Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... (11231 Views)

Seven Powers ( A Supernatural Story ) / This Is The Best Supernatural Story Ever Written . MARY Apocalypse. / M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
TWO WEEKS LATER…

Maria and Lucifer stood on top of a canyon in America. “Yvonne has given Metatron back his powers” he said standing at the edge of the mountain, Maria stood behind him “So what do we do?” she asked “Yvonne will still be useful; there are traces of his glory in her. Bring Yvonne to me and Metatron will look for her, this will lead him into the trap” “Done” she said “Don’t fail me, because if you do I’ll take the power & leave your husband in hell” he said and fell off the mountain and then flew into the sky with wings; Maria stood there looking at him…

Yvonne comes out of the house with a cup of coffee and sees Arnold and Uzor working on the car “Jesus, you guys have been on this car for two weeks” she said standing in front of the car; Uzor was working in the burnet and Arnold was under “Yeah thanks for the support” Uzor said “Am sorry guys but come on, its been two weeks” she said, Uzor stopped working “The car’s engines are damaged beyond repairs” he said “Are you serious?” Yvonne said “So serious; everything about this car is a total disaster” Uzor said “Uzor you hurt me, that’s my car you’re talking about” she said “Am sorry dear” he replied “Arnold, you’re not saying anything” Yvonne said and Arnold came out from under the car “I have nothing to say” he said “Of cause you should, this car needs help” she said and he was silent and staring at her “Please don’t stare at me like that, help us” she said “Yvonne, I have found the solution to your problem” Uzor said “Please my problems are so much right now” she said “I mean, the old lady chasing you” “You mean you’ve found a way to stop that monster?” “Yeah” “By the way I haven’t seen her in a while” “yeah, they don’t come near Leviathans” Uzor said “So what’s the RX” she said “We’ll have to burn the clothes you wore that day with alcohol and salt” “Is that all” “Yeah” “Waw good but there’s a problem” she said “What” “My things are in Lagos in my hotel” “Damn it and we don’t have a car” Uzor said “Arnold say something” Yvonne said but he was silent “Wait, I have a car at the back but it’s actually an old car. If you watched the Supernatural TV series you’ll know the car. I call it Winchester brothers” Uzor said smiling “Wait a minute, don’t tell me it’s the type of car Sam and Dean rode” she said and he nodded positively smiling “Hell no, am not riding in that car” she said “So what now?” Uzor said “Wait a minute” she said and turned to Arnold “Arnold can you help us fix the car? I mean with your powers or something” she said and he dropped the spanner in his hand and placed his five fingers on the car and the car straightened up and became brand new. Yvonne and Uzor were both surprised “So you could do that?” Yvonne and Uzor said together with surprise “So you could do that and you kept mute while we were thinking of a solution” Yvonne said and Arnold smiled “You didn’t ask” he said smiling as he walked inside “Seriously?” Yvonne said following him and complaining. Uzor stood there looking at the car “Waw, 14days of fruitless efforts and in 2secs a perfect result” he said touching the car…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
In 3hours their car appeared on Lagos Island road “Which way?” Uzor said driving “We are already close, just enter that compound” Yvonne said. They parked the car “Stay here” Arnold said to Yvonne “What? No way, am coming with you” “it’s for your safety” he said “I hate safety” “you didn’t mean that” he said ‘yes I did” “Yvonne, he’s right” Uzor said “Alright go” she finally agreed As they entered into the Hotel, someone knocked on the car door, Yvonne turned to see Maria, Yvonne quickly opened the door and stepped out then gave Maria a hug “My God Maria, How are you” Yvonne said “Am fine but Yvonne what kind of friend are you? You said you would stay with me and you disappeared for two whole weeks, you didn’t call or text, that’s unfair” “Maria am so sorry, things are complicated” Yvonne said “You are still with that Levi boyfriend of yours right?” “Maria, he has been my savior” she said and looked at Maria’s arm “Maria what’s with the tattoo?” Yvonne asked “Forget the tattoo” “Yvonne I have a message for you” Maria said “what is it?” “Come with me” Maria said holding Yvonne’s hand “No wait, am waiting for Arnold, he’s coming” “No Yvonne, he’s dangerous that’s why am here, you have to come with me” she insisted “Wait, what are you talking about?” Yvonne said “Come first” Maria said holding her “What’s going on here?” Arnold said Maria and Yvonne turned to Arnold “Hey Arnold” Maria said faking a smile but he didn’t smile back “Yvonne what’s going on?” he asked Nothing, she just came for something” Yvonne said “Yeah, I came to talk to her about something” Maria said “Ok but we are ready to go” Uzor said “Yeah, just a minute please” Yvonne said and walked away with Maria to the back of the hotel “What is it?” Yvonne said “Let me show you something” Maria said and brought out an android device and opened an image “What do you see?” Maria asked “What is this” Yvonne said “Just answer” Maria said “It’s a monster or something” “Good, it’s a sea monster and they are called Leviathans” Maria said and Yvonne raised her face to look at Maria “Maria what is the meaning of this rubbish?” Yvonne was getting angry; Maria opened another page on the net and showed it to her “Read this quickly” Maria said and she did “I see, so you just want to destroy the relationship between Arnold and I. right?” “This means that he’s a monster in human form, he’s only deceiving you and all he wants is his powers” “Wait a minute, how did you know about his powers?” Yvonne asked “There’s no time to explain now, come with me” Maria said “Yvonne are you not through” Arnold said coming up behind “Yes we are” Yvonne said “No we’re not” Maria said and touched Yvonne and they both disappeared Arnold didn’t seem worried as he walked back to Uzor “Where’s she?” Uzor asked “Lucifer is using Yvonne’s friend” Arnold said “Damn” “Don’t worry, I can find her just get these things back home” he said dashed into the sky…
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
Uzor got out of the gate and drove some distance and was about to go into the main road when a woman walked into the road without looking, he was so scared that he quickly applied his brakes and stopped in front of her “Are you crazy? You wanna kill yourself” he yelled sticking his head out the window but she just ignored him as she walked past. He stepped out of his car in the middle of the road and walked to her. “Hey” he said holding her hand and turning her and he was marveled at her beauty. She was so beautiful but in total dejection; she looked troubled and was in tears “My God what’s the problem?” he said to her but she was silent “Hey, O boy, come comot this car for road Na” a man from another car said loudly “Come guy you dey mad comot this car for road Na” another yelled “Sorry please” he said loudly “Please come with me” he said pulling the girl along and she followed him into the car. He drove into a quiet part of town and stopped, he then looked at her “What’s the problem?” he asked but no answer “Please, talk to me, I can help you” he said “Can you do me a favor?” she said “Sure” “Take me far away from here” “Far away?” he said “Yes, very far away” she said “Alright then, how about Owerri” he said smiling ‘Better” she said without looking at him. He started the car and drove out; she closed her eyes to sleep, he then used his magical portal and entered Owerri. He drove some distance and they arrived in his house. He stopped in front of the house and he looked at her, she was already at sleep. He left her alone then went out and took out Yvonne’s bags into the house…
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
Yvonne opens her eyes and discovers she couldn’t move, she looked around and discovered that she was tied to a chair, she was surprised because the last thing she remembered was talking to Maria. She struggled to get free but couldn’t and she couldn’t understand how she got here. She looked around and discovered she was on the top of a high building and as she thought, Maria came to her “Maria? Is that you? How did I get here?” she asked “Yes its me” she replied “Please let me lose, how did we get here?” “I can’t let you go” Maria said standing in front of Yvonne ‘Why” she asked “I hate you” Maria said “What? Hate me? What are you saying?” Yvonne said and Maria gave her a hot slap “Maria!!! You slapped me” Yvonne said in pain and Maria gave her another slap and Yvonne started crying “Maria are you crazy?” she said crying and Maria gave her another “Please stop” she begged “You killed my husband” Maria said “What? Maria, how can you say that?” “You killed my husband and you’re pretending not to know about it” Maria said angrily and punched Yvonne on her nose “Haaaa!!! I didn’t kill your husband” “You are still lying; you chose to save Audrey instead of Max” “What?” Yvonne said and Maria punched her mouth. Both mouth and nose were bleeding “Haaaa! Stop” Yvonne said crying “Don’t you fvcking pretend, you don’t know what I mean” Maria said angrily “Maria stop please” “I thought we were best friends?” Maria said “I didn’t know that if I saved Audrey Max would die” “You liar” Maria said “No am not lying” she said “Shut up” Maria said and started punching Yvonne’s face and after like 4 punches “What do you think you are doing?” a voice said behind Maria and she stopped…
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Tummyyoung: 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ds is fvckinq sweet cnt wait fr d nxt update
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Iyke1998(m): 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
Oooooo mmmmmyyyyyyyyy God!!!!!!!!
This story is on point mehn! Keep it coming mehn
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 08, 2016
Uzor came out of the house and saw that the lady was awake “Hey, you’re awake” he said “Yeah” she said and came out of the car and looked around the beautiful forest “Waw, this is a beautiful place. I love the forest and the house” she said smiling “Waw, you’re smiling” he said “Where are we?” she asked “Owerri” he said “Are you joking? How did we arrive Owerri this fast” she asked “Trust me, you don’t wanna know that now. Are you hungry?” he asked “Yeah I am” she said “Good, because I have some fried chicken” he said “No not chicken, am too fat?” she said “Are you kidding with me? You are no way close to fat, you are Voluptuous” he said pulling her inside…

1 Like

Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 08, 2016
Maria turned and saw Lucifer “Are you out of your mind? Why do you wanna kill her?” he asked “She killed my husband” Maria said “I said I will give him back to you, so why destroying my plans” he said angrily “Am sorry” she said “Am taking those powers after we finish all these and no deal” he said “What? What about my husband?” she said “He stays in hell” “No you can’t do this” “Yes I can” “You are a devil” she said “Are you reminding me?” he said “I will kill you, I promise” she said and disappeared. He turned to Yvonne “Hello there beauty, not so beautiful now, are you?” he said “You? I know you” Yvonne said in a weak tone she had blood coming from her nose, mouth and had a swollen eye and a cut close to the eye “Yeah it’s me Damien” he said smiling “I met you in the forest” she said “Good girl. Good memory” “You are the devil” she said “Well, am here for your blood” he said “What?” “Yes, your blood has Metatron’s powers” “Not any more” a voice said behind Lucifer and he quickly turned “I have been waiting for you but it seems my plans have been reshuffled” “Give me the Girl” Arnold said coming closer “Relax, you can’t fight me without your powers” Lucifer said “I have all my powers and even without them, you don’t stand a chance” “You fool” Lucifer said “Look who’s talking” he said “Do you think God will allow you live in this world with these humans?” Lucifer asked “Let me worry about father” he said and Lucifer chuckled “So you still call him father” “Give me the girl” “Come get her” Lucifer said and with the speed of light he approached Lucifer and grabbed him by the neck and squeezed it tightly and was about to kill him “We shall meet again” Lucifer said and disappeared like smoke Arnold walked to Yvonne “Are you alright?” he said “Am sorry” she said crying “Maybe you should listen to me more often now” he said and carried her “Did Lucifer do this to you?” he asked her as he carried her in his arms “No, it was Maria” Yvonne said and held her face to his chest with her arms around his neck. As he carried her suddenly all the wounds disappeared, he then flew into the sky…
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 08, 2016
“Here you go” Uzor said dropping plate of chicken on the table in front of her, he then sat down beside her. She picked up a chicken and ate it like she had never eaten before “You didn’t tell me your name” Uzor said “Rachael” she said “Ok, Rachael, what were you doing in the middle of the road” he said and she dropped the chicken “That’s a long story” “Am on a long break” he said “My husband had been sleeping with my sister for a longtime and when I found out I sent them out of my house and ever since then I haven’t forgotten what they did to me” “Damn, that’s bad, am so sorry” “I didn’t mean to come into the road like that” “Don’t worry I understand” “I don’t blame him, after all there’s nothing attractive about me” she said and Uzor looked at her with surprise “I’ve never in my life seen a beautiful lady like you say such things to herself” “Please don’t” she said “Am dead serious, there’s nothing wrong with you so why condemn yourself” “It the truth” she said “You have low self esteem, am so sorry to say” “There’s nothing to be sorry about” “That means you don’t know the truth about yourself” he and she was silent “Don’t worry I have someone who can help you” he said “I don’t need help” “that’s not what I meant” “Then what do you mean?” she asked “he’s a spirit lifter” And what does that mean?” she asked “I…huum I have no idea” he said and they both laughed. Not long Arnold and Yvonne entered the house…
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by kingDELE(m): 10:50am On Feb 08, 2016
friends/family re_union
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Nancywealth(f): 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
thistory tells us that the devil use our problems to use us, so we have to rebuke the device of the devil always not matter the problem we are facing.
Smallville Thanks for the story.
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
Arnold walks into the house first and sees Rachael and Uzor, then Yvonne walked inside and saw Rachael “Rachael” she said with surprise “Yvonne?” Rachael said and hugged her happily “How did you.. I mean what are you doing here?” Yvonne asked “Yvonne you left us without a word” Rachael said “Am so sorry, things have been more complicated” “Complicated? Yvonne how complicated can it be” Rachael said “Rachael you won’t understand” she said “Things are now even harder for me” Rachael said “Rachael please” Yvonne said “Audrey is dead” Rachael said and Yvonne was shocked “what?” she said in a low tone “She died in an accident” Rachael said and tears filled Yvonne’s eyes; Arnold held her close to himself “It was two weeks ago” Rachael said “Two weeks? God” Yvonne said crying “It was Maria who killed her” Arnold said and the ladies looked at him “How can you say that?” Rachael said “Maria tried to kill Yvonne in revenge for her husband’s death” Arnold said “What are you talking about?” Rachael said “The day Yvonne saved Audrey’s life was the day she put Max’s life as a replacement for Audrey’s” “I don’t understand a thing” Rachael said “Lucifer told Maria” Arnold said “Rachael relax, with time you will understand” Yvonne said ‘maybe after we burn those clothes everything will be fine” Uzor said “What clothes?” Rachael said “Yes, where are my bags?” Yvonne asked “In your room” Uzor said and she quickly ran in and came out with the clothes and shoes she wore that day “Explanations please” Rachael said loudly “Remember that Arnold told us about the evil house we entered?” “Yes?” “I need to burn those clothes I wore that day and it will stop” “And what about me” Rachael said “Don’t worry, if she burns hers’ it will stop coming after you too” Uzor said They went outside and Uzor brought out Alcohol and salt and lighted the clothes on fire. The fire built up slowly, they stood round it and stared at the flames like they were expecting something to happen
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
“So?” Rachael said after a minute silence “It’s over” Uzor said “Thank God” Rachael said “Am hungry” Rachael said and walked inside with Uzor following “Arnold can I ask you something?” Yvonne said holding his wrist and staring at the fire ”Yes anything” he said “It’s about what Maria said to me” “About the Leviathan sea monsters” he said and she raised her head “How did you know that” she asked “there are leviathans in the sea and this happened after our defeat some of us were casted unto the earth and God cursed, then God put I and Bazel in purgatory. Every other Leviathan, I do not know what God did to them. just like fallen Angels who were casted out of heavens. I want you to understand that Lucifer is a fallen Angel and he is highly subtle and dangerous. God cursed him and called him Satan” “What about you? Did God curse you?” she asked “No he didn’t and I don’t know why” he said “Were you the most powerful Leviathan?” she asked “No, for there is one more powerful than I am” “What’s his name?” “Bazel” “Is he as good as you?” “Bazel was created differently and we were best of brothers but, he doesn’t have emotions like I do” “Is he dangerous?” she asked “To man, he is” Arnold said “Does your strength have limits?” she asked “None that I know of? Only my father knows the limits” “Why do you still call him father?” she asked “Because he’s my father” “And where is Bazel now?” “Still in Purgatory” “I would like to meet him” she said and he looked at her “For your life’s sake, I pray you don’t” Arnold said “So he’s going to tear me?” she asked “My brothers are war machines and are not like myself, I was specially created and can adapt into any situation unlike my brothers but what I don’t know is why father created me special” “He loves you” she said smiling “I don’t think so” “No wait, seriously and that could be the reason why he has left you here on earth and hasn’t sent Angels to slay you” she said and he smiled, kissed her head and walked away holding her by the shoulders…
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
Next Day… Maria angrily walks to her wardrobe and drags out her luggage and crying as she parked her thinks, she dumped them in the bag without folding them; she locked it and ran downstairs. She went up again and packed the rest and as she came down she saw Lucifer sitting in her sitting room, she was startled “What are you doing here?” she said with tears in her eyes “Where are you running off to with my powers?” he said “I can’t give the powers back to you” she said and he laughed seriously “(Laughs) don’t be stupid, I don’t need your permission to take my powers from you and you can’t run away from me” she was silent and sweating. He stood up and walked to her smiling “Am not here to take the powers” he said calmly and touching her face “Then what do you want?” she asked “I have another mission for you” he said touching her face lightly “What mission” “You are going to bring an Angel for me” “What? I can’t fight Angels” “Who says you are gonna fight?” “What’s the plan?” she asked “Good girl; actually she’s a female Angel” “Are there female Angels?” she asked “What does Man know?” “I will teach you how to draw an Angel trap” “Alright” “it’s a good thing you have your bags ready” he said moving back “Am I going somewhere?” she asked “You are going to South Africa, that’s where she’ll be to deliver a message. You will trap her for me and when you get back here, you are going to lay with me” he said “What? I will never lay with the devil” she said “Am I not handsome enough?” he said “I don’t care about your looks. Am married” she said and he laughed “You are a widow and I am the only one who can bring back your husband from hell” he said loudly and she was calm “Or have you forgotten you are barren? After you lay with me, you will be fertile” he said smiling at her “Ok, I’ll do it” she said “good girl, you leave for south Africa now” he said “But I haven’t processed any Visa to South Africa?” she said “Come on, have you forgotten you have my powers?” “But I haven’t been to South Africa” she said “Good I’ll take you there” he said and held her and they disappeared…

1 Like

Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
The next morning by 10:00am Yvonne and Arnold had already left for the river since 7:00am “Where’s everyone” Rachael said loudly as she stepped outside. Uzor came out from underneath Yvonne’s car “Am here” he said and she smiled and walked to him “Good morning” she said “Good morning” he said cleaning his hand with a rag and staring at her “What are you staring at?” she asked “You are beautiful” he said “Thank you” she said smiling and he was just staring and just then Yvonne and Arnold came back “Hello guys” Yvonne said “Hey Yvonne” Rachael said standing up “Hi Rachael” Arnold said “Hi” Rachael replied “Where were you guys?” Rachael asked “We went to the River” Yvonne said “There’s a river here?” “Yes and its nice” Yvonne said “Yeah, maybe you both should go sometime” Arnold said “Who” Rachael said “I mean You and Uzor, since you both love each other” Arnold said and there was an awkward silence “Damn you Arnold’ Uzor said “Yes, I smell love” Yvonne said “Love? I don’t smell anything” Arnold said “You don’t understand Arnold, there is love amongst we humans” Yvonne said “Really?” Arnold said mockingly “Of cause” Rachael added “There is Love and yet men slay each other?” Arnold said “Well... Huum there’s Love in Nigeria” Uzor said “Don’t even mention your country” Arnold said “Why” Yvonne said “Have you forgotten that you Nigerians killed four boys in your city called Port-Harcourt innocently, you lynched them?” “How did you know that?” Rachael asked “Well, the news went viral on earth and so it went viral in heaven” “Waw” Uzor said “And you have Islamic terrorists wasting lives in this same country, is that love?” he asked and they were silent “Wait let me ask you” Rachael said “Alright?” “Is Islam the true religion or Christianity” she asked and they waited for answer “Both religions clam to serve God but what matters is not the religion but how well you play by God’s rules” he said “Hmmm” Uzor said “What’s hmmm?” Rachael said “Epic response” Uzor said smiling “There are Christians in heaven and Muslims” Arnold said “Tell me it’s a joke” Rachael said “What pleases you, might not please God and what does not please you, might as well please God”
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by joanee20(f): 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
NYC update.. following jejely
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by kingDELE(m): 7:26am On Feb 09, 2016
loving dis
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 09, 2016
4 Days Later… Maria was back from South Africa. She entered her house by 9:00pm and saw Lucifer sitting on the chair “Welcome back dear” he said “What are you gonna do with that angel?” she asked “That’s not your business for now” he said “Whatever” she said “Now to the final thing” he said & moved close to her and touched her chest and she held his hand “You know what; after we are done you will never see me again” he said smiling “Better” she said & he kissed him `and he carried her up to her bedroom & lay with her (sorry I won’t give you the details of that cause this ain’t a sex story) and by 10:30pm he stood up to leave “Do not leave the house for Max is coming and as for his job I have taking care of that” he said and disappeared, she was so happy to hear that, she waited till 11:00pm but fell asleep but by 6:00am in the morning, she woke up and went down stairs and walked around the house and soon heard a knock on the door, she quickly ran to the door and opened it to see Max standing outside. She froze in surprise “What are you staring at?” he asked, she quickly hugged him tightly with excitement “What’s going on? Why hug me so tightly like you have not seen my in a longtime?” “Of cause you were out for a long time” she said smiling “Baby am so sorry I couldn’t make it home yesterday, I was kind of robbed or something and my car and phone was stolen, everything on me; I just can’t understand” “It’s ok, I love you” she said smiling and kissed him “Yeah, I love you too. Why are you so excited?” he asked “I missed you like crazy” she said “Me too” he said and kissed her “Have you gone to see Audrey?” he asked and she was speechless. That was when she knew he doesn’t know 3weeks had gone by “Yes and she’s fine” she lied “So what do you have for me this morning?” he said coming inside “Anything you want” she said and he looked at her and smiled “How about you” he said and carried her upstairs and they enjoyed the morning…
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 09, 2016
1 Week Later…

Maria thought it was all over but one morning as she walked into the kitchen she saw Lucifer in the kitchen “Hello dear” he said smiling “What are you doing here?” she said in a low tone and shut the door, she was worried that her husband might come down stairs “It that a way to welcome your friend” “You said I’ll never see you again” she said “I have one last mission” he said “I can’t” she said “(Chuckles) I’ll take back Max” he said “You dare not” she said “You challenging me?” he asked with an evil smile “Ok, what do you want?” “Good, I need you to do a simple ritual for me to bring somebody to earth” “I see, so you wanna bring more problems on humanity” “Not really” he said “And who’s this person” “He’s a very interesting personality” “What’s his name?” she asked “Bazel” Lucifer said smiling…
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Tummyyoung: 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
Wtf
y is lucifer like ds?
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Tummyyoung: 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
Wtf
y is lucifer like ds? Wen is ds stry gonna end?
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
“What’s his profile?” Maria asked resting on her kitchen cabinet “He’s the most powerful Leviathan and will defeat Metatron in secs” “Hmmm, sounds like a war machine” she said “That’s why I love you, smart girl; War machine correct” “If we kill Metatron, how can we get his powers” she asked “When I have Bazel in control I don’t need Metatron” he said smiling “so why do you need me” “I need you to get Yvonne” “Come on, not Yvonne again” “I thought you have always wanted her dead” “Of cause I do” “Good” “So what’s your plan” she asked “It’s a good one” he said “Why do you always come to me? Our deal is over” she said “No, you have my blood” he said “No, it’s more than that” “What do you think?” he asked “When I was at the hospital with my husband you came to me and I remembered I had no powers then” “Yes but you are the closest who can penetrate Yvonne and through to Metatron” “I see, so you are making me your penetrating device” “Yes and I need a more subtle way of breaking into a powerful Leviathan like Metatron “I see I can always join them you know?” she said smiling “I can always take back your husband, you know?” he said and her smile disappeared “Why do you even want to kill this Leviathan?” “He has plans that can destroy the human race” he lied “And since when do you care about the human race” she asked “That’s what you don’t understand. The humans are important to me” “Whatever, so what’s the plan” “Two weeks time we are going to fake a burial event for Audrey the girl you murdered, and we will send a message to Yvonne so she will be present and she will be in our trap” “And what about Metatron?” She asked “I will handle Metatron and put him away from the burial” he said “Are you sure you can do that?” she asked “Do you underestimate me?” he said “No not at all” she replied and suddenly the kitchen door opened and she quickly turned to see Max, she turned to look at Lucifer but he was gone “I heard voices” Max said “Voices? I was singing” she said smiling “Alright, I have to go am late” “But I prepared breakfast” she said “Sorry babe, am late” “But Max I took time to prepare this for you” she said “Alright, I’ll take a little” he said and sat down to eat…

1 Like

Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Tummyyoung: 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
More update #followinq
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by kingDELE(m): 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
following
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by oppsyij: 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
In lucifer's voice "just give me more updates and I will reward you with people following your trend like water"##nice piece##
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
oppsyij:
In lucifer's voice "just give me more updates and I will reward you with people following your trend like water"##nice piece##
hahaha. I await your reward
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
“That was how I got my ass out. I wasn’t sure of what she would do to me and if I would survive it but luck shined on me” Yvonne narrated to Rachael

“Don’t tell me you guys rode on a bike from Lagos to Owerri” Rachael said “No we didn’t, we used a portal” “What’s a portal?” Rachael asked “It’s Uzor’s supernatural shortcut to any where” “Supernatural what?” “yes, he threw a small stone on the road and a white light shined forth and as we entered it we entered Owerri” “Are you for real? I can’t believe am listening to this” Rachael said with disbelief “Seriously, Uzor is a professional Super naturalist” “Tell me something else please” Rachael said “Ok tell me, how did you get here?” Yvonne asked Rachael “Well, he said I didn’t want to know” “(Laughs) that means he used the shortcut” Yvonne said “Am not going to believe all these” Rachael said standing up and just then, a message came into Yvonne’s phone about Audrey’s burial “It’s a message about Audrey’s burial” Yvonne said “Who sent it?” Rachael asked “I don’t know” “So when is the burial?” “18 of September” Yvonne said “That’s two weeks from now” “We must attend it” Yvonne said “Definitely” “Hello ladies” Uzor said coming inside the house “Hi Uzor” they replied “I went hunting and I got this” he said raising a grass cutter “Please take that thing away from here” Yvonne said with an irritating face “But you will eat” Rachael said “God forbid, I’ll never eat such am gonna puke” she said “Don’t worry when I prepare it we’ll find out how true your words are” he said and entered the kitchen and they laughed…

1 Like

Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
A week later, Arnold takes a quiet walk alone into the woods, where he had a conversation with someone “Watch your step” a voice said and he stopped but didn’t turn cause he knew who it was, actually there was a big teeth trap placed for big snakes “What are you doing here?” Arnold said without turning “Just doing my usual routine, seeking whom to devour (as the bible said)” Lucifer replied “I see” he said and turned to Lucifer “But I don’t see anyone devour able around here” he said with his hands in his pocket as he looked around “(chuckles) Don’t underestimate me” Lucifer said “(laughs) Underestimate? You know you are powerless against me” Arnold said “I’ll stick to what I said before” Lucifer replied “You are off your course” Arnold said “Who says? I own this world, need I remind you that it was given to me on a Plata of gold” “There is a Chinese saying that, two tigers cannot live in a mountain” “hmmm, looks like you’re blending well” Lucifer said “You are still off course” he said “You should be careful how you move about” Lucifer said “Let me be the Judge of that” “God is watching you, Metatron” he said “Why do you care?” He asked “Yvonne is going to Audrey’s burial next week” he said “Is it God or Lucifer that’s watching me” Arnold said “Metatron listen, if you follow her to that burial you will be liquidated” “Why are you telling me this?” he asked “well I believe we will make good rivals here on earth or what do you think?” Lucifer said and he smiled “Would you survive the next fall with me as your rival?” he asked “God has sent a female Angel who will be present there to give back reports about you to God and this time he will be sending Bazel against you” Lucifer said and Arnold’s fear was heightened for the first time in billions of years but he didn’t show it “How did you know this” “Well, unlike you I have access to heaven whenever” “Why do you report this to me?” “Like I said we’ll make good rival” “So you really wanna make me your enemy” he said and Lucifer smiled “Or don’t tell me you now care” Arnold said “I can’t care about you but sometimes I take pity on humanity but no one believes me” he said and disappeared…
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
Yvonne and Rachael had decided to go to Lagos the day before the burial, they had finished preparing and even Uzor was going with them “Where’s Arnold? Yvonne said “Am not going” he said coming out “What? Why? She asked “I can’t he said “What do you mean you can’t? She said “Lucifer said I should” he said and Uzor, Rachael and Yvonne stared at him in surprise “Are you for real? Lucifer? What the hell has Lucifer got to do with this?” Yvonne “You wouldn’t understand” “Please make me” she said “Father has sent an angel to monitor my movement with you all and if I am sighted with you, he will send Bazel to destroy us all” “What? And you believed him?” she said “Yes he has access into heaven” Arnold said and they were quiet “Who’s Bazel?” Rachael asked “The most powerful and dangerous Leviathan” Uzor said “Ok? So What do we do now?” Rachael said “Uzor is with you he will protect you and don’t worry the angels they won’t hunt you” he said “I can’t leave without you” she said “Yes you can ok? You have been living your life for years and I just came in some months ago, it will be fine” he said “Yes I know but your presence in my life has changed my life for better even though there are dangers and I have gotten used to going out with you because without you I don’t feel safe anymore” she said, he just smiled, hugged her and kissed her. “Uzor please protect them with all you’ve got” Arnold said and Uzor smiled in agreement

After sometime they left for Lagos…
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
The next day by 11:00am everyone was sitted in C.M.S catholic church and the burial had began, Yvonne, Rachael and Uzor were dressed in black and both ladies had black scarves around their neck and had dark glasses on. They sat in front but not directly to the altar, the whole place was filled. “I must confess, you friend had so many friends and family” Uzor said to Yvonne “Am surprised myself” “I never thought this place would be this filled up” Rachael said “Me too” Yvonne said A man on the altar then called Maria to come make a speech, Yvonne was shocked “So Maria is here” she said “She should be, Audrey was also her friend” Rachael said “Yeah, even though she’s the murderer” Yvonne said

“I have to call on Mrs. Maria Martins a close friend to Audrey to come give her speech” the host said and everyone applauded; Maria was sitted directly facing the altar, two columns away from Yvonne. Yvonne looked at Maria’s direction and was shocked to see Maria’s husband sitted “O my God” Yvonne said “What” Rachael asked “I just saw Maria’s husband” Yvonne said “Are you kidding? He’s dead” Rachael said quietly “Look over there” Yvonne said and Rachael looked and saw him “Jesus, that’s impossible” Rachael said “What’s the problem?” Uzor asked “I just saw Maria’s dead husband now” Yvonne said “Maria possesses dark powers so she could have just brought him back with the help of Lucifer” he said Maria climbed the altar to speak and while she spoke, her husband stood up and went out “He’s leaving” Yvonne said “I’ll be right back” Uzor said and went out too. Yvonne and Rachael just stared at Maria and suddenly everywhere became silent and as Yvonne turned her head she couldn’t see anyone in the church “What the hell? Where’s everyone?” Yvonne asked with surprise “Jesus what happened” Rachael said looking around. They both looked at the altar and saw Maria staring at them “I hate the way she’s looking at us” Rachael said “Me too” “Hello ladies” Maria said smiling as she came down the altar and approached them “Hi Maria” Rachael said with a fake smile; she was sweating “Rachael so you joined Yvonne’s team, right?” Maria said “Team? What team?” Rachael asked “Well, I don’t need you” Maria said and snapped her finger and immediately the female Angel appeared and impaled Rachael to the pew with a sword “Noooo! Maria what is this? You devil” Yvonne shouted and Uzor ran into the church and was surprised to see an empty church, he then knew it was all a trap from Maria, he quickly ran to towards Yvonne but was stopped by the female Angel who impaled him with a sword, lifted him up and threw him on the chairs and he died. Yvonne was busy crying “O there she goes crying like a baby” Maria mocked Yvonne “You won’t get away with this” Yvonne said “Arnold cannot save you, sweet heart” Maria said and touched Yvonne and she fell asleep and the Angel carried her and disappeared…

1 Like

Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by Iyke1998(m): 11:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
Barman!!!! Give me a bottle of Cold Origin to cool my body...
This story go win Oscar Award +++.
Re: MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... by oppsyij: 11:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
Smallville10:
hahaha. I await your reward
In uncle lucifer voice "your reward is to devour these updates nd share 4 bottles of baby oku served with grasscutter prepared by bro. Uzor
Nice updates

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalander wins #100k in The Niyi Akinmolayan Script Write Contest. (pic) / We Bled To Get Here / Sold To A Mafia Sex Lord Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.