Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) (10787 Views)

Share Your Reason For Being Single? / Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women / Face Guys Make Before And After The Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) by LoveJesus87(m): 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
SexyCeline:
Had an arguement with a close friend recently as to which color type do men prefer. No reasonable conclusion was reached. So over to you nairaland dudes, which of the above damsel would you go for and why?
Hello dear smiley
SexyCeline:
Had an arguement with a close friend recently as to which color type do men prefer. No reasonable conclusion was reached. So over to you nairaland dudes, which of the above damsel would you go for and why?
Hello dear
Re: Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) by Papadoh(m): 7:08am On Dec 13, 2017
I would go for B without giving it a second thought.
Re: Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) by sexylogan(m): 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
SexyCeline:

Why?

whenever i see a smooth dark-skinned lady the first thing i think of is sweet dark chocolate kiss

Especially if she's curvy...omg
Re: Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) by RuggedSniper: 7:24pm On May 27, 2020
joseph1832:
Recent happenings have shown that most men like fair skin girls, judging by the amount of girls who bleach nowadays. When you ask them why, they will tell you their husbands/boyfriends like fair skin girls.

To me, color doesn't matter, If I want to be shallow, I'll say, all that matters is just good lips, good b00bs and a great ass couple with that amazing set of hips. But, if I want to be deep, I'll say a great personality and good character/behavior is all that manners.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Saw This And I Wanted To Cry For Our Men.... / Lady Exposes Married Man, Shares After Sex Photos / Africa Lady With The Biggest Hips Ever Spotted In Lagos Nigeria, And It Is Very

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.