Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,016 members, 7,806,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Men's Room: Men, Why Do You Love Sex So Much? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men's Room: Men, Why Do You Love Sex So Much? (3147 Views)

'I Miss Sex So Much I Even Get Jealous Of My Door When I Put Key In It'- Lady / 7 Surprising Things That Makes Women Want To Have Sex So Bad / Love, Sex And Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men's Room: Men, Why Do You Love Sex So Much? by dollyjoy(f): 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
Some girls actually,have higher sex drive than men.
Re: Men's Room: Men, Why Do You Love Sex So Much? by profpets(m): 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
OP, I can't hear u well, can u please repeat urself or u call back, seems the network isn't good in the toilet. #shoro niyen
Re: Men's Room: Men, Why Do You Love Sex So Much? by emzila(m): 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
Emodeee:
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. My name is emodeee, I'm your anchor for today's show tagged "the men's room." Today, we are asking, men, why do you love sex so much?

A woman was bitter about how her husband love sex so much to the extent that he gives her anywhere. In the toilet, bathroom, kitchen, outside the compound(of course, they have fence), sitting room, bedroom. She called on radio and asked what can she do?

They told her that one man's food is another man's poison. Some women are complaining that their husband is not having sex with them, here she is, complaining of incessant sex. What an irony.

Men, why do you love sex so much? The case of that man above is understandable, mayb he doesn't have a girlfriend outside, which is good. But dat one no mean say make he fvck him wife to stupor.

Some men will not just do it with their wife, they will also do it with concubines. Instead of opening up to their wife that " you are not satisfying me" they prefer going outside to get satisfaction.

Is that the way you have been made?
how far with the one that opened up? his case has just been made public at a radio station. the once that didn't open up also end up either in court or somewhere else while those who deliberately or otherwise lost appetite you called names, should he decide to marry another, you had decide to make the house ungovernable for him. women what do you want from us?
Re: Men's Room: Men, Why Do You Love Sex So Much? by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
Because the women won't stop tempting us.
Re: Men's Room: Men, Why Do You Love Sex So Much? by charijee(f): 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Na GIF season abi
Re: Men's Room: Men, Why Do You Love Sex So Much? by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
charijee:
Na GIF season abi

I'm back in my shell...so I am speaking less this days. sad
Re: Men's Room: Men, Why Do You Love Sex So Much? by Sexytemi(f): 6:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
cox they think with their dic.k......

and @ the op emodee, how far flashertonguetonguegrin
Re: Men's Room: Men, Why Do You Love Sex So Much? by morethanadoll(f): 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
She should be grateful that her husband wants to engage with her most of the time. If he did not, that is when she should be concerned. It is her duty to fulfill her husband's desires. The bedroom gets boring. Nothing is wrong with switching up the scenery.
Re: Men's Room: Men, Why Do You Love Sex So Much? by Emodeee: 2:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sexytemi:
cox they think with their dic.k......

and @ the op emodee, how far flashertonguetonguegrin

Na me be flasher abi, you sef dey stingy, you no fit call me?. No be my fault na, the call rate is outrageous.

Which time you dey come nigeria?
Re: Men's Room: Men, Why Do You Love Sex So Much? by Sexytemi(f): 5:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
Emodeee:

Na me be flasher abi, you sef dey stingy, you no fit call me?. No be my fault na, the call rate is outrageous.

Which time you dey come nigeria?

its not outrageous jor, shebi people dey call from 9ja na....just talk say u no won call..

and soon o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women And Their Melodrama / Here's A Conversation I Had With A Girl This Morning - Am I Really Really Harsh / How To Make A Woman Think About You All The Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.