reputation and my business on the above statement from my understanding of Ilorin's real estate market. Yes I can guarantee you that with every iota of truth, that it is FACT from Real Life statistics and not my imaginations. And this attribute of Return On Investment (ROI) within such a short duration of time is usually exceptional when it comes to Real Estate Investment in Nigeria. The above mentioned ROI can only be found in less than 20% out of 100% of all real estate investments in Nigeria.
Re: The Best Investment Deal Ever, You May Not Come Across This In The Next 5 Years by Abidex35(m): 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
Now let me tell you a real life statistical investment that is similar to these, using Budo Ode( Bolorunduro community) where I am presently living as an example. A plot of land at 2008 here sells for #60,000 when it was virgin land (undeveloped). Within a period of 3 years (Year 2011), a plot was sold for #400,000 (Yes,that's the fact; I know you are amazed, because that's a Return on Investment of 666%). A neighbour who has two plots which he bought for #120,000 (for the two), he sold one at #400,000 (to an Igbo man) as at 2011 so that he could get more funds to complete his 4 bedroom bungalow on the other plot. In case you don't know, what my neighbour did was a Real Estate Investment Strategy.
Re: The Best Investment Deal Ever, You May Not Come Across This In The Next 5 Years by Abidex35(m): 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
I welcome everyone on board, pls feel free to ask questions.
Re: The Best Investment Deal Ever, You May Not Come Across This In The Next 5 Years by Abidex35(m): 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
Another Real Estate Investment strategy is this: buying a 2 plots of land for an example price of let's say #100,000 /plot, that is #200,000 . Wait for a year or two when the land's value will have doubled in appreciation. Then sell one of the two plots for the same #200,000 amount used in investing few years ago.
The Result: now you have a plot currently valued at #200,000 ( which will still appreciate in value afterwards) and you have #200,000 cash Dividends/Return On Investment which is similar to you depositing money into a fixed deposit account for a year or two, but instead of the bank paying you 3.5% per annum which equals 7% ( =#14,000) over a two year period, you get 100% (#200,000) profit of your initial investment while your initial deposit (capital) is still intact , untouched and it will still appreciate.

Please Note: Regards the strategy discussed above, It works exactly that way if you invest in a real estate investment under the following conditions:
- You are not buying the land from a scammer/wrong sources.
- The property is located in a developing (not yet developed) area.∆∆∆
- Where Demand for the property is calculated (& analysed) to be sure in immediate subsequent years.
Re: The Best Investment Deal Ever, You May Not Come Across This In The Next 5 Years by Abidex35(m): 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
∆∆∆ = If you are buying land from a developed area, be sure to know that the above investment strategy still works but will surely take longer than the one/two year for you to reap 100% profit off your investment, may probably take between three to five years except in some very very rare exceptional cases or might even take more years depending on the status of the economy whether vibrant or recessive. You can't expect purchasing a property of #200mn at Victoria Island, Ikoyi or so at Lagos and expect selling it at #400mn after one or two years......you are just on a long thing.

The above INVESTMENT strategy is not a buy and hold for a long term strategy, the aim of such a strategy is ROI per time ( = Return of investment per duration of years ), and for the above, the Return on Investment per year averages between 50% - 100% or more like the case of my neighbour. This is short term, when you go for a longer term strategy, you are still using the same approach which is a good one as well, but it defies the ROI per time this one focuses on. When it is a 3, 4, 5 years or more investment, the ROI per year is going to be averaging around 33%, 25%, 20% or less respectively. As much as both long term and short term are good investment;
Why will I as an Investor per say not prefer 50%, 100% or more per annum over 33%, 25%, 20% or less per annum.......we are talking per annum and not per month for God' sake, why will I go for less?.

And this is a side Investment you can be doing to get richer while you are still doing your work, your business. A 'wise & calculated' real estate investment makes you money even when you are sleeping, because it just keeps appreciating.....and that's the ultimate way of getting rich and financial freedom.
Re: The Best Investment Deal Ever, You May Not Come Across This In The Next 5 Years by Abidex35(m): 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
You can even use your C of O as collateral for a personal/business loan, Even if you are running a business of your own irrespective of whatever business you do, real estate investment is a must for every one, Did you think International banks are giving $5-8Bn Loans for his Oil Refinery without him having collaterals required. Yet even though, he is not into real estate, Real estate investment is a must if you must grow your income as a career person or business person.

You can invest into real estate irrespective of location you are based: looking at Dangote's case, did you know that The banks are International(Western banks not based in Nigeria) and most of Dangote's assets are based in Africa ( with Nigeria having a larger chunk of that), That tells you that, once you have a 'good' asset (& real estate ) investment based anywhere irrespective of your location, country, city or town, You can use it to get a loan from the Banks......, you can buy a property anywhere whenever you sight a good deal, I know you should have heard of Nigerians buying properties in Dubai, U.S.A etc, they definitely know what they are doing.
Re: The Best Investment Deal Ever, You May Not Come Across This In The Next 5 Years by Abidex35(m): 8:46am On Feb 05, 2016
The above discussed 'real estate investment strategy is RECESSION-PROOF.

will come back to update this post, but before that let's quickly come back to the main purpose of this thread.
Re: The Best Investment Deal Ever, You May Not Come Across This In The Next 5 Years by Abidex35(m): 8:47am On Feb 05, 2016
contributions, questions are welcomed.
Re: The Best Investment Deal Ever, You May Not Come Across This In The Next 5 Years by Abidex35(m): 8:47am On Feb 05, 2016
BACK TO GREEN PEACOCK ESTATE

I have met with representatives of this family owners of this land. I went to Kwara State Bureau of Lands at commissioners' lodge way, G.R.A, Ilorin regards the land. I particularly approached their 'Acquisition Office Department' to confirm and make enquiries about the land so as to know if it is a under government designated land area. I met one mr Kauu ( a staff of KW St. Bureau of lands), I told him about the area where the land is located and he told me that the particular area where the land is located is not under a government designated/assigned land, but rather owned by the families concerned.
Re: The Best Investment Deal Ever, You May Not Come Across This In The Next 5 Years by Abidex35(m): 11:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
Please Note that all the lands in this area of interest are not virgin lands.....as selling lands in the area by the family owners dates back to as far as 2 or more years ago to my own knowledge, presently there are people who are already living in this area/neighborhood and other completed buildings , there are also buildings currently under construction ( I.e uncompleted buildings). And presently since the past 2 years and beyond, there has being just one family known to this land since inception and no one else has dispute that , and a single major family member 'Representative' known for being the one that handles the land sales & land matters regards this land for years. This is also the same man whom the estate agent who introduced me to this land paid to when he bought his land a few years ago, and has always being the one known to this land as a representative of the family.
Re: The Best Investment Deal Ever, You May Not Come Across This In The Next 5 Years by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 29, 2016
So Sir, what's the price per plot?
Re: The Best Investment Deal Ever, You May Not Come Across This In The Next 5 Years by Abidex35(m): 12:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
koonbey:
So Sir, what's the price per plot?

OH sorry for the late response,
Wasn't getting Any response from nairalanders, as a result, haven't checked the thread for a little while, the price is 250k sir.

It would really be interesting to see more nairalanders participate by expressing interest , with that, this thread would jack back to life.
Re: The Best Investment Deal Ever, You May Not Come Across This In The Next 5 Years by remioshy(f): 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
Abidex35:

OH sorry for the late response,
Wasn't getting Any response from nairalanders, as a result, haven't checked the thread for a little while, the price is 250k sir.

It would really be interesting to see more nairalanders participate by expressing interest , with that, this thread would jack back to life.
Hello,

Is it 250 per plot ? Or. If interested what next
Re: The Best Investment Deal Ever, You May Not Come Across This In The Next 5 Years by Abidex35(m): 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
remioshy:

Hello,

Is it 250 per plot ? Or. If interested what next

Hello MA, yeah it is 250 per plot.

Actually I would love more nairalanders to come in and let's do this 'estate' together. It's possible for me to negotiate it on our behalf to 200k per plot.

YES : 200K PER PLOT.

This would be achievable If we can get in between 10 and 15 nairalanders to join. And this proposed ESTATE will be on its way, with every participant being part of the benefit there in.

And pls, We should not forget, this isn't just selling of land, but the birth of 'an Amazing Estate' good for residential purpose for intending home owners, at the same time also will delivering good ROI for participating Real Estate Investors .

(1) (Reply)

IMPORTANT FACTS TO ENABLE YOU GET THE BEST OF STEEL PRODUCTS FOR YOUR BUILDINGS / Help With Cost Breakdown For Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow On A 120x6ft Plot / Very Clean 3bedrm Flat At Obawole Ogba Inside Mini Estate 450 A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.