Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? (6783 Views)

Couple’s Wedding Turned Into Funeral After Both Die Hours Before Wedding. / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 27 Years Of Childless Marriage (Photos) / Couple Welcome Quadruplets After 7 Years Of Childless Marriage (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by Allosaurus: 5:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
Getting pregnant is one thing, giving birth to a baby is another. The former is not certain as the baby could be lost via miscarriage

1 Like

Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by amtheone(m): 6:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
Dyt:

I put to bed 10 days after my wedding
That's how I wanted it

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dyt, I no go believe you. But if truly so, should such be made a standard for measuring female fertility in a marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by Dyt(f): 6:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
amtheone:

Dyt, I no go believe you. But if truly so, should such be made a standard for measuring female fertility in a marriage?

Not at all
It was what I wanted and not him
He wanted the whole thing before preggy but I stood my ground that was it

We are d different people with different ways of thinking and thoughts
Mine is def different from yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by FynBabe(f): 6:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
I am equally waiting for the chapter and verse.
The earlier people realise they can not help God, the better.
jmoore:

Bros, which version of the bible is that? Give me the Chapter and verse.

2 Likes

Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by amtheone(m): 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
Dyt:

Not at all
It was what I wanted and not him
He wanted the whole thing before preggy but I stood my ground that was it

We are d different people with different ways of thinking and thoughts
Mine is def different from yours

Ohhh. What would you have done if it did not play out according to your plans? Would you have kept on trying untill you took in before planing for the wedding? And how did feel asking your fiance then "you must impregnate me before wedding" lol.

I can imagine the look on his face.

1 Like

Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by Arsenate(m): 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
Guys, it's your lives. You can choose to do whatever it is you want to do. You can decide to marry whoever, however and whenever. You owe no one an explanation. Live and let live. The same sermon that is constantly being preached by the same group of ladies attacking the op.
I fuucckking hate hypocrisy angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by God2man(m): 7:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
Creamish:

Women who have miscarriages are fertile. Getting pregnant before the wedding is no guarantee that the child will be born.

God will always judge Premarital Sex. Take it or leave it.

3 Likes

Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by Dyt(f): 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
amtheone:

Ohhh. What would you have done if it did not play out according to your plans? Would you have kept on trying untill you took in before planing for the wedding? And how did feel asking your fiance then "you must impregnate me before wedding" lol.

I can imagine the look on his face.

Hehehe
He wanted marriage
So I told him preggy first, once we both agreed, that month I didn't escape it
He was even lucky sef cos I was about breaking up and following another man tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by amtheone(m): 7:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
Dyt:

Hehehe
He wanted marriage
He was even lucky sef cos I was about breaking up and following another man tongue tongue

Lol. You were very funny with your request. But on a serious note, would you have held him accountable if after some rounds no "big tommy"?
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by Blade21: 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
I got married a virgin and I had my first child 9months 2 days after so what are people saying you don't need her to get pregnant go and do fertility test if you want to ascertain her fertility level and what if your brother is infertile what will happen

4 Likes

Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by Creamish(f): 7:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
God2man:

God will always judge Premarital Sex. Take it or leave it.

Everyone will account for everything they did.. No man walking this earth is without sin...

1 Like

Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by Arsenate(m): 7:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
Creamish:

Everyone will account for everything they did.. No man walking this earth is without sin...
yeah, this should make Shekau feel better undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by Dyt(f): 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
amtheone:

Lol. You were very funny with your request. But on a serious note, would you have held him accountable if after some rounds no "big tommy"?

You no read am ni
He was almost gone
There was another suitor by the corner
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by amtheone(m): 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
Dyt:

You no read am ni
He was almost gone
There was another suitor by the corner
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

I read all but didnt want to bring up dat part. Now looking at both men in ur hands, did you lay d condition to both of them? So you actually kept the other man as "a spare tyre". Dty, u were just a wonderful woman. But if the two had failed, what would have been your next option? And dont say it is not possuble.
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by Dyt(f): 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
amtheone:

I read all but didnt want to bring up dat part. Now looking at both men in ur hands, did you lay d condition to both of them? So you actually kept the other man as "a spare tyre". Dty, u were just a wonderful woman. But if the two had failed, what would have been your next option? And dont say it is not possuble.

cheesy cheesy cheesy :DD
Well he only got lucky ni
I actually did for just him as the other was not a spare oo, him na main main, just that I was dating the first before the other
Let's just say i wanted it sha
I was old enough
cheesy cheesy

Chai
See my life history outside
E don do
Lemme
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by Creamish(f): 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
Arsenate:
yeah, this should make Shekau feel better undecided

Pointlessly pointless.

2 Likes

Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by raumdeuter: 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
Elosky20:

bt did they impregnate their self. it a 50-50 blame on both the man and the woman.

Then make she go marry who impregnate her

The OP method also help the woman. If the husband is the type to be shooting blanks would she wait in the marriage?

Test driving with evidence helps both party

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by Elosky20: 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

The OP method also help the woman. If the husband is the type to be shooting blanks would she wait in the marriage?

pls is it man that gives child or God. many women have experienced over 8 miscarriages b4 managing to get one after 15 years. impregnating the girl in this context is man dearing his creator. and u knw the answer

1 Like

Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by amtheone(m): 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
Dyt:

cheesy cheesy cheesy :DD
Well he only got lucky ni
I actually did for just him as the other was not a spare oo, him na main main, just that I was dating the first before the other
Let's just say i wanted it sha
I was old enough
cheesy cheesy

Chai
See my life history outside
E don do
Lemme

Ok. Nothing personal though, was just enjoying ur reply. Gudnite
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by DeMekus: 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
jashar:

it's amazing how people who don't know or read the Bible are so eager to quote it; or 'think' they can quote it rather.
Interesting undecided
That's your problem. You can't think or do anything without calling the bible. Now I'm a Christian too, probably more Christian than you are but that doesn't mean I can't take decisions using my God-given IQ.
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by DeMekus: 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
Dyt:

Hehehe
He wanted marriage
Thank God this is coming from a lady.
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by Dyt(f): 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
amtheone:

Ok. Nothing personal though, was just enjoying ur reply. Gudnite

Did I tell you I am sleeping?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by Dyt(f): 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
DeMekus:

Thank God this is coming from a lady.

What about it?
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by DeMekus: 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
Dyt:

Hehehe
He wanted marriage
You wanted to confirm he doesn't shoot blanks, right? cheesy
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by Dyt(f): 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
DeMekus:

You wanted to confirm he doesn't shoot blanks, right? cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
No jor
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by DeMekus: 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

Gbam!!!
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by DeMekus: 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
Dyt:

What about it?
Some of your colleagues were beginning to think that the concept is only peculiar to men alone.
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by Dyt(f): 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
DeMekus:

Some of your colleagues were beginning to think that the concept is only peculiar to men alone.

Lmao at colleagues
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by DeMekus: 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
Dyt:

Lmao at colleagues
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yes na. Association of Nairaland Ladies (ANL) grin.
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by raumdeuter: 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
Elosky20:

pls is it man that gives child or God. many women have experienced over 8 miscarriages b4 managing to get one after 15 years. impregnating the girl in this context is man dearing his creator. and u knw the answer

Its God that gives but that doesnt stop you from doing your due diligence

Its God that protect us but why do you watch for cars before crossing and not just run into the road without watching?

Why do you lock your doors at night?

Its God that gives success why do you still read for exams?s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by Dyt(f): 8:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
DeMekus:

Yes na. Association of Nairaland Ladies (ANL) grin.

Buhahahahaha
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by Elosky20: 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

Its God that gives but that doesnt stop you from doing your due diligence

Its God that protect us but why do you watch for cars before crossing and not just run into the road without watching?

Why do you lock your doors at night?

Its God that gives success why do you still read for exams?s
what if the man changes his mind after impregnating her, what will be her faith

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Testimony I Must Share! / Divorce Scare : My Husband Becoming Archaic... Help!!! / In Pains! Your advice needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.