Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4) (8272 Views)

Come And Suck Me Again – Lady Cries Out After Sexual Experience With Yoruba Man / EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) / EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4) by Aramideboss: 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
This Is The Continuation Of Part 3, if you missed part 3, read it here : https://www.nairaland.com/2906478/erotic-story-betrayal-after-sexual
I stared at him angrily and in shock for a while, before rushing back to my room in tears. “Baby i’m sorry”I heard him apologise as he followed me but i shut my door and locked it before he could enter. I really was so hurt that day cos i never believed mike would ever lay his hand on me. Tears flowed freely from my eyes as i remembered how i felt that day. “Why am i even remembering all these?” i asked myself as i cleaned my eyes, but then it was my feelings for Benjamin which was bringing my past experience back to my head, and i had no control over it. .
I soon heard a steady knock on my door, which brought me out from my thoughts. I immediately composed myself as i went to open my door and when i opened it, there stood Benjamin with a smile on his face, and he peered into the dark room. “Are you still sleeping? It’s almost 7:45pm” he asked me while i forced a smile. “Actually i wasn’t even sleeping oo” i replied as i yawned, switched on my bulb and allowed him in. He entered, looked around for a while before staring at me again. I tried to hide my face by looking down, but his sharp eyes noticed my dull face and red eyes. .
Seriously guys can be very sharp when it comes to reading a girl’s face, especially a girl they are interested in. “What’s wrong? What happened?” he asked seriously and with care, while i sat on my bed and looked away, he was soon beside me and he held my hands tenderly. “Please what is it, maybe i could be of help?” he asked, while i forced a smile. “Don’t worry it’s nothing” i replied, but he just shook his head. “I don’t believe you, moreover nobody cries over nothing” he insisted. “Benjamin it’s nothing serious, i just remembered someone i used to care for” i explained and he smiled. “Ok, I now understand, so where is he?” he asked but i just gave him a blank look. “Why do you want to........
Continue Reading The Full Story Here >> http://bestlovegoodies.com/forum2_theme_112626122.xhtml?tema=14#sthash.ZZFjgUKP.dpuf
Please Our Official Site Is http://bestlovegoodies.com , the stories are all there, always visit to read our hot Romantic Stories And Hot Exposed Videos. We always provide you with things that make your day fun and not irrelevant celebrity Gossips. Visit Today And Be Our Loyal Reader. Thank you.
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4) by Westlifecoast: 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
Why Are Nigerian Girls So Money-conscious?
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4) by Westlifecoast: 2:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
All Because Of Nairaland my dad Said I Won't Marry this year
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4) by Westlifecoast: 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4) by Westlifecoast: 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes?
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4) by Westlifecoast: 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up.
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4) by Westlifecoast: 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
Daniella Okeke's Behind Is my favourite actress
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4) by Westlifecoast: 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
D'banj New Billionaire Daughter Girlfriend Shares Public Pictures
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4) by Westlifecoast: 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
Is This Picture For Real?
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4) by Westlifecoast: 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
Banky W’s Girlfriend Rocks Sexy Strapless Outfit
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4) by Westlifecoast: 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers?
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4) by Westlifecoast: 12:48am On Feb 05, 2016
How To Get A Bride In Seven Selected Nigerian Churches
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4) by Westlifecoast: 7:17am On Feb 05, 2016
What Does It Mean To Be In An Open Relationship?
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4) by Westlifecoast: 9:13am On Feb 05, 2016
The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4) by Westlifecoast: 11:21am On Feb 05, 2016
Iyanya Kukere Concert: Pictures From The London Concert
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4) by Westlifecoast: 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4) by Westlifecoast: 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
Childhood Picture Of Don Jazzy's Bro, Dprince And Their Parents
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4) by Westlifecoast: 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
10 Dumbest Punchlines By Naija Celebrity Rappers
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4) by Westlifecoast: 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
Omotola Wins Actress Of The Year At ELOY Awards 2012
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4) by Samuelel: 5:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
Why Do I Feel That She Deserves Someone Better
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4) by Samuelel: 5:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
really intresting
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4) by Samuelel: 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
i wish this story will last for ever...lernt alot..
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4) by Samuelel: 7:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
stay connected
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4) by Samuelel: 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
more stories coming soon!!!!!!
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4) by Samuelel: 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
Meet The Twin Sisters Who Got Married To One Husba
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4) by Samuelel: 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
stay updated
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4) by Samuelel: 10:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
make easy money online
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4) by Samuelel: 7:48am On Feb 06, 2016
What Do You Think Makes A Relationship Last A Lifetime.?
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4) by Westlifecoast: 9:09am On Feb 06, 2016
Ladies: Will You Date A Bald Man?
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4) by Samuelel: 9:20am On Feb 06, 2016
love they say is blind tho..
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4) by Samuelel: 10:09am On Feb 06, 2016
make money online with www.bestlovegoodies.com
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4) by Westlifecoast: 10:22am On Feb 06, 2016
I've Not Kissed For Real In Movies[queen Nwokoye]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mention That Nairalander That Has Made Your 2016 A Better Place. / "To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? / See how This Whiteman Insulted Me Because I'm A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.