Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,370 members, 7,808,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

What Does It Take To Start A Pure Water Company, Nnewi - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Does It Take To Start A Pure Water Company, Nnewi (979 Views)

Shop Of A Lady - Bread Winner, Demolished In Nnewi, Anambra As She Cries Photos / Ofala 2016: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Igwe Of Nnewi's Palace In Rolls Royce / Despite The Economic Woes You Still Have No Time To Start A Home Based Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Take To Start A Pure Water Company, Nnewi by chiefobdk(m): 11:53am On Feb 04, 2016
Ok. I want to start a pure water business in Nnewi Anambra state. I want to kno how to go about it. from scratch. what it will cost and how to get a license. I already have borehole and land.... your wise contribution will be appreciated. thanks
Re: What Does It Take To Start A Pure Water Company, Nnewi by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
It's a very good idea to establish the business there... the competition is not much compared to Lagos. First make a research on machines and other equipment needed for the business ( price and type included). Secondly, source for where you can make your cylinder and purchase materials at cheaper rate....The business is good and profitable, though it requires patience. I will help you get more information from one of our engineer
Re: What Does It Take To Start A Pure Water Company, Nnewi by chiefobdk(m): 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
enkay27:
It's a very good idea to establish the business there... the competition is not much compared to Lagos. First make a research on machines and other equipment needed for the business ( price and type included). Secondly, source for where you can make your cylinder and purchase materials at cheaper rate....The business is good and profitable, though it requires patience. I will help you get more information from one of our engineer

pls do. I ll appreciate. as for the competition. it's not a problem...
Re: What Does It Take To Start A Pure Water Company, Nnewi by Chitexs250(m): 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
chiefobdk:

Ok. I want to start a pure water business in Nnewi Anambra state. I want to kno how to go about it. from scratch. what it will cost and how to get a license. I already have borehole and land.... your wise contribution will be appreciated. thanks
This thread might be of help to you. www.nairaland.com/2688926/investment-opportunity-packaged-water-business

(1) (Reply)

Setting Up An E-commerce Business / 6 Tyre Truck Available For Haulage Services. / Proposal On How To End Fraud And Scam On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.