Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day (31855 Views)

6 Weird Ways People Dodge Spending On Valentine’s Day / Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? / 5 Steps To Keeping The Love Flame Burning This Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day by Honestly1: 11:48am On Feb 04, 2016
For me, so No time.. .

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 04, 2016
undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day by agarawu23(m): 11:50am On Feb 04, 2016
Plan?
Na the first/last val be this? sad

No plan, na work I go dey
Re: What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day by sinaj(f): 11:50am On Feb 04, 2016
M an usher in church so... tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day by vizkiz: 11:53am On Feb 04, 2016
my pastor saw a vision yesterday and he said I should go on a 14 days fasting and prayer. Please how do I explain this to my girlfriend? sad

12 Likes

Re: What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day by loomer: 11:54am On Feb 04, 2016
I go dey church all day
Re: What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day by khristals(m): 1:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
well she said she wants a surprise

...am still thinking what will make her more surprised
>buying her toothbrush or
> not buying anything at all

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day by myfantasies(f): 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
Stay home and watch cartoons

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
val still dey exist? I tot it was dat thing u did in secondary skool undecided

17 Likes

Re: What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day by cbjonstage(m): 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
That day is our revival programme, i'll urge her 2 join me attend d event. every every wil end in church...avoiding careless spending as a result of buharinomics

7 Likes

Re: What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
Should be spending it in Lagos with my home boy. Will love to visit Shoprite afterwards to buy some new shirts, stocks and
probably a pair of shoes. Shikina grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day by jonaifame22(m): 5:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
Go to work as usual, then at nite,I'll go to my usual spot for my pepper soup and then I'll scout for one sweet call gal that I'll go home and pass the nite wth!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day by laidian(m): 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
Pls what is valentine day?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
Nothing much, I'm dedicating that whole day to God.
Re: What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
pu..y niccur... angry
Re: What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day by Elcapo(m): 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
Okay
Gba Mi O! cry
I saw a Notification from MTN that reads....."your
account is too low n you are having #87 remaining, if
you need more airtime kindly
DIAL *322*214*AMOUNT# ", which I hastily dialled
without wasting time,1st I dialled
*322*214*1000# and I got credited of #1000
airtime and I was happy that MTN IS IN
a big TROUBLE.
I never knew that I was going for my doom, So l
continued dialling until I got credited of
#45,000, I was in jubilation and I wanted to do more
when I received MESSAGES that SHOCKED me from
MTN.... It said... "You have successfully Purchased
your AIRTIME through your GTB (BANK) ACCOUNT",
shortly after the
msgs came in, I started seeing the most annoying and
terrifying Part of it, which was text msgs from my
GTB (BANK) that the sum of #45,000 has been
debited from my ACCOUNT.
Ever Since yesternight My body system has not been
the same.
Now I agree that true true AWOOF THEY PURGE
BELLE, I Dey purge now
oooo.... Ema gbami ke
!!!!pls wetin I wan use 45k airtime do??
And I need money pass FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
#Gbese re o... sad angry

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day by Teewhy2: 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
Omo na too add fasting and vigil to the above line of events oooo.

In other news,
I want to use this medium to say a big thank you first to GOD and to all Nairaland's who despite they busy schedule and quest to make FP still had time to vote for baby Enyijuoluwa Aviela Adekoya and made her qualify to the next stage of the #CussonsBabyMoments competition . I will like to also thank seun for providing this great platform that brings a lot of us together despite our physical distance .my appreciation also goes to the MOD'S despite going against the law that made them ban me four times and delete some of the post that I used to campaign for my Baby still find a kind heart to leave some of the campaign post, which allowed her to gather enough votes to move to the next stage.
GOD will bless you all and absolute possibility is your portion this year IJN. Baba GOD will pick your call IJN

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day by brunofarad(m): 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
Lolz
Re: What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day by laurel03(m): 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
Val na normal day 4 my side
Re: What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day by Whizkeey(m): 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
J
Re: What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day by labamo07(m): 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
Guy, na you kill Jesus?..................
Re: What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day by profem1(m): 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
This week and next week will be a season of break up.
You'll hear some guys give excuse to his bae like" how dare you call my name with small letters? I'm ending this relationship".

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day by Bigpicture(f): 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
After service, will be home praying for the success of my fiancee.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day by BRAV0O(m): 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
undecided
Re: What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day by meanface: 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
A big cup of ice cream for just me and myself...it called self love.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day by agarawu23(m): 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hmm
Re: What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day by Laveda(f): 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
These guys ain't smiling cheesy
See them using 'church' as a means of excuse..

Well, show love to everyone that day wink

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day by Lordtrillion(m): 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
Lollzzz grin grin
Re: What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day by CaroLyner(f): 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
lol.am going to school that day.
no valentine for me.
Re: What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day by lolaxavier(m): 7:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
Quite hilarious...
Re: What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day by jimmyolasun: 7:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
sinaj:
M an usher in church so... tongue
just stay back in church and help in cleaning the house of God... Love you baby... See you after work on monday..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS / Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? / 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.