Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,395 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man (57178 Views)

Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo / LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) / Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by bendovex: 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by esmeralda1(f): 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
Where are the tweets?

Military beating up civilians no be today e don tey.
They can only compensate d victim but that they will discipline their person is a lie, the lady they almost killed sm yrs agoago we didn't hear what they did to the culprit

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by yungchief(m): 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by wonderkid619(m): 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
where are they?
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
NDA wasted the hole of my 5 years but it's time to blow on my music carrier

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by bendovex: 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hizzy:
Good luck bro on your music career.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by chriskosherbal(m): 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
Pls let them react
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by ArodewilliamsT: 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
NDA is just deceiving themselves. They don't punish soldiers who beat up civilians. Show me one ex-soldier who was dismissed for maltreating a civilian. Just one. Ever heard of such situation? This is just a window dressing measure.

The more civilians you beat, the faster you rise in rank, the more motorists you harrass with your military convoy, the more they salute you. That's the unwritten rule. Unlettered zombies in uniform.

210 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by 7footre(m): 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
They are just making noise! They won't do nada to them.... you can take that to the bank

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hizzy:
what happened? I too was there briefly

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by mach7(m): 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
The NDA should ensure that this act of indiscipline is effectively investigated and the culprits named and shamed..... If possible, dismissal.

This will deter others from exhibiting their brutality to the wrong persons.

At the pessimists above me, there is always a first person to be used as example. Let us stay positive.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by harmless011: 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
That is the more reason why we should never keep quiet when constituted authorities abuse the privilege granted them. If we keep quiet then when it happens to us nobody will speak up. God bless Nigerians

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by hakeem4(m): 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
angry
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Chidexter(m): 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
If the Army think we will fall for that inappropriate reassurance on this issue. then they must be high on banana stew

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Hadeyeancah(m): 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ok
Haaaa, all the likes u're sharing, diariss God ooooo.

Well Thanks anyway

94 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by pretydiva(f): 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
The officers involved should be dismissed asap. Silly sets of miscreants

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by koboko69: 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
When i saw the video....i simply said, she has bought it.....

She must really have a powerful general to escape being expelled.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by ShakurM(m): 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
The NDA sef feel the beating!

8 Likes

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Pavore9: 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
Once they get to wear the uniform they feel like deities....they ought to be dismissed!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by philfrey08: 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
Everything even official statements now go via tweeter.....

na wa o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by ndujekwu(m): 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
Nice one. Thanks to Sahara Reporters. Sanity should be restored in the military. Say No to Military Barbaric Attitude

Like if you agree ::: share if you appreciate Sahara reporters

35 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by pyyxxaro: 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
The civilian must give the army lady 7 hot rounds of Lashing b4 I would forgive her tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by naijapips02: 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
until her name is published and she be expelled publicly , they are just making noise.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Lilimax(f): 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
2014?
Adonbelieveit! embarassed
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hizzy:

Obviously, NDA dismissed you because of your inability to differentiate "hole" from "whole". Well, I wish you all the best in your musical career.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by qualityovenbake(m): 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
Nigeria Army are over zealous, especially those cadet officers.

2 Likes

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by philfrey08: 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
Empero1:

Obviously, NDA dismissed you because of your inability to differentiate "hole" from "whole". Well, I wish you all the best in your musical carrier.
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by dangote7510(m): 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
one word for her: complacent
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by ritababe(f): 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
k
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Pangea: 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
angry
They must be produced publicly,
The police must arrest them and charge them for assault and battery

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by kenbee(f): 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
Good

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Celebrates Tinubu's Presidential Win (Video) / Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court / Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.