Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Oshiomhole’s Wife Files Divorce, Accuses Him Of Using Juju - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oshiomhole’s Wife Files Divorce, Accuses Him Of Using Juju (2542 Views)

Federal Government Grants Citizenship To Oshiomhole’s Wife And Other Foreigners / Obasanjo’s Wife Files Suit To Stop Son’s Wedding Over Prophecies / Obasanjo’s Wife Files Suit In Lagos Court To Stop Son’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole’s Wife Files Divorce, Accuses Him Of Using Juju by Gozipa(f): 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
Gossip has it that beautiful wife of Edo state governor Mrs Lara Fortes-Oshiomhole has filed divorce against her hubby accusing her husband Gov. Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole of being too fetish and diabolic.
Read More: http://gossipersnews..com.ng/2016/02/oshiomholes-wife-files-divorce-accuses.html

1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole’s Wife Files Divorce, Accuses Him Of Using Juju by Islamicpope(m): 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
entertainment of d day.
Re: Oshiomhole’s Wife Files Divorce, Accuses Him Of Using Juju by esmeralda1(f): 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
Who knows if it was with the jazz he married her
Re: Oshiomhole’s Wife Files Divorce, Accuses Him Of Using Juju by haabimbohlar(f): 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
I knew it will come to this.

Mind you lady this is not aboard that the husband shares all he has into two.
Re: Oshiomhole’s Wife Files Divorce, Accuses Him Of Using Juju by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hmm...Make I hear....
Re: Oshiomhole’s Wife Files Divorce, Accuses Him Of Using Juju by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
haabimbohlar:
I knew it will come to this.

Mind you lady this is not aboard that the husband shares all he has into two.
NA WOMAN DEY TALK LIKE THIS?

(1) (Reply)

The New Nairaland Is Such A Bad Experiment / Beware Date Molestation! Guys On The Prowl With Rohypnol / Today Is My Birthday Guys!!!!! Make A Brother Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.