Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me (64330 Views)

My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage / Married But No Sex - Part 3 / She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
It is horrifying at times to state the length guys in relationships go to make their girlfriends do some things because they are dating.

There are relationships (not married) where the guy expects the lady to visit him every weekend, wash his clothes, cook for him and store in the refrigerator, clean the house and entertain his friends that may visit during her stay.

Sure, it is good helping your guy out but whereby he makes them compulsory and queries you when you fail to do them is not so cool although as they would say, different strokes for different folks.

NLanders, what's your take on this, is it right?
Meanwhile, I am new here. Show me some love grin

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Smartguy001(m): 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
U left sumtin out also hav s*x wit him... wink

193 Likes 13 Shares

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
you are his help and his side chick......

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
Lol...There's nothing wrong with his demands.....Meet them or get off.....

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Eesha: 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
What demand(s) have u put to him to warrant these counter-demands grin grin grin.

To every action, there is a reaction - where does urs belong wink

172 Likes 8 Shares

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
Eesha:
What demand(s) have u put to him to warrant these counter-demands grin grin grin.

To every action, there is a reaction - where does urs belong wink

No sex till marriage, money for Peruvian hairgrin

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by pet4ril(f): 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
He won't expect that if you are a working class lady because he knows you have to do your own chores in your house

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
Smartguy001:
U left sumtin out also hav s*x wit him... wink
That's a natural phenomenon already.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Cutehector(m): 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
Well u tell him, you want me to do all these for u, den u Berra put it ring on it. Simple

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
pet4ril:
He won't expect that if you are a working a lady because he knows you have to do your own chores in your house
There are ladies who work but must go over to his place on weekends and do her bit for him.

I know of some.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by khristals(m): 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
if at all he will pay any bride price, a brother needs to be certain he's paying for the real deal.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
Cutehector:
Well u tell him, you want me to do all these for u, den u Berra put it ring on it. Simple
And when both of you know he isn't ready for marriage yet

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by cruzita(f): 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
this will happen when he knows u are jobless if u have a job he won't expect u to come over his house every weekend to clean his house.if he can't clean himself then should sleep on top of the dirts .

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
khristals:
if at all he will pay any bride price, a brother needs to be certain he's paying for the real deal.
By enslaving his wife to be and after marriage he will step it up a bit further?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Cutehector(m): 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
Selena06:
And when both of you know he isn't ready for marriage yet
if he isn't ready for marriage yet den dat doesn't gv him d right to require d babe to play "housegirl" for him. Ah mean these things should b done only when u both are engaged or smth.

Besides, people dnt get engaged these days anymore.

4 Likes

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
LoL!grin

Actually, Helping Out Your bf with certain chores, cleaning his home? cooking and all? that's actually really sweet. Buh it definitely becomes annoying if he tries imposing those duties on You and questions you when You don't. mbanu! for why?

Lol. What Are You? his Maid?

Even A Real Husby Doesn't even act that way! It's So lame!
If he wants to take the semblance of A Control freak? Nne biko, Abort mission or he had better get A maid!

It's A Relationship Not A Full time job abeg!embarassed

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
Cutehector:
if he isn't ready for marriage yet den dat doesn't gv him d right to require d babe to play "housegirl" for him. Ah mean these things should b done only when u both are engaged or smth.

Besides, people dnt get engaged these days anymore.
True but the fear is he might turn her to a fulltime housewife when they finally get married, thereby abandoning her career if she was meant to pursue one.

1 Like

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Cutehector(m): 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
Selena06:
True but the fear is he might turn her to a fulltime housewife when they finally get married, thereby abandoning her career if she was meant to pursue one.
so wouldn't dat make her to use her thinking faculty very well? She doesn't have to think that he is d only man on earth.

I think ladies shouldn't be threatened with marriages these days just like job seekers are fearful with managing jobs. You don't like the situation, den u change it!

9 Likes

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by oloyede252(m): 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
Yes she must do all these activities you mentioned..come to think of it,is that not the role of a gf you intend to marry.no big deal in it unless you dont wanna do it.you can quit the relationship
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by oloyede252(m): 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
cruzita:
this will happen when he knows u are jobless if u have a job he won't expect u to come over his house every weekend to clean his house.if he can't clean himself then should sleep on top of the dirts .
it doesnt matter if you have a job or not.you wil stil do it.but if you dnt wanna do it.the door is wide open for you

3 Likes

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
oloyede252:
Yes she must do all these activities you mentioned..come to think of it,is that not the role of a gf you intend to marry.no big deal in it unless you dont wanna do it.you can quit the relationship
And when you get married, what do you think the guy will do?

Maybe deny her the leverage of working
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by oloyede252(m): 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
Selena06:
And when you get married, what do you think the guy will do?

Maybe deny her the leverage of working
yea on weekends..
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by pet4ril(f): 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
Selena06:
There are ladies who work but must go over to his place on weekends and do her bit for him.

I know of some.
yeah that's true but not mandatory as the ops said he wants her to be doing them
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Smartiegurl(f): 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
firstly, why would u leave your house every weekend, to ur bf's house? too much of everything is quite bad ya know, could it be u do not have anything doing?

that aside, helping out ur guy once in a while can be quite romantic, especially when u two do those chores together, but ma kinda person won't entertain such when he tries to make it a compulsory, ain't gon hesitate in telling ya u ma boyfriend and not ma hubby.

14 Likes

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
These days boyfriends and girlfriends expect things from each other that was once solely expected of married couples. I have heard stories of boyfriends that contribute to their girlfriend's siblings' education, stocking her fathers house with food items in the form of gifts, giving her siblings pocket money etc. This is aside from the popular duty of doling out cash for making her hair, buying clothes, foodstuffs/provisions, buying recharge cards/monthly subscriptions, calling her every five seconds to ask her if she has eaten and what she ate (that's when she's in the mood to talk) and a plethora of other duties.
So basically, if you want a boyfriend that won't demand for sex and expect you to do his house chores, then don't be a demanding, clingy leech. Its that simple girls.
Pick up the tab once in a while when you guys go shopping or you're out on dates, it won't kill you, I promise cool

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by cruzita(f): 1:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
oloyede252:
it doesnt matter if you have a job or not.you wil stil do it.but if you dnt wanna do it.the door is wide open for you
do what?go to his house every weekend to clean for him?my dear I'm not jobless u hear
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by oloyede252(m): 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
cruzita:
do what?go to his house every weekend to clean for him?my dear I'm not jobless u hear
you still dönt get it.so its only if you're jobless you're going to do that?

2 Likes

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
Well, i bliv the gal in question gets paid at the end of d wknd.. You knw how women like tfare n hair money wella. Thats probably the main reason why she still does that..kiki Sharp guy.
But if she doesnt do all det to ask for money in return, then the guy shld treat her right!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by gunners160(m): 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
Op,u sure say no b ur b.f dey treat u lyk maid?anyway,wat do u expect in today's relationship were boys are after punny and gals after Money

3 Likes

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by jmoore(m): 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2016

6 Likes

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by gbens2000(m): 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
Selena06:
It is horrifying at times to state the length guys in relationships go to make their girlfriends do some things because they are dating.

There are relationships (not married) where the guy expects the lady to visit him every weekend, wash his clothes, cook for him and store in the refrigerator, clean the house and entertain his friends that may visit during her stay.

Sure, it is good helping your guy out but whereby he makes them compulsory and queries you when you fail to do them is not so cool although as they would say, different strokes for different folks.honestly he might just be testing her.my own opinion sha.

NLanders, what's your take on this, is it right?
Meanwhile, I am new here. Show me some love grin
he might just be testing her sha,my opinion.
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by missKiffy(f): 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
All these i can only do when we are married, even if i will do it while dating, it wouldn't be compulsory

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One / Why Do Ladies Find This Attractive (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.